PDA

View Full Version : KAOrder

mwynn05
01-10-2008, 05:08 PM
Have you gotten that call you were told you might get yet?

Emerson1
01-10-2008, 06:19 PM
Texas hired the dcord from Auburn instead.

mwynn05
01-10-2008, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Texas hired the dcord from Auburn instead. dang...me and reuben rocked out yesterday you missed it

Emerson1
01-10-2008, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
dang...me and reuben rocked out yesterday you missed it
What time did you play? I was on for awhile. I can only go about 5 songs on drums before my back starts to hurt. Doesn't help doing green grass and high tides

mwynn05
01-10-2008, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
What time did you play? I was on for awhile. I can only go about 5 songs on drums before my back starts to hurt. Doesn't help doing green grass and high tides for like 5 or 6 hours starting at like 5...yeah i finally beat it on medium on drums....ic an do some songs on expert....green grass and high tides is the hardest song on the game i think because if you mess up its so freakin long and you have to start all over

Emerson1
01-10-2008, 06:36 PM
I'm still going through medium to get all the songs unlocked. I can easily get 95% though.

DU_stud04
01-10-2008, 06:43 PM
guitar took a second to get use to, started on expert.... third time did the trick getting past the intro on coheed n cambrias song. i know the song on the acoustic, it felt like i was playing the song except when i went to the bar chords. still impressed with the game.

medium was too easy and easy made me fall asleep. i feel i make more mistakes on easy than i do on hard or expert

Adidas410s
01-10-2008, 07:52 PM
I love watching my youngest brother (not RMAC) on GH. He can play about half the songs on expert w/o looking to a 95%+ accuracy. We sat him down to play Rock Band over the holidays...3 hours...nothing below 98%.

Evidently some kid back at college told him that if you're good at a real guitar then you'll suck at GH...so he borrowed it and didn't leave his dorm for about 2 weeks (other than for class and eating) and "mastered" it. It's absolutely sick I tell ya...

Me on the other hand...I like to hang on medium on guitar and hard-expert on drums...

Ranger Mom
01-11-2008, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

Evidently some kid back at college told him that if you're good at a real guitar then you'll suck at GH..

My son is good on a real guitar AND good on Guitar Hero/Rock Band.

I'm okay on the drums till that darn orange line gets to rocking, then I am ALL confused!!!!

mwynn05
01-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
My son is good on a real guitar AND good on Guitar Hero/Rock Band.

I'm okay on the drums till that darn orange line gets to rocking, then I am ALL confused!!!! that's just old age kickin in

Ranger Mom
01-11-2008, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
that's just old age kickin in

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I actually mastered it tonight. Once I put a higher stool in front of the drum set instead of a chair, it was LOTS easier.

I hate the songs though...I think I may know about 5 of them!

I wanna download "Jukebox Hero" and "Give me three steps", but I don't have a clue how to do it!

:(

Emerson1
01-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I actually mastered it tonight. Once I put a higher stool in front of the drum set instead of a chair, it was LOTS easier.

I hate the songs though...I think I may know about 5 of them!

I wanna download "Jukebox Hero" and "Give me three steps", but I don't have a clue how to do it!

:(
Do you have it on ps2 or xbox360?

I don't think you can download songs on ps2, but for 360.

1. Go to the dashboard, just start it up with no game in. Hit left and go to the farthest left screen.(the marketplace)
1a. You have to have some "microsoft points", you can either buy them from the xbox buy putting in your CC, or buy a card from the store. I know you can buy as little as $6 worth over the xbox, but alot of actual stores only have the $20 card
2. Once you have points, go to games, and down to rock band(I think, i'm doing it from memory)
3. Once at rockband, it should have a list of all the stuff to download, can look here to (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_in_Rock_Band#Packs) .
4. Go to the song or pack you want, hit download. It will download and automatically load it into you game.

and mark sucks at the drums, he went 0/6 against me and asked me to put it from hard to medium where he still lost:D