PDA

View Full Version : Terminator - The Sarah Conners Chronicles tv series on FOX

Phil C
01-15-2008, 11:32 AM
This is a great series and you should start watching it if you haven't watchted. Edge of the seat excietement and the cast is excellent espeically Summer Glau who is from San Antonio.
A real treat! Don't miss it!

Txbroadcaster
01-15-2008, 11:37 AM
Summer got her big break on Angel, then moved over to Serenity, both creations of Joss Whedon

pirate4state
01-15-2008, 12:01 PM
I watched a little bit last night. The acting is crap, IMO!

Old Tiger
01-15-2008, 12:04 PM
Terminator without Arnold freaks me out.

charlesrixey
01-15-2008, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Terminator without Arnold freaks me out.

it's not bad, but cameos from him would make it better

the story is better than the acting, which is good because not very many people are going to watch it for the acting anyway

Phil C
01-15-2008, 03:13 PM
It is a great series. And terminators have a sense of humor. For example in the first episode the terminator takes the place of a substitute teacher and when he calls roll and finds out who John is he pulls a gun and starts shooting at John who gets away by jumping through a window. As the terminator goes out the window after him he turns to the rest of the terrified class who are on the floor and says "Class Dismissed."

Most amusing indeed. :)

crzyjournalist03
01-15-2008, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
It is a great series. And terminators have a sense of humor. For example in the first episode the terminator takes the place of a substitute teacher and when he calls roll and finds out who John is he pulls a gun and starts shooting at John who gets away by jumping through a window. As the terminator goes out the window after him he turns to the rest of the terrified class who are on the floor and says "Class Dismissed."

Most amusing indeed. :)

Violence in classrooms???

This show must be stopped!!! Children emulate what they see on television.

If we let this show continue, we're destined to have hundreds of youth who will turn toward darker ways in the future.

We as a society should not fail them!!!!

Phil C
01-15-2008, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Violence in classrooms???

This show must be stopped!!! Children emulate what they see on television.

If we let this show continue, we're destined to have hundreds of youth who will turn toward darker ways in the future.

We as a society should not fail them!!!!

Very good crz! I am sure that was the intention of having that scene in to awaken us to do our duty as a society to not fail them. A warning indeed to not be taken lightly.

maroonpirate04
01-15-2008, 03:25 PM
Watch for another Terminator movie to be released the original son of Sarah is expected to return. There are rumors that Arnold is set to do a cameo apperance, in the next film

piratebg
01-15-2008, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Watch for another Terminator movie to be released the original son of Sarah is expected to return. There are rumors that Arnold is set to do a cameo apperance, in the next film

The last rumor I read said Christian Bale has expressed interest in the part of John Connor. Both the studio and director seemed very interested in him too.

Panther One
01-16-2008, 12:22 AM
I really like the show and am quite into it now. I fell in love with Lena Headey in 300 and she plays a pretty good Sarah Conner, too. You gotta like those chicks that look good and can kick a little ass, too. The Terminator girl isn't bad, either. In my opinion, it's one of the best shows on TV now. I don't watch much outside of Family Guy and sports, so maybe my opinion doesn't mean much, but with all the sitcoms, crime shows, lawyer shows, hospital dramas, etc, etc, it's nice to have something a little different. I didn't expect it to be any good and cracked some jokes about how stupid it would be, but I left it on after the football game Sunday and found myself drawn in. I'm sure it's not for everyone, but at least I have something else to watch now.