PDA

View Full Version : The Dolphins new HC is......

Sweetwater Red
01-16-2008, 11:49 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3199065

Adidas410s
01-16-2008, 12:24 PM
big surprise...Bill is getting all his cronies down to Little Havana...they're getting ready to take down Castro! ;)

Sweetwater Red
01-16-2008, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
big surprise...Bill is getting all his cronies down to Little Havana...they're getting ready to take down Castro! ;)

Who knows. Maybe Parcells can do what Kennedy couldn't.:thinking:

crzyjournalist03
01-16-2008, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Who knows. Maybe Parcells can do what Kennedy couldn't.:thinking:

If you asked Parcells himself, I'm sure he'd say he could...:rolleyes:

I honestly hope that Miami goes 0-16 next year.

Txbroadcaster
01-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
If you asked Parcells himself, I'm sure he'd say he could...:rolleyes:

I honestly hope that Miami goes 0-16 next year.

why?

crzyjournalist03
01-16-2008, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
why?

because Parcells is the most arrogant, self-centered person that I have seen or heard in sports. There's a general media lovefest for the guy, but he's a total tool, and somebody needs to knock him off his high horse.

Sweetwater Red
01-16-2008, 01:51 PM
because Parcells is the most arrogant, self-centered person that I have seen or heard in sports.

For me that would be Kobe Bryant or Barry Bonds.:thinking:

themsu97
01-16-2008, 02:10 PM
because Parcells is the most arrogant, self-centered person that I have seen or heard in sports. There's a general media lovefest for the guy, but he's a total tool, and somebody needs to knock him off his high horse.

Meet Bill Bellichick... of course, he is a cronie of Parcells

crzyjournalist03
01-16-2008, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
For me that would be Kobe Bryant or Barry Bonds.:thinking:

neither of them seek out media...media has always come to them. I agree that they're not not the most cordial of personalities, but at least they don't go out of their way to get attention the way Parcells does.

And since I'm sure someone will probably ask for a specific example, I'll give the latest one that comes to mind:

Parcells was working for ESPN when he became interested in the Falcons job. He told his co-workers (and friends) at ESPN that he was going to Atlanta to take the job. ESPN jumps on it since he's their employee and his own source, and they cover him all day. He says that there are no deal-breakers and he doesn't see any reason that it won't happen. Fast forward several hours and he makes the announcement that he's NOT taking the job because he's not comfortable with the situation in Atlanta. It's pretty darn low of somebody to lie to their friends and employee to get attention, then turn around and make them all look like fools. I mean honestly, it's not like he could say he wasn't aware of the situation that he'd be getting himself into in Atlanta.

That's just one of several instances.

FutureAD
01-16-2008, 06:45 PM
couldnt you just say he is doing his job to rebuild the miami franchise?