PDA

View Full Version : Question about School Schedules

eagles_victory
01-15-2008, 02:17 PM
How many of your schools took finals when they got back from Christmas break? I know Fairfield is taking theres either last week or this week and some of the 17 3a schools took theres this week. Did your schools do this or did they do it the week before Christmas that seems like most schools usually do.

wildstangs
01-15-2008, 02:19 PM
We are taking ours this week as well. Has been a pretty big challenge. It is because the state pushed back the first day schools could start last summer. Abilene squeezed theirs in by having one six weeks that was only 5 weeks.

Would like it to go back the old way, but I dont see how it can happen with school starting so late in August.

Pmoney
01-15-2008, 03:32 PM
Snyder is having them this week

pirate4state
01-15-2008, 03:46 PM
Sinton is having them this week

NastySlot
01-15-2008, 04:16 PM
we are having them this week.........my daughter is having them this week at fredericksburg also

Emerson1
01-15-2008, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
How many of your schools took finals when they got back from Christmas break? I know Fairfield is taking theres either last week or this week and some of the 17 3a schools took theres this week. Did your schools do this or did they do it the week before Christmas that seems like most schools usually do.
We are taking them this week. It's later now because most school didn't start until the last week of August. We were only 3 weeks into the 3rd six weeks at the semester.

I love semester test, had a 2 hour lunch today, get out for the rest of the week at 10:30 tomorrow. No school monday either for MLK Day

SNYDER325TIGERS
01-15-2008, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory

Snyder is takin theirs this week

Tuesday: 7th and 8th period
Wednesday: 1st, 2nd, and 6th period
Thursday: 3rd, 4th, and 5th period

Then were off Friday and next Monday!

kaorder1999
01-15-2008, 07:25 PM
id say 90% of Texas schools are taking their Semester Tests this week. It was the new starting time for school that has caused this

carter08
01-15-2008, 07:35 PM
i don't know when we took ours.