PDA

View Full Version : I didnt Know that T.O...

eagles_victory
01-13-2008, 12:30 PM
Financed Romo and Jessicas Mexico vacation as an appology for his joking comments about her being at the Eagles game.

Old Tiger
01-13-2008, 12:33 PM
shhhh or you're going to send the conspiracy theorist into a rage!

coach
01-13-2008, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Financed Romo and Jessicas Mexico vacation as an appology for his joking comments about her being at the Eagles game.

i didnt know that either but wasnt to invited to tag along

kaorder1999
01-13-2008, 01:09 PM
why isnt everyone giving Witten a hard time for going?

piratebg
01-13-2008, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999

That's what I've been wondering too.

Old Tiger
01-13-2008, 01:11 PM
why isnt everyone giving Witten a hard time for going? cause he's not the "celebrity QB" Parcells talked about on ESPN at the beginning of the season.

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 01:12 PM
cause he has teh ghey imo

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 02:07 PM
why isnt everyone giving Witten a hard time for going? As T.O. said in his interview with NFL Network and Deion Sanders, he let the cat out of the bag. Tony Romo's little bye week trip to Mexico with Jessica Simpson was all T.O.'s doing.

Blame it on T.O.

Owens paid for the trip as an apology to the couple for his comments that shook up Daisy Duke. A few weeks back T.O. joked Jessica was pulling away Romo's focus.

``That was my apology trip to Jessica and Romo, so I sent them on that trip to get away for the bye week,'' Owens. ``I just tried to correct a harmless little joking matter that I did.''

No word on who paid for Bobby Carpenter's portion of the trip.

_ Rick Herrin

Emerson1
01-13-2008, 03:00 PM
I don't see why people are having heart attacks over this. Every player went on some kind of trip. Something that happened over a week ago is not going to affect the game today. Sports media is pretty pathetic as it is though.

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 04:33 PM
i hate romo more than anyone but this is stupid to get mad about.

slpybear the bullfan
01-13-2008, 05:29 PM
Romo, Whitten, Rivera, and someone else... Campbell?

They all went together. Oh yeah, and Jessica Simpson's dad. Oh... and her... :D

No problem with the trip at all.

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Romo, Whitten, Rivera, and someone else... Campbell?

They all went together. Oh yeah, and Jessica Simpson's dad. Oh... and her... :D

No problem with the trip at all. LB Bobby Carpenter

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 05:41 PM
cuz he's not QB of the Dallas Cowboys. Emmitt said today that he went to Vegas during bye weeks before playoffs. Never heard anybody griping about that...

3afan
01-13-2008, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by iknoweverything
i hate romo more than anyone ...

why?

SpeedOption
01-13-2008, 08:29 PM
Leave Romo alone, He can do as he wants.

NastySlot
01-13-2008, 10:15 PM
i don't know if it's really that big a deal where he went........him going to mexico would be no different then going hunting or just out of town for the weekend..........with the money he has and the way travel is today.......going to mexico for a weekend is no big deal.................i guess it would be if he missed practice or meetings.........i didn't think he played that bad......maybe the O line should have gone to mexico also.

charlesrixey
01-14-2008, 09:52 AM
good for romo, and TO

the fact that TO is being (or at least faking) a good teammate is overlooked. I like the Cowboy's chemistry, even if it is a little strange

crzyjournalist03
01-14-2008, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
why?

because he's the all-knowing football god of course!

Sweetwater Red
01-14-2008, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
because he's the all-knowing football god of course!

Yep. Last I heard he was trying to sell his "book" for a nickel.:rolleyes:

SintonFan
01-14-2008, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by SpeedOption
Leave Romo alone, He can do as he wants.
I agree. I thought I saw in the paper it took Eli a few times to win in the playoffs before this season. Why would anyone care what someone does in their own private time? Are there THAT many folks out there who care about this... or THAT many sports writers now creating their own story? Jeez... this is disgusting.
What is driving all this voyeurism?!? The writers or the legions of mindless idiots craving all this drivel?
That whole "Golden Rule" thingy went out the window some years ago, no doubt.:doh:

Emerson1
01-14-2008, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I agree. I thought I saw in the paper it took Eli a few times to win in the playoffs before this season. Why would anyone care what someone does in their own private time? Are there THAT many folks out there who care about this... or THAT many sports writers now creating their own story? Jeez... this is disgusting.
What is driving all this voyeurism?!? The writers or the legions of mindless idiots craving all this drivel?
That whole "Golden Rule" thingy went out the window some years ago, no doubt.:doh:
It's because he is going to places with Jessica Simpson. Apparently going with her instead of random poor white chick makes a difference. You just have to laugh at the sports writers who actually this this is a story.

bandera7
01-14-2008, 10:09 PM
This story is so dumb. Romo went on vacation. Going on vacation doesnt affect how we do our jobs. It doesnt affect how he does his either.

Emerson1
01-14-2008, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by bandera7
This story is so dumb. Romo went on vacation. Going on vacation doesnt affect how we do our jobs. It doesnt affect how he does his either.
They are trying to sell papers to the fan who really doesn't care about the game but get interested because Jessica Simpson is mentioned

Diocletian
01-14-2008, 10:14 PM

Hey don't give the third wheel a hard time, he went to keep the Simpsons from erasing Romo's brain.

injuredinmelee
01-14-2008, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I don't see why people are having heart attacks over this. Every player went on some kind of trip. Something that happened over a week ago is not going to affect the game today. Sports media is pretty pathetic as it is though.

they jsut cant accept that the entire season minus a couple of blow out wins was all smoke and mirrors.

CHS_CG
01-14-2008, 10:25 PM
as much as I hate to do this... (not only bc I am not a cowboys fan but also bc I RARELY agree with Giddings posters)...

One person does not win or lose a game.. its a team... they lost THEY= the team lost the game.