PDA

View Full Version : I Am Going To The Dallas Playoff Game Tomorrow!!!

TheDOCTORdre
01-12-2008, 09:11 AM
WOOT WOOT! After church Wednesday my girl got a call from her dad saying that a business partner of his had given him four free tickets to the Cowboys-Giants playoff game tomorrow. SO after a little begging and pleading, I was allowed by her father to join him at the game tomorrow! I have never been to an NFL game and have always wanted to see the Cowboys play, the fact that it is a playoff game is even more sweet! WOOO. I am so stoked. The tickets are in section 26 Row 14:D

STANG RED
01-12-2008, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
WOOT WOOT! After church Wednesday my girl got a call from her dad saying that a business partner of his had given him four free tickets to the Cowboys-Giants playoff game tomorrow. SO after a little begging and pleading, I was allowed by her father to join him at the game tomorrow! I have never been to an NFL game and have always wanted to see the Cowboys play, the fact that it is a playoff game is even more sweet! WOOO. I am so stoked. The tickets are in section 26 Row 14:D

I have no idea if those are good seats or not, but it really doesnt matter, the place will be a rockin and it'll be a neat atmosphere just to be involved in, especially if the boys play well. Your a lucky dog!

TheDOCTORdre
01-12-2008, 09:26 AM
30 yard line seats basically, 14 Rows up behind the Cowboys bench:D

STANG RED
01-12-2008, 09:34 AM
30 yard line seats basically, 14 Rows up behind the Cowboys bench:D
Wow, those are great seats. You ought to be able to hear the bones crunching from there. Just hope it's Giant's bones! Have fun, and give us a report when you get back.
Are you having to drive all the way from El Paso?

TheDOCTORdre
01-12-2008, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Wow, those are great seats. You ought to be able to hear the bones crunching from there. Just hope it's Giant's bones! Have fun, and give us a report when you get back.
Are you having to drive all the way from El Paso?
Actually Im not in El Paso anymore, I am in Odessa, but ya we head out of Odessa today around 1 to get up there and have a little fun before the game tomorrow

STANG RED
01-12-2008, 09:43 AM
Actually Im not in El Paso anymore, I am in Odessa, but ya we head out of Odessa today around 1 to get up there and have a little fun before the game tomorrow

Sounds good, just be careful in that Dallas traffic. I've got to head that way myself early this afternoon, but I'm going to Plano to check on my wife in the hospital. I'm not looking forward to fighting that traffic myself.

TheDOCTORdre
01-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Sounds good, just be careful in that Dallas traffic. I've got to head that way myself early this afternoon, but I'm going to Plano to check on my wife in the hospital. I'm not looking forward to fighting that traffic myself.
Im lucky I wont have to drive in the Dallas traffic, I wll be doing all the highway driving between here and Dallas and once we get there, my girls dad will be doing all the driving

lostaussie
01-12-2008, 10:12 AM
I know where 4 tickets are on the 50. blue parking pass included. coat for them bad boys.....................3 grand!!!!!!!

piratebg
01-12-2008, 01:37 PM
I swear I have no luck when it comes to trying to see a Cowboys game. Heck, my father goes out and buys tickets and doesn't even tell me until the day he leaves.

"Hey Robert, we're going to the Cowboys game on Sunday. Can you check on the house and feed the cat. Thanks. See ya Monday"

This is about as close as I get. My life sucks. :(

JasperDog94
01-12-2008, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
I swear I have no luck when it comes to trying to see a Cowboys game. Heck, my father goes out and buys tickets and doesn't even tell me until the day he leaves.

"Hey Robert, we're going to the Cowboys game on Sunday. Can you check on the house and feed the cat. Thanks. See ya Monday"

This is about as close as I get. My life sucks. :( That's just wrong on so many levels...:dispntd: :dispntd:

Adidas410s
01-12-2008, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
I know where 4 tickets are on the 50. blue parking pass included. coat for them bad boys.....................3 grand!!!!!!!
There is a broker in Dallas selling seats around the 45-50 (Section 27) for $295 each now. However...the $125 for blue parking is an absolute hose...

pirate4state
01-12-2008, 06:28 PM
I've been to 3 Cowboy games = 3 losses. I swore never to go back, but I may have to before they shut down Texas Stadium.

Cowboys vs Cardinals - playoff game '98
Cowboys vs Falcons - (wanted to watch Vick play and wouldn't ya know it - he was on the cover of Madden and the rest is history and Atlanta still beat the Cowboys! :speech: )
Cowboys vs Niners (Jeff Garcia & TO combine for 2 late 4th qtr TDs to beat the Cowboys)

Have fun Dre!!!

CelinaCatFan
01-12-2008, 07:51 PM
We're going to the game too. I went and bought my "White Out" gear today. I can't believe we actually bought tickets online on Thursday.

Go Cowboys!

Matthew328
01-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I've been to 3 Cowboy games = 3 losses. I swore never to go back, but I may have to before they shut down Texas Stadium.

Cowboys vs Cardinals - playoff game '98
Cowboys vs Falcons - (wanted to watch Vick play and wouldn't ya know it - he was on the cover of Madden and the rest is history and Atlanta still beat the Cowboys! :speech: )
Cowboys vs Niners (Jeff Garcia & TO combine for 2 late 4th qtr TDs to beat the Cowboys)

Have fun Dre!!!

But you did see Everman win at Texas Stadium so that makes up for it