PDA

View Full Version : Darren McFadden handcuffed after 'rowdy' scene at a piano bar

TexanFan4Life
01-10-2008, 02:01 PM
Police say he was released with no charges being filed. They say the handcuffs were only used in an effort to calm him down. Even though no charges were filed, do you think this will affect his draft stock?

Phil C
01-10-2008, 02:19 PM
We may have also failed another athlete as shown below. We as society have started to fail Britney Speares as I have pointed out now we are failing athletes. And don't forget Maurice Clarett and Michael Vick also. Espcially Clarett. Most shameful of us indeed. :(

http://newsok.com/article/3190463/

Adidas410s
01-10-2008, 02:19 PM
No...and the irony of "rowdy scene at a piano bar" will be the cause of many a rookie joke/prank for McFadden.

Sweetwater Red
01-10-2008, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
No...and the irony of "rowdy scene at a piano bar" will be the cause of many a rookie joke/prank for McFadden.

I hear the only reason they were there was to listen to Joey
Harrington perform.:eek:

Phil C
01-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Also let's not forget that we as a society have failed some of our lady athletes such as Marian Jones. :(

Most shameful indeed.

crzyjournalist03
01-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Does anybody else ever wonder if society somehow failed Phil C????

No offense Phil, just asking a question...

JR2004
01-10-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

Well at first glance at the title of the thread I'd laugh at a "rowdy" scene at a piano bar. However after going to Pete's Dueling Piano Bar in Addison last month I can see how things could get out of control if McFadden went to one anything like that one. Pete's is wild! I think G2 can back me up on that as I believe he's been before. :)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-10-2008, 03:49 PM
I know a lot of people who go to the piano bar Wednesday nights at The Tap in CS. I've been once and it wasn't that bad, a lot of good looking girls, but too crowded for my taste.

Adidas410s
01-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Well at first glance at the title of the thread I'd laugh at a "rowdy" scene at a piano bar. However after going to Pete's Dueling Piano Bar in Addison last month I can see how things could get out of control if McFadden went to one anything like that one. Pete's is wild! I think G2 can back me up on that as I believe he's been before. :)
good times had by all @ Pete's!

though I have seen 1 fight there about a year ago...