PDA

View Full Version : CAMERON VS. MARLIN

cameron crazy
11-04-2002, 08:39 PM
Any predictions? Its gonna be a great game, too close for me to call. Its for the DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP, so expect a great game.

Matthew328
11-04-2002, 08:44 PM
Should be a good one...both teams have been rolling...I am pickin Marlin in a close one..they gotta contain Pittman though...the question for Yoe is if they have anyone that can take some of the load off Pittman...if that happens Yoe will be very dangerous...Marlin has a very good 1-2 punch with Freeman and Smith and they have an excellent D...

football_fan
11-04-2002, 10:32 PM
It's gonna be a great game ..its to close to call though.

MARLINFAN
11-04-2002, 10:56 PM
true .but this year we the boss. its marlin turn to win state. we have came so close but havent completed the task.so like many already know that the years are running out to go to state. we have had 3 state contendors in the last 4 yrs.so like i said earlier this year we the boss.

something to think about:how many 3a teams have we lost to.when we played them we were unranked and 23 points underdog. then what happend we shocked the nation

hotstuff
11-05-2002, 09:35 AM
As tired as everyone is of hearing about Marlin's win over Ennis (enough already), I don't think Cameron has played a full four quarters of power football like Marlin has with its huge senior class. If they contain Pittman, which I feel he will likely be double-teamed, I see Marlin winning by at least 12.

CHS_Grad '85
11-05-2002, 10:08 AM
From what I have seen, my two cents worth says Marlin has the advantage. They have a solid team. Cameron has some tricks up their sleeve but I'm not sure it's going to be enough...

Good luck in the playoffs... Represent District 18!!