PDA

View Full Version : 15 of Rival's top 100 2008 College Recruits still undecided

Phil C
01-15-2008, 05:45 PM
The link below is them. Terrelle Preyer at No. 1 is a prize. My guess he will go to either Ohio State, Michigan or Penn State.

Texas has 5 of them. Of course bear in mind these are verbals and there could be changes on signing day.

It looks like Texas is going to have a very good class but if they get No. 6 Darrell Scott it will go from very good to outstanding. It looks like it will be a close race between UT and Colorado to get Mr. Scott and we won't know until national signing day on Feb. 7, 2008.

http://www.yahoo.com/s/783794

Phil C
01-15-2008, 06:01 PM
I noticed No. 78 Cyrus Gray seems to be leaning toward Notre Dame or Texas A&M. I hope the Aggies can get him. What is alarming this year is that we are losing too many of these top recruits to out of state schools which includes Michigan, Oklahoma and Stanford to name a few. I know Texas can't get them all but I would prefer they stay in state and play for A&M, SMU, Baylor or anywhere else in Texas.

zebrablue2
01-15-2008, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I noticed No. 78 Cyrus Gray seems to be leaning toward Notre Dame or Texas A&M. I hope the Aggies can get him. What is alarming this year is that we are losing too many of these top recruits to out of state schools which includes Michigan, Oklahoma and Stanford to name a few. I know Texas can't get them all but I would prefer they stay in state and play for A&M, SMU, Baylor or anywhere else in Texas.

agreed. do not know why so many leave the state they call home?????

trojan37
01-15-2008, 08:18 PM
I have always disliked Texas talent going to play for another state. I'm sure it has to do with playing time, coaching, etc., but I have always loved it when Oklahoma(Texas #2) gets beat. So many kids from Texas go to play for Stoops, which he is very good at attracting top talent. He drew Adrian Peterson from Texas, and did the same with Van's Jeremy Calhoun. STAY IN TEXAS!!:D

Adidas410s
01-15-2008, 09:27 PM
All indications are that Cyrus Gray will be committing to A&M...

Adidas410s
01-15-2008, 09:33 PM
also...Texas Tech has really started making in-roads in Oklahoma. So far:

Texas Tech - 4 commits
Oklahoma - 3 commits
Okie Lite - 2 commits

District303aPastPlayer
01-16-2008, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
The link below is them. Terrelle Preyer at No. 1 is a prize. My guess he will go to either Ohio State, Michigan or Penn State.

Texas has 5 of them. Of course bear in mind these are verbals and there could be changes on signing day.

It looks like Texas is going to have a very good class but if they get No. 6 Darrell Scott it will go from very good to outstanding. It looks like it will be a close race between UT and Colorado to get Mr. Scott and we won't know until national signing day on Feb. 7, 2008.

http://www.yahoo.com/s/783794

TP is pretty much a shoe-in for UM... Their new offense will be catered to him, since he is built to run it... Funny, he was at a Pitt basketball game vs. Georgetown and they had a sign that said
Wandstadt
Ditka
Pryor

Mace Griffin
01-16-2008, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
TP is pretty much a shoe-in for UM... Their new offense will be catered to him, since he is built to run it... Funny, he was at a Pitt basketball game vs. Georgetown and they had a sign that said
Wandstadt
Ditka
Pryor He will be lethal in Rodriguezs system. Look what the system and coaching of Rodriguez did for a guy like Pat White if Pryor buys in there is no telling what could happen.