PDA

View Full Version : Juno

kaorder1999
01-14-2008, 01:02 PM
That ain't no etch-a-sketch. This is one doodle that can't be un-did, homeskillet.

I laughed a lot at this movie. Pretty funny!

kaorder1999
01-14-2008, 01:04 PM
You should've gone to China, you know, 'cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. You know, they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events.

Daddy D 11
01-14-2008, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
You should've gone to China, you know, 'cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. You know, they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events.

hahahah

Blastoderm55
01-14-2008, 02:30 PM
An estrogen-filled Napolean Dynamite. Funny, but I thought Juno was a little too annoying at times.

iknoweverything
01-14-2008, 04:06 PM
i thought this was supposed to be a comedy and it was the gayest movie i have ever seen. I didnt know it was a chick flick.

District303aPastPlayer
01-14-2008, 06:53 PM
Pork Sword.

coach
01-14-2008, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by iknoweverything
i thought this was supposed to be a comedy and it was the gayest movie i have ever seen. I didnt know it was a chick flick.

no joke i thought that kid from super bad was suppose to be more involved in the movie also i was watching 40 yr old virgin last night and the fat kid in super bad is in 40 yr old virgin lol

Blastoderm55
01-14-2008, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by coach
no joke i thought that kid from super bad was suppose to be more involved in the movie also i was watching 40 yr old virgin last night and the fat kid in super bad is in 40 yr old virgin lol

He's in Knocked Up to. Must be a friend of Rogan's.

GreenGobbla
01-14-2008, 11:07 PM
he's also in accepted

big daddy russ
01-14-2008, 11:21 PM
If I didn't like Superbad or Napoleon Dynamite, would I like Juno? I had no desire to see it beforehand, but I'm a sucker for good reviews, and everyone who's seen it seems to love it. Didn't work for me before, but maybe this one's different.

Emerson1
01-14-2008, 11:26 PM
Juno has 93% positive on rottentomatoes, they take an average of all the newspaper and other critics. Napoleon Dynamite only got 71% and superbad 97%. I think Juno won awards at alot of film festivals aswell.

I haven't seen a negative thing said about it.

coach
01-14-2008, 11:27 PM
its overrated imo but if u wanna take the chance then do it and remember overrated dosent mean bad (which a lot of ppl on this board think that) it just means its not as good as ppl say it is

c-town_balla
01-14-2008, 11:49 PM
I liked it but all of my friend hated it with a passion

big daddy russ
01-14-2008, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by coach
its overrated imo but if u wanna take the chance then do it and remember overrated dosent mean bad (which a lot of ppl on this board think that) it just means its not as good as ppl say it is
I thought the same thing of Superbad. It was the kind of movie that I wouldn't mind picking up from the video store for $2 after being out a while. Not bad to watch once at a bargain price, but I'll probably never watch it again.

On the other hand, Napoleon Dynamite was terrible IMO. My now-fiance's ex-roommate then told me I had to watch it more than once and with a group of people after I told her I didn't like it the first time I saw it. After five or six viewings, most with people who loved the movie, I still hated it.

It's good that those movies found their niche, though. I like all the other Jon Heder movies I've seen (I thought The Benchwarmers and School for Scoundrels were great) and still like the 40-Year-Old-Virgin. We would've never seen Heder in the Benchwarmers if it hadn't been for Napoleon and the bigger Seth Rogen gets, the better the chance at another 40-Year-Old-Virgin.

I think that if a group of people go, I'll give it a chance. If not, I'll wait until it comes out on video.

FutureAD
01-14-2008, 11:59 PM
my girlfriend has been wanting to watch juno since it cam out...but ive been doing a good job og avoiding to go watching it...lol:D

iknoweverything
01-15-2008, 01:52 AM
its a huge chick flick

eagles_victory
01-15-2008, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by FutureAD
my girlfriend has been wanting to watch juno since it cam out...but ive been doing a good job og avoiding to go watching it...lol:D same here lol that and Dan in Real Life

Cats Fan
01-15-2008, 11:23 AM
Juno (http://www15.alluc.org/alluc/movies.html?action=getviewcategory&category_uid=30062)

crzyjournalist03
01-15-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
same here lol that and Dan in Real Life

I was duped into thinking Dan in Real Life was a comedy by all the trailers, so I got excited to go see it and was thoroughly disappointed.

pirate4state
01-15-2008, 12:02 PM
All I've heard are rave reviews. Looking forward to watching it soon. :)