PDA

View Full Version : Monday Afternoon Pot Stirring

Adidas410s
01-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Many Cows fans are like Aggies. They think everything should be handed to them because of tradition and history. They are quick to point blame at anything and everything but accepting reality is often hard for them to do.

pirate4state
01-14-2008, 03:28 PM
The Aggies have tradition? :devil: j/k :thinking:

Txbroadcaster
01-14-2008, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Many Cows fans are like Aggies. They think everything should be handed to them because of tradition and history. They are quick to point blame at anything and everything but accepting reality is often hard for them to do.

IMO is the Cowboys have the skins on the wall..I dont think any Boys fans feel it should be handed to them

Every team that lose has a fanbae that is going to point fingers

What reality? It i not like Dalla backed into the play-offs at 8-8..They were the TOP seed

pirate4state
01-14-2008, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
IMO is the Cowboys have the skins on the wall..I dont think any Boys fans feel it should be handed to them

What reality? It i not like Dalla backed into the play-offs at 8-8..They were the TOP seed

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :D

Adidas410s
01-14-2008, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

Fans see 13-3...hear analysts talk about how great the Cows are...homefield advantage, top seed, blah, blah, blah...and fail to watch the games!!! The Cowboys were a very good, young team. Like the Mavs last year, they had an amazing knack for winning close games. The Cows were just as much a 10-6 team as the Giants were a 13-3 team.

People who had visions that we're going to the Super Bowl because we went 13-3, had 12 Pro Bowlers, etc failed to see the injuries at WR, the tired arm that Romo was getting from his first full season as a starter, the mediocore special teams play, the youth of this squad (4th youngest team) and the flawed secondary (more than just "blame Roy Williams") for what they were. They see a great record and simply give lip service to the flaws. Then once the flaws are exposed...all hell breaks loose and everybody is looking for a head to put on the chopping block.

Thanks for playing!