PDA

View Full Version : Blame Crayton

Old Tiger
01-14-2008, 12:01 AM
that is all.

TO is a real man. His press conference was pretty good and shows him as a man and his desire to win and passsion for his teammates.

TexanFan4Life
01-14-2008, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
TO is a real man. His press conference was pretty good and shows him as a man and his desire to win and passsion for his teammates.

Tell Andy Reid and Donovan McNabb that.

eagles_victory
01-14-2008, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
Tell Andy Reid and Donovan McNabb that. that was like 3 years ago move on

TexanFan4Life
01-14-2008, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
that was like 3 years ago move on

He's still the same person.

I have a question:

If T.O. is a 'real man' as exemplified by him crying on the podium, then why were so many people bashing Jorvorskie Lane after he cried in the loss to Penn State? I agree that crying is a little much, but why the love for T.O. and none for J-Train?

eagles_victory
01-14-2008, 12:52 AM
He's still the same person.

I have a question:

If T.O. is a 'real man' as exemplified by him crying on the podium, then why were so many people bashing Jorvorskie Lane after he cried in the loss to Penn State? I agree that crying is a little much, but why the love for T.O. and none for J-Train? I think its because it looked like the J-Train was crying because he didnt get the ball. Plus it is well documented about the complaints about him not getting the ball and how strongly he dislikes it. Plus Jorvorskie did it in the middle of the game with like 6 minutes left while his team still had a chance to win. I think it would be fine to do after the game but it looks like your being selfish and just mad because you didnt get a chance to score. T.O. wasnt exactly crying he got choked up and was coming to defend his QB he didnt cry on the sideline in the middle of the game.

Plus when a guy rehabs for 6 to 7 hours a day to get back to play in a game and his team doesnt win the game he is going to be emotional about it. This is a guy who spent Christmas and New Years rehabing to get back for this game.

TexanFan4Life
01-14-2008, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I think its because it looked like the J-Train was crying because he didnt get the ball. Plus it is well documented about the complaints about him not getting the ball and how strongly he dislikes it. Plus Jorvorskie did it in the middle of the game with like 6 minutes left while his team still had a chance to win. I think it would be fine to do after the game but it looks like your being selfish and just mad because you didnt get a chance to score. T.O. wasnt exactly crying he got choked up and was coming to defend his QB he didnt cry on the sideline in the middle of the game.

Plus when a guy rehabs for 6 to 7 hours a day to get back to play in a game and his team doesnt win the game he is going to be emotional about it. This is a guy who spent Christmas and New Years rehabing to get back for this game.

See, I interpreted Lane crying to A&M getting turned away on 4th Down. I didn't see it so much as him crying because he didn't get the ball in that situation.

Snydertigersrul
01-14-2008, 12:57 AM
Tell Andy Reid and Donovan McNabb that.

How many playoff games and Super Bowls have they played in since TO left

TexanFan4Life
01-14-2008, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
How many playoff games and Super Bowls have they played in since TO left

Yeah, that's great...

But I look at what a distraction he was. Wanting the team to celebrate your 100th TD catch in a public ceremony was a little much. Parking in Andy Reid's spot at the stadium was a little much. Don't you think?

Old Tiger
01-14-2008, 01:09 AM
Yeah, that's great...

But I look at what a distraction he was. Wanting the team to celebrate your 100th TD catch in a public ceremony was a little much. Parking in Andy Reid's spot at the stadium was a little much. Don't you think? being the only bright spot of the team in that super bowl....

DU_stud04
01-14-2008, 01:12 AM
Yeah, that's great...

But I look at what a distraction he was. he was is what is key there. hes had two seasons with the cowboys..... what distractions has he brought in those two years? maybe t.o. is maturing finally. he's a fun, physical player that i would love to have on my team.

Old Tiger
01-14-2008, 01:38 AM
Summary
- 2 dropped passes
- muffed punt
- stopped on route(could have been game winning TD)

3afan
01-14-2008, 07:23 AM
Summary
- 2 dropped passes
- muffed punt
- stopped on route(could have been game winning TD)

its a team game - yes Crayton was a huge (negative) factor, but to "blame" him is not fair IMO

buff4life
01-14-2008, 01:48 PM
being the only bright spot of the team in that super bowl....

with a broken leg...

buff4life
01-14-2008, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
its a team game - yes Crayton was a huge (negative) factor, but to "blame" him is not fair IMO

crayton plus OL plus clock management in the last 2 and letting them score in 47 seconds is what killed them...