PDA

View Full Version : gsquared....were you at the Walmart in Ft. Worth on North Beach Street Wednesday?

kaorder1999
01-11-2008, 11:17 AM
Woman chases down flasher from Wal-Mart parking lot 9:20 AM CT

09:34 AM CST on Friday, January 11, 2008
From Staff Reports

A woman chased down a man who flashed her at a Wal-Mart parking lot earlier this week and Fort Worth police were expected to issue a warrant for his arrest.

The incident happened about 1:45 p.m. on Wednesday in the 8500 block of North Beach Street, Fort Worth police said.

The 38-year-old woman was in her car when she noticed a man standing outside of his pickup with his pants unbuttoned, said Fort Worth police Lt. Dan Draper. The man then jumped in his truck and the woman followed him. The woman was able to give police a description of his vehicle and his location.

Police located him minutes later in the 5800 block of Denton Highway in Watauga where he had been involved in a four-vehicle accident. The man was taken into custody on traffic warrants, Lt. Draper said. An arrest warrant for public lewdness was expected to be issued.

AP Panther Fan
01-11-2008, 11:25 AM
ha...what a DA!:nerd:

Ranger Mom
01-11-2008, 11:31 AM
I left my bank Tuesday and to avoid traffic drove through a residential area to get back to my office.

I passed this house on a corner with a chain link fence around the back. When I drove by the side of the house, I noticed a guy standing out in his back yard peeing!! Just letting it all hang out for the whole world to see.

I did a double take and he simply smiled and waved...with his free hand!!!

I need to do a poll on how many of you guys go outside to pee. I know my husband and all 4 sons prefer the outdoors to the bathroom!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

STANG RED
01-11-2008, 11:39 AM
My wife made me quit peeing off the back porch last year. There was a big spot where her flowers wouldnt grow, and for some reason she didnt like the smell of my urine either.:(
I do however occasionaly go next to the carport out front after it gets good and dark.:D
I figure I'm doing my part for water conservation when I pee outside.

Ranger Mom
01-11-2008, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
My wife made me quit peeing off the back porch last year. There was a big spot where her flowers wouldnt grow, and for some reason she didnt like the smell of my urine either.:(
I do however occasionaly go next to the carport out front after it gets good and dark.:D
I figure I'm doing my part for water conservation when I pee outside.

What is irritating to me is my husband will get up out of his chair in our bedroom and go outside to his "spot"....which is twice as far as the bathroom is!!:confused:

AP Panther Fan
01-11-2008, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
What is irritating to me is my husband will get up out of his chair in our bedroom and go outside to his "spot"....which is twice as far as the bathroom is!!:confused:

My husband and son will do the same... :doh:

pirate4state
01-11-2008, 11:48 AM
Maybe it has something to do with the fresh air................ :eek: :eek:

hahaha :D

AP Panther Fan
01-11-2008, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Maybe it has something to do with the fresh air................ :eek: :eek:

hahaha :D

I think it is one of those primal instinct things...like hunting for food. ;)

SWMustang
01-11-2008, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I think it is one of those primal instinct things...like hunting for food. ;)

or marking our territory

AP Panther Fan
01-11-2008, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
or marking our territory

exactly...that's it!

Sweetwater Red
01-11-2008, 12:01 PM
Actually it's two fold. We don't have to worry about the toilet seat
being up or down and don't have to flush afterwards.:thinking:

STANG RED
01-11-2008, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Actually it's two fold. We don't have to worry about the toilet seat
being up or down and don't have to flush afterwards.:thinking:

It also saves us from the butt chewing from the occasional droplet or two that finds the floor in front of the pot.;)

Daddy D 11
01-11-2008, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I need to do a poll on how many of you guys go outside to pee. I know my husband and all 4 sons prefer the outdoors to the bathroom!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

im definitly an outside guy:D

crzyjournalist03
01-11-2008, 12:32 PM
:thinking: I've never really had the urge to go outside, but I have been known to relieve myself in the shower from time to time...

Ranger Mom
01-11-2008, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
:thinking: I've never really had the urge to go outside, but I have been known to relieve myself in the shower from time to time...

I don't know why that seemed so much more personal than admitting you peed in the great outdoors....but it did!!:eek:

Sweetwater Red
01-11-2008, 12:37 PM

...and watch to make sure the yellow water doesn't get near
the clear water at your feet? Not that I've ever relieved myself
in the shower, I'm just saying.:D

pirate4state
01-11-2008, 12:38 PM

:eek: :eek: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww TMI!!!

LH Panther Mom
01-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
...and watch to make sure the yellow water doesn't get near
the clear water at your feet? Not that I've ever relieved myself
in the shower, I'm just saying.:D
:thinking: :thinking: Did lhpd get your password? :eek:

Sweetwater Red
01-11-2008, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:thinking: :thinking: Did lhpd get your password? :eek:

Why? Has he never relieved himself in the shower either?:thinking: :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-11-2008, 12:59 PM
I'll one-up all of you. I relieve myself off the front porch of my house all the time, and in broad daylight. :D