PDA

View Full Version : Cockiest Teen Ever??

Matthew328
01-16-2008, 09:53 PM
This kid is cocky...but I can't lie his responses to the interviewer made me laugh

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fFrlq64j2hc&feature=related

Bull19
01-16-2008, 10:08 PM
wow. spoiled stupid kid, with stupid parents too......

grizz53
01-16-2008, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
This kid is cocky...but I can't lie his responses to the interviewer made me laugh

Funny but what an idiot!

Emerson1
01-16-2008, 10:12 PM
He has a point, if it wasn't him bashing the cars why should he be fined?

zebrablue2
01-16-2008, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328

made me laugh also... believe me... he ain't got a clue. but what about those glasses--LOL...

pirate4state
01-16-2008, 10:16 PM
What was the reporter's deal? "Take off your glasses and apologize now"

r-i-g-h-t

What an idiot!

CHSfan
01-16-2008, 10:23 PM
umm i wouldnt have said sorry either .....who is she to tell a teenager what to do...like he was gonna listen...i would have told her no too! i need me some of those glasses...hhaha

eagles_victory
01-16-2008, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by CHSfan
umm i wouldnt have said sorry either .....who is she to tell a teenager what to do...like he was gonna listen...i would have told her no too! i need me some of those glasses...hhaha Well when you do something wrong you should take responsiblity for your own actions. She was taking it kind of far but he looked like a little punk when he wouldnt take responsibility for his own actions

Emerson1
01-16-2008, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Well when you do something wrong you should take responsiblity for your own actions. She was taking it kind of far but he looked like a little punk when he wouldnt take responsibility for his own actions
He didn't really do anything. He threw the party, but it's not his responsibility anymore once people leave and go into the streets. Especially if what he said was true and stayed in the house when the cop told him to.

CHSfan
01-16-2008, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Well when you do something wrong you should take responsiblity for your own actions. She was taking it kind of far but he looked like a little punk when he wouldnt take responsibility for his own actions

i take responsibility for my actions but when someone is trying to make me take off my sunglasses and tell me say srry...i would have not done it!!

RMAC
01-16-2008, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
He didn't really do anything. He threw the party, but it's not his responsibility anymore once people leave and go into the streets. Especially if what he said was true and stayed in the house when the cop told him to.

Well I can tell you from personal experience, living in an apartment, if I'm down at the pool, and one of my friends is acting stupid because he's drunk, I'm liable. Say he breaks something, I pay for it. I've had this conversation before with an officer that lives by me. I don't know how the Aussies do it, but the state's case would be to the effect of: "Well, had he not had the party in the first place, then those people wouldn't have been there, then no neighbors' houses would've been damaged, and the cops wouldn't have had to been called, hence, no $20,000 in damages to the cop cars, ect. . ." Personally, that kid really needs to yank his head out of his butt and realize how big a deal what he did really is.

DU_stud04
01-16-2008, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
He didn't really do anything. He threw the party, but it's not his responsibility anymore once people leave and go into the streets. Especially if what he said was true and stayed in the house when the cop told him to. tell the cops that...... :(

c-town_balla
01-17-2008, 12:48 AM
Wow funny dude
gay reporter

Blitzkrieg
01-17-2008, 03:55 AM
"Yeah, get me to do it"

lmao, that kid is absolute gold.

It wasn't really is fault. Uninvited party crashers are not part of the party...why are they going to punish him for the deeds they took part in. Pretty stupid if you ask me.