PDA

View Full Version : 08 resolutions already broken................

nobogey72
01-09-2008, 04:50 PM
I quit dipping for 8 days. Broke it last night right after my 9-10 yr old gir'ls baskeball practice. We practiced for 1 hour and 45 minutes to make up for not practicing during the holidays and season starting this weekend. I broke 5 or 6 laws getting to the nearest convenience store. :mad: :mad:

pirate4state
01-09-2008, 05:02 PM
I don't get it. :confused: Are you the coach of these little girls? I can't imagine why you'd want a dip after coaching 9-10 year old little girls. :D

jason
01-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I don't get it. :confused: Are you the coach of these little girls? I can't imagine why you'd want a dip after coaching 9-10 year old little girls. :D that was the alternative to running them over in the parking lot...

pirate4state
01-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by jason
that was the alternative to running them over in the parking lot... :eek: :eek: :evillol: :evillol:

nobogey72
01-09-2008, 05:10 PM
I don't get it. :confused: Are you the coach of these little girls? I can't imagine why you'd want a dip after coaching 9-10 year old little girls. :D

Yes, I'm their coach. And, normally there is nothing more fun. But trying to keep their attention for an extra 45 minutes (normally we practice for 1 hr.) after not practicing for 2 weeks and them not being in school for 2 weeks was a little "testy" for my 54 yr. old nerves.:)

crzyjournalist03
01-10-2008, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Yes, I'm their coach. And, normally there is nothing more fun. But trying to keep their attention for an extra 45 minutes (normally we practice for 1 hr.) after not practicing for 2 weeks and them not being in school for 2 weeks was a little "testy" for my 54 yr. old nerves.:)

well, if you were wanting to be serious about the resolution, there's nothing stopping you from starting it again right now!

3afan
01-10-2008, 11:00 AM
what does blah-blah-blah have anything to do with dipping, or not? either you want to stop or you dont - apparently you dont

GreenMonster
01-10-2008, 12:44 PM
I beat snuff last year. Gained 30 lbs in the process, but I beat it! This year I'm gonna beat fat! I'm gonna lose 50 lbs just to prove my point.

Sweetwater Red
01-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I beat snuff last year. Gained 30 lbs in the process, but I beat it! This year I'm gonna beat fat! I'm gonna lose 50 lbs just to prove my point.

I hear dipping snuff is a good way to lose weight.:thinking: :D

crzyjournalist03
01-10-2008, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I hear dipping snuff is a good way to lose weight.:thinking: :D

:doh:

injuredinmelee
01-10-2008, 04:53 PM
chicks love dippers.

nobogey72
01-11-2008, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
what does blah-blah-blah have anything to do with dipping, or not? either you want to stop or you dont - apparently you dont

The intent of the thread was to see if anyone else had broken any resolutions already. It didn't have anything to do with my little girl's baskeball team except that night's practice is what put me over the edge. The "blah, blah, blah" wasn't really relevant. Just like all that guitar crap on your sig has nothing to do with 3A football. Right?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
01-11-2008, 02:05 PM
The intent of the thread was to see if anyone else had broken any resolutions already. It didn't have anything to do with my little girl's baskeball team except that night's practice is what put me over the edge. The "blah, blah, blah" wasn't really relevant. Just like all that guitar crap on your sig has nothing to do with 3A football. Right?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If I'm not mistaken 3afan is eagles victory and Jason's dad. Only
one of them has a sense of humor and it's not 3afan. Don't
sweat it.

DU_stud04
01-11-2008, 02:20 PM
If I'm not mistaken 3afan is eagles victory and Jason's dad. Only
one of them has a sense of humor and it's not 3afan. Don't
sweat it. :whisper: its emerson.... not eaglesvictory.

Sweetwater Red
01-11-2008, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
:whisper: its emerson.... not eaglesvictory.

Oh, okay. :doh:

mwynn05
01-11-2008, 02:32 PM
lol...it was kind of a rude response though..ive heard theres nothing harder than quitting dipping or smoking and unless you've done so i dont see why you responded the way you did and if you have quit either of those things your totally correct in responding in that way

jason
01-11-2008, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
:whisper: its emerson.... not eaglesvictory. we dont always claim him though...

jason
01-11-2008, 02:39 PM
The intent of the thread was to see if anyone else had broken any resolutions already. It didn't have anything to do with my little girl's baskeball team except that night's practice is what put me over the edge. The "blah, blah, blah" wasn't really relevant. Just like all that guitar crap on your sig has nothing to do with 3A football. Right?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: the 'guitar crap' is in his avatar....geez.......

pirate4state
01-11-2008, 02:55 PM

Is anything relevant in the off season??? :confused:

Sweetwater Red
01-11-2008, 02:57 PM
Is anything relevant in the off season??? :confused:

Only Sinton baseball and softball.:thinking: :D

pirate4state
01-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Only Sinton baseball and softball.:thinking: :D HAHAHA

AP Panther Fan
01-11-2008, 03:23 PM
This is kind of why I don't make New Years resolutions (because I am usually setting myself up for failure).

If I can't decide to change something about myself on any of the other 364 days during the year, then I am probably not all that serious about it (yet).

:)

STANG RED
01-11-2008, 03:43 PM

Feel better now that you got that off your chest?:rolleyes:

By the way, quitting dipping is every bit as hard as quitting smoking, if not more so.

Here, let me respond for you.
blah-blau-blau.

3afan
01-11-2008, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
lol...it was kind of a rude response though..ive heard theres nothing harder than quitting dipping or smoking and unless you've done so i dont see why you responded the way you did and if you have quit either of those things your totally correct in responding in that way

apologies, no malice intended .........i still contend though that if someone really wants to stop smoking, dipping, whatever, there is no excuse to go back once you've quit unless you really didnt want to quit

like I said - either you want to quit or you dont

mwynn05
01-11-2008, 06:20 PM
apologies, no malice intended .........i still contend though that if someone really wants to stop smoking, dipping, whatever, there is no excuse to go back once you've quit unless you really didnt want to quit

like I said - either you want to quit or you dont thats why i never started :)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-11-2008, 06:24 PM
I don't need any resolutions because I'm the man and I'm perfect. I'm willing to offer ideas at late resolutions to anyone who is interested. ;)

coach
01-11-2008, 07:59 PM
besides im eaglesvictory's dad anyways