PDA

View Full Version : I Think We May Be Beaten

BobcatBenny
01-11-2008, 12:37 PM
I know I am from Celina and we hate to be beaten, but I also think it is important to know when you have been beaten.

I think it is time to admit that India has won this ball game.

They are going to defeat the U.S. automobile industry.

http://www.newsday.com/business/ny-bzcar1011,0,7832962.story

As a matter of fact Tata is about to be the owner Land Rover and Jaguar. Take that Britian!

Now I am not calling for panic, but for us to at least realize that we need a new gameplan. :eek:

Sweetwater Red
01-11-2008, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
I know I am from Celina and we hate to be beaten, but I also think it is important to know when you have been beaten.

I think it is time to admit that India has won this ball game.

They are going to defeat the U.S. automobile industry.

http://www.newsday.com/business/ny-bzcar1011,0,7832962.story

As a matter of fact Tata is about to be the owner Land Rover and Jaguar. Take that Britian!

Now I am not calling for panic, but for us to at least realize that we need a new gameplan. :eek:

Yeah, the Yugo used to be the world's cheapest new car too.:thinking:

BobcatBenny
01-11-2008, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Yeah, the Yugo used to be the world's cheapest new car too.:thinking:
Well, I would be wondering too if the Yugolsovians had a record of beating the pants off of us in any business endeavor.

India on the other hand has been serving it to us for a while now economically. We Americans are just too complacent and PC to admit it.

Pick up your phone and call customer service, lets say customer service for your cell phone. Then tell me what country you reached. :(

Adidas410s
01-11-2008, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Well, I would be wondering too if the Yugolsovians had a record of beating the pants off of us in any business endeavor.

India on the other hand has been serving it to us for a while now economically. We Americans are just too complacent and PC to admit it.

Pick up your phone and call customer service, lets say customer service for your cell phone. Then tell me what country you reached. :(
Actually most cell phone customer service (can't speak for Verizon in case you have them) is still based in the US! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

BobcatBenny
01-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Actually most cell phone customer service (can't speak for Verizon in case you have them) is still based in the US! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
Well, if it is then we are letting far to many Indians into this country to operate cell phone companies customer service centers! :D