PDA

View Full Version : I am your Brother!

Phil C
01-17-2008, 11:55 AM
This was on American Idol and the young man is terrific. He should have been advanced to Hollywood. I still won't be surprised if they have him on as a special guest. This was terrific. Go to You Tube and press American Idol I am your brother on search and it will show it. Hopefully someone will post the whole time he was on. It is great. An outstanding young man that I hope makes it big.

Phil C
01-17-2008, 12:07 PM
Fortunately someone posted the longer version. Enjoy!

Bigworm
01-17-2008, 12:09 PM
I hate that show:crazy:

Sweetwater Red
01-17-2008, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
This was on American Idol and the young man is terrific. He should have been advanced to Hollywood. I still won't be surprised if they have him on as a special guest. This was terrific. Go to You Tube and press American Idol I am your brother on search and it will show it. Hopefully someone will post the whole time he was on. It is great. An outstanding young man that I hope makes it big.

I'll admit after all the talk about it on here yesterday I figured
I'd check it out. It was just as I thought....not for me. That one
woman butchered that Janis Joplin song and the guy you're
refering too was being humiliated on national television I
thought.

CHSfan
01-17-2008, 04:29 PM
thats the whole point of watching the auditions! i watch if for the laughs...i kinda lose interest in it when the competition really starts...like top 40...thats when i stop watching

Phil C
01-17-2008, 05:10 PM
The only fault I have in that show is they eliminate some good people who can sing. They actually have auditions before and choose the ones who audition before Sinton, Paula and Randy to see who goes to Hollywood. I know a young man that did great in the Sinton High School Choir and won all state honors in singing. He auditioned and they didn't even let him past the first stage to appear before the judges. Knowing his talent like I do and some of the people they let through makes me think there are sometimes fault in the program which is still good though.

CHSfan
01-17-2008, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
The only fault I have in that show is they eliminate some good people who can sing. They actually have auditions before and choose the ones who audition before Sinton, Paula and Randy to see who goes to Hollywood. I know a young man that did great in the Sinton High School Choir and won all state honors in singing. He auditioned and they didn't even let him past the first stage to appear before the judges. Knowing his talent like I do and some of the people they let through makes me think there are sometimes fault in the program which is still good though.

that happend to a girl in shiner too!....thats why ryan always says " well look at it this way. you made it this far"

iknoweverything
01-17-2008, 08:47 PM
phil c you are by far the best poster on here. I look up to you.

AP Panther Fan
01-17-2008, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by iknoweverything
phil c you are by far the best poster on here. I look up to you.

hahaha...Phil C, PhiLC, do you have another alternate ego on here? A darkside? :D

j/k

Phil C
01-18-2008, 04:50 PM
Some of the confusion was that I don't think Simon realized that he wasn't eligible (I didn't either till I rewatched it last night) because he is 44 years old. American Idol was just nice enough to let him sing as they sometimes do for older folks. Thank you American Idol.

Buccaneer
01-18-2008, 06:36 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aC6XvBbgLuE