espn1
11-29-2002, 06:29 PM
BURNET 42
SINTON 24
GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!
ONE TEAM ONE DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!

bulldawg89
11-29-2002, 06:48 PM
That would be nice if it ended with that score...

SintonFan_inAustin
11-29-2002, 07:51 PM
Sinton 47
Burnet 14

Pirates will dominate this game from start to finish.

wildstangs
11-29-2002, 07:55 PM
Go Sinton. End the Burnet insanity.

espn1
11-29-2002, 07:59 PM
SintonFan_inAustin:
Sinton 47
Burnet 14

Pirates will dominate this game from start to finish.I'll be looking forward to seeing you're posts Sun.

sntnpirate1316
11-29-2002, 08:27 PM
and ill be looking forward to seeing YOUR posts sunday espn :)
sinton will win this game
"it doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile...winning is winning"
so im not going to put a score

Old Cardinal
11-29-2002, 08:41 PM
Sinton has some of the finest players and fans in Texas. I have to go with experience in playoff games, and that is Sinton. Regional Champions die hard and although Burnet has quality athletes I think Sinton has the "field savvy" to rub their noses in it.

sinfan75
11-29-2002, 09:14 PM
SintonFan_inAustin:
Sinton 47
Burnet 14

Pirates will dominate this game from start to finish.Ain't met ya but I know who ya are,sucker!! :D :D :D

topdawg
11-29-2002, 09:21 PM
burent by 13, they allways miss atleast one extra point :D

29x281
11-29-2002, 09:42 PM
The Sinton Pirates are the guttiest, most composed, most disciplined team in the state. They have a true "field general" at QB, capable of both running and passing. They have speed at all the right spots and physicality everywhere. They have experience. They've been casing Burnet since late September, and for the last 12 months they've been driven by the frustrations of last year's near miss in the state finals.

Now, with 2 games standing between Sinton and their ultimate goal, they'll let nothing prevent them from taking care of business on Saturday afternoon. They are truly a team on a mission...

Sinton 20
Burnet 35

sinfan75
11-29-2002, 09:54 PM
29x281:
The Sinton Pirates are the guttiest, most composed, most disciplined team in the state. They have a true "field general" at QB, capable of both running and passing. They have speed at all the right spots and physicality everywhere. They have experience. They've been casing Burnet since late September, and for the last 12 months they've been driven by the frustrations of last year's near miss in the state finals.

Now, with 2 games standing between Sinton and their ultimate goal, they'll let nothing prevent them from taking care of business on Saturday afternoon. They are truly a team on a mission...

Sinton 20
Burnet 35

sinfan75
11-29-2002, 10:14 PM
29x281:

Sinton 20
Burnet 35From someone who thinks Sinton don't wanna play in the Dome because Burnets "AMAZIN" speed!! :D :D :D :D :D

bigdawg06
11-29-2002, 10:19 PM
what colors are sinton???

29x281
11-29-2002, 10:24 PM
I don't remember making such a comment, but I promise I would never use "AMAZIN" in all caps sans the 'g'.

I do think Sinton wanted to play outdoors in the hopes of getting some adverse weather conditions to help frustrate Burnet's offensive plans.

So why didn't the Mighty Pirates want Burnet in the Dome?

espn1
11-29-2002, 10:24 PM
Maroon & White

sntnpirate1316
11-29-2002, 10:25 PM
maroon pants, away jerseys with maroon numbers, and silver helmets

SintonChick03
11-29-2002, 10:30 PM
only the best colors in the state Maroon and White...GoPirates BEccaLOves Yall...MAKE THE BEST OFOUR SENIOR YEAR SRS2003 :)

SintonFan_inAustin
11-29-2002, 11:01 PM
sinfan75:

SintonFan_inAustin:
Sinton 47
Burnet 14

Pirates will dominate this game from start to finish.Ain't met ya but I know who ya are,sucker!! :D :D :D :cool: :cool: And i know who u are :D :D :D

Chris Hart
11-29-2002, 11:42 PM
Dawgs by 14!

Tiny
11-30-2002, 12:22 AM
I think Burnet will have all they want, I guess I would like to see Burnet play Jasper or Everman, But I dont think they will make it.

Burnet 21
Sinton 35

SintonFan
11-30-2002, 01:22 AM
Old Cardinal:
Sinton has some of the finest players and fans in Texas. I have to go with experience in playoff games, and that is Sinton. Regional Champions die hard and although Burnet has quality athletes I think Sinton has the "field savvy" to rub their noses in it.Thanks Old Cardinal! You've always been there for Sinton! I've ribbed you a couple of times this year and you show nothing but class!!!
No. 1 vs no. 2!!
This game will not be decided by more than a 10 point spread!!!

GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!
TAKE STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SintonFan
11-30-2002, 01:28 AM
SintonFan_inAustin:

sinfan75:

SintonFan_inAustin:
Sinton 47
Burnet 14

Pirates will dominate this game from start to finish.Ain't met ya but I know who ya are,sucker!! :D :D :D :cool: :cool: And i know who u are :D :D :D I know both of yall! Yall know both of me! LOL...
jus havin some fun...

SintonFan
11-30-2002, 01:32 AM
29x281:

Sinton 20
Burnet 35Dang, I like the way you led up with the killer shot! Nice work!

GO PIRATES!!!
TAKE STATE!!!!!!!!

sinfan75
11-30-2002, 06:45 AM
29x281:
I don't remember making such a comment, but I promise I would never use "AMAZIN" in all caps sans the 'g'.

I do think Sinton wanted to play outdoors in the hopes of getting some adverse weather conditions to help frustrate Burnet's offensive plans.

So why didn't the Mighty Pirates want Burnet in the Dome?You're right you didn't say that.Somebody else did.Why didn't Sinton want to play in the Dome?Don't know,but I don't think it had to do with the weather.Sinton has speed on offense and defense and they like to throw the ball also.So why would they want to play in weather that would mess up their offensive plans also.Besides they're playin on turf,so I don't think either team is gonna be slowed by that.