PDA

View Full Version : Oh Britney what have we done to you?

Phil C
01-09-2008, 04:35 PM
:(

http://www.yahoo.com/s/779161

pirate4state
01-09-2008, 04:53 PM
Who is "WE"?? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

Phil C
01-09-2008, 04:54 PM
With Britney's recent troubles and what happened to her little sister it is obvious that we as a society have failed this family who was raised in Louisiana with Christian values. Most shameful of us indeed. :(

pirate4state
01-09-2008, 04:55 PM
LOL

LH Panther Mom
01-09-2008, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
With Britney's recent troubles and what happened to her little sister it is obvious that we as a society have failed this family who was raised in Louisiana with Christian values. Most shameful of us indeed. :(
Uhm, nope. I refuse to accept any responsibility for their problems. :p

Phil C
01-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Uhm, nope. I refuse to accept any responsibility for their problems. :p

SHOW SOME COMPASSION!

(and accept some responsibility!)

eagles_victory
01-09-2008, 06:26 PM
I accept much of the responsibilty my purchasing of her 1999 album Baby One More Time and 2000 album Oops I Did it Again and poster where she was wearing really short shorts and leaned up against a house have led to her becoming rich and famous which has all in all led to her downfall.

Britney I appologize and hope things get better.

Phil C
01-09-2008, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I accept much of the responsibilty my purchasing of her 1999 album Baby One More Time and 2000 album Oops I Did it Again and poster where she was wearing really short shorts and leaned up against a house have led to her becoming rich and famous which has all in all led to her downfall.

Now that's more like it. Thanks eagles! :)

eagles_victory
01-09-2008, 06:34 PM
Now that's more like it. Thanks eagles! :) Phil we should go on a 2 man crusdade to restore Britneys reputation against all these judgemental downlowers

CHS_CG
01-09-2008, 09:04 PM
All of this crap that they are going through are a result of very poor parenting and them being put in the public spot light at such a young age... (which goes back to poor parenting)

CenTexSports
01-09-2008, 09:16 PM
Maybe someone from Caldwell ought to be more careful about posting pictures of their child on a public forum. It might lead to fame and the downfall of that child.

And BTW, Phil, I admire the Christians from LA.

CHS_CG
01-09-2008, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Maybe someone from Caldwell ought to be more careful about posting pictures of their child on a public forum. It might lead to fame and the downfall of that child.

And BTW, Phil, I admire the Christians from LA.

Trust me, my harmless postings of taylors picture on here will not lead to her fame, and just for you information her pictures will no longer be posted on here, not bc you and your smart mouth comments because of another reason. There is no way in hell I would ever put my child through being expoited in a public view for fame and money. Maybe some people should have a better view on whats really going on before they open their mouth.

eagles_victory
01-09-2008, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
All of this crap that they are going through are a result of very poor parenting and them being put in the public spot light at such a young age... (which goes back to poor parenting) You dont even know them or what the situation was. I defintely dont think your in any position to judge people

CHS_CG
01-09-2008, 11:26 PM
You dont even know them or what the situation was. I defintely dont think your in any position to judge people

Stating my opinion... if you look at the people who we see in the news in trouble with drugs, alcohol and those things are results of kids who were exposed to a public view (as in a TV show, Movie, models etc.) and the pressure is overwhelming. I am not saying that people who arent famous dont face the same thing everyday but they arent in the news as much. My opinion is if you dont want to be judged then get out of the spot light. These people open their lifes to us (even when we may not want to see or hear) and they allow themselves to be in this "spotlight" and its pretty much a choice of what their parents did by putting them in this hollywood spotlight at a young age. Nobody makes Brittany do drugs, nobody made Jamie Lynn have sex and get pregnant, nobody told Nicole Riche and Paris Hilton that they needed to do drugs and be so skinny their bones poke out.. its something they THINK they have to do, or think is right to do because they are in the "judging spotlight" of Hollywood.. it happens but I have seen people overcome worse stuff in their life. The truth is if they didnt want us to know every little move they make or know everything happening in their life.. they would do something about it.

Just my simple opinion.. think what you will about it but its one I am stickin with.

Adidas410s
01-10-2008, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Who is "WE"?? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?
nope but he has a few chess pieces ;);)

3afan
01-10-2008, 08:38 AM
she needs to just go away ...

Snyder_TigerFan
01-10-2008, 09:24 AM

I hope you bought said albums for your mom or sister....otherwise, hand over your man card.

Phil C
01-10-2008, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

And some checkers too. :)

My youngest son likes the game monopoly.

eagles_victory
01-10-2008, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I hope you bought said albums for your mom or sister....otherwise, hand over your man card. I was like 11 and Im pretty sure I can listen to whatever I want. Being a man has nothing to do with what kind of music you listen to.

Sweetwater Red
01-10-2008, 01:40 PM
I was like 11 and Im pretty sure I can listen to whatever I want. Being a man has nothing to do with what kind of music you listen to.

It doesn't? :confused:

Be on the lookout for giant Milwaukee's best light cans falling
from the sky.:thinking:

Phil C
01-10-2008, 02:20 PM
Oh the suffering we put our celebrities through without offereing a helping hand. Especially our younger ones. Shame on us as a society. :(

Txbroadcaster
01-10-2008, 03:05 PM
Oh the suffering we put our celebrities through without offereing a helping hand. Especially our younger ones. Shame on us as a society. :(

u keep saying that..so please tell us how are "we" supposed to help people who have more money than they need

Phil C
01-10-2008, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
u keep saying that..so please tell us how are "we" supposed to help people who have more money than they need

Tx I feel this is something that qualified psychiatrists and socialogists can better answer. But what is encouraging is that you are showing concern and asking what you can do to help.

Txbroadcaster
01-10-2008, 03:28 PM
Tx I feel this is something that qualified psychiatrists and socialogists can better answer. But what is encouraging is that you are showing concern and asking what you can do to help.

LOL..yea..uhh sure

Phil C
01-10-2008, 03:29 PM
We are obviously partly responsibility for such situations as the Barry Bonds thing. We put too much demand on our athletes. We must consult experts on what we can do to correct the error of our ways. It is so shameful. :(

eagles_victory
01-10-2008, 03:55 PM
I truly am ashamed of myself in the case of Britney. Phil Im backing you 100 percent on this

sinton66
01-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Phil, can I have some of what you're drinking?;)

LH Panther Mom
01-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Phil, can I have some of what you're drinking?;)
Make mine a double. :D

FutureAD
01-11-2008, 01:50 AM
lol well i say if you cant handle the pressure of being a pop star then dont be one...simple as that...imo :D meaning dont blame me for giving a pop star a hard time if she didnt want the attention then dont make a hit single or be a big star...again imo :cool:

eagles_victory
01-11-2008, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by FutureAD
lol well i say if you cant handle the pressure of being a pop star then dont be one...simple as that...imo :D meaning dont blame me for giving a pop star a hard time if she didnt want the attention then dont make a hit single or be a big star...again imo :cool: That the problem today people just dont take responsibilty for their actions right Phil

SpeedOption
01-11-2008, 10:17 AM
I dont buy the too young label. Seems like Ron Howard was it it at a very early age. Seems like he did ok. But he wasnt out till all hours horn dogging.What we need is Hillary in the White House
because she could fix this.

"It takes a villiage to raise a child"
Hillary Clinton

Its not the parents fault, it is the villiage poor Brittany was rasied in.

Sweetwater Red
01-11-2008, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by SpeedOption

Its not the parents fault, it is the villiage poor Brittany was rasied in.

You mean the trailer park?:thinking:

Phil C
01-11-2008, 10:51 AM
I truly am ashamed of myself in the case of Britney. Phil Im backing you 100 percent on this

Thank you eagles! That is a positive sign of getting in the right direction. Maybe as a society we can improve and get better as time goes by.

pirate4state
01-11-2008, 11:01 AM
This is beyond ridiculous! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jason
01-11-2008, 11:02 AM
This is beyond ridiculous! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you cant turn your back on philc....he is from your village....

pirate4state
01-11-2008, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by jason
you cant turn your back on philc....he is from your village.... HA! I'm responsible for myself! phil is on his own.

Phil C
01-11-2008, 11:10 AM
HA! I'm responsible for myself! phil is on his own.

SHOW SOME COMPASSION!

:mad:

pirate4state
01-11-2008, 11:12 AM
SHOW SOME COMPASSION!

TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE!

AP Panther Fan
01-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by jason
you cant turn your back on philc....he is from your village....

haha...that just cracked me up :cool:

Glad nobody from my village posts here.:D

Phil C
01-11-2008, 11:37 AM
ALSO IT IS GOOD TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!

LH Panther Mom
01-11-2008, 11:50 AM
That the problem today people just dont take responsibilty for their actions right Phil
That is EXACTLY the problem. People taking (or not) responsibility for their OWN actions. Don't shove Britney's problems on me. I'm not responsible for her or any of the stupid things she's done.

Phil C
01-11-2008, 11:52 AM
That is EXACTLY the problem. People taking (or not) responsibility for their OWN actions. Don't shove Britney's problems on me. I'm not responsible for her or any of the stupid things she's done.

Now now LH. Don't fight your conscience. :)

Sweetwater Red
01-11-2008, 11:52 AM

Do I lose my man card if I say amen sista?:thinking:

LH Panther Mom
01-11-2008, 11:54 AM
Now now LH. Don't fight your conscience. :)
Don't worry, my conscience is clear here. ;) But, I was being politically correct in not calling her a nutjob. :D

AP Panther Fan
01-11-2008, 11:56 AM

Venting...it's a good thing! ;) :D

LH Panther Mom
01-11-2008, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Do I lose my man card if I say amen sista?:thinking:
This is Freebie Friday (on man card lossage), so NO. ;)

pirate4state
01-11-2008, 12:43 PM
Don't worry, my conscience is clear here. ;) But, I was being politically correct in not calling her a nutjob. :D Screw PC --- Brittany Spears is a whack job and so are the people that think it isn't her fault!!! :eek: :eek: :devil: :o

Phil C
01-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Another Victim of Society. :(

http://www.yahoo.com/s/780649

Ranger Mom
01-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Screw PC --- Brittany Spears is a whack job and so are the people that think it isn't her fault!!! :eek: :eek: :devil: :o

Amen SD sista!!

eagles_victory
01-11-2008, 02:59 PM
Another Victim of Society. :(

http://www.yahoo.com/s/780649 i just wish some of these other people could see the light

Phil C
01-11-2008, 04:25 PM
i just wish some of these other people could see the light

Patience eagles. Some things take time.

eagles_victory
01-11-2008, 05:12 PM
Patience eagles. Some things take time. Phil its just hard.

Phil C
01-11-2008, 05:13 PM
Phil its just hard.

I know but face the future with confidence.

eagles_victory
01-11-2008, 05:20 PM
I know but face the future with confidence. i expected this from some posters but when Rita Kellye and Deb went the other way on us my heart was just hurt and Im sure Britney Jamie Lynn and the whole Spears family feel that way

Ranger Mom
01-11-2008, 05:28 PM
i expected this from some posters but when Rita Kellye and Deb went the other way on us my heart was just heard and Im sure Britney Jamie Lynn and the whole Spears family feel that way

Your heart was heard??

I missed it....what did it say??:thinking:

Txbroadcaster
01-11-2008, 05:31 PM
i expected this from some posters but when Rita Kellye and Deb went the other way on us my heart was just heard and Im sure Britney Jamie Lynn and the whole Spears family feel that way

ya know..maybe u two are right

eagles_victory
01-11-2008, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
ya know..maybe u two are right thank you i mean if every 3adownlow poster had their families dirty laundry aired in front of the whole country maybe they would know what it was like to be a Spears. But they dont so they just want to throw insults every which way. Show some compassion have a heart stop being the Grinch that Stole the Spears Family

eagles_victory
01-11-2008, 05:48 PM
I actually feel most sorry for Eli Manning in this situation

CHS_CG
01-11-2008, 05:59 PM
thank you i mean if every 3adownlow poster had their families dirty laundry aired in front of the whole country maybe they would know what it was like to be a Spears. But they dont so they just want to throw insults every which way. Show some compassion have a heart stop being the Grinch that Stole the Spears Family

But thats the difference... we dont CHOOSE to be in a public spotlight and air our dirty laundry to the whole nation. We dont CHOOSE to be famous.... trust me.. they chose this themselves... I will NEVER take any responsiblity for her poor choices in life.... not my fault..never will be... I have my own stuff to overcome & worry about.. I dont need to worry about some pop star who cant stop doing drugs and drinking and choosing that lifestyle over her kids. Maybe she should put her big girl panties on and deal with her own life personally instead of having the media report it for more $$$

eagles_victory
01-11-2008, 06:02 PM
But thats the difference... we dont CHOOSE to be in a public spotlight and air our dirty laundry to the whole nation. We dont CHOOSE to be famous.... trust me.. they chose this themselves... I will NEVER take any responsiblity for her poor choices in life.... not my fault..never will be... I have my own stuff to overcome & worry about.. I dont need to worry about some pop star who cant stop doing drugs and drinking and choosing that lifestyle over her kids. Maybe she should put her big girl panties on and deal with her own life personally instead of having the media report it for more $$$ Yes im sure the record labels and movie production companies were knocking your door down trying to make you a star and you turned them all down. Who would actually decide not to be famous if they had the decision?

Gobbler Fan
01-11-2008, 06:03 PM
But thats the difference... we dont CHOOSE to be in a public spotlight and air our dirty laundry to the whole nation. We dont CHOOSE to be famous.... trust me.. they chose this themselves... I will NEVER take any responsiblity for her poor choices in life.... not my fault..never will be... I have my own stuff to overcome & worry about.. I dont need to worry about some pop star who cant stop doing drugs and drinking and choosing that lifestyle over her kids. Maybe she should put her big girl panties on and deal with her own life personally instead of having the media report it for more $$$

I believe she prefers to be panty free ...:D

Phil C
01-11-2008, 06:07 PM
Don't overlook Floyd Landis.
He may have had too much pressure on him and drove him to possibly cheat and take drugs at the 2006 Tour de France because we wanted another American to win it. I don't know if he cheated or not but still it is something we may have been responsible for if he did. Shame on us all for possibly putting him in that situation. :(

CHS_CG
01-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Yes im sure the record labels and movie production companies were knocking your door down trying to make you a star and you turned them all down. Who would actually decide not to be famous if they had the decision?

I honestly could care less about it.... Why would you want to put yourself in a situation where people know everything day in and day out about your life.. you cant sneeze without the press reporting it...I for one would hate to have cameras everywhere (even when you didnt know it) around you. Some people love it and thats fine but its not for me. I like having my privacy and controlling what is put in the public view about me.

No matter if you 'PICK' to be famous or you are born into it you should still have enough sense to stand up for yourself and deal with the stuff Brittany is going through in private... Hell I'd be willing to be almost 50% of the stuff that gets reported (like the whole thing about her family and her being on Dr. Phil) is a complete stunt... the more Brittany puts herself out in the spotlight the more money she makes off of it and then she wants to say how her life is soo awful.. please... I dont buy it for a minute and I am not going to. She gets more money in one week than most people get in a year... I am not falling for the poor poor pitiful Brittany.

Phil C
01-11-2008, 06:10 PM

We sometimes put too much pressure on our celebrities. Oh the shame of it all. :(

Phil C
01-11-2008, 06:11 PM
I honestly could care less about it.... Why would you want to put yourself in a situation where people know everything day in and day out about your life.. you cant sneeze without the press reporting it...I for one would hate to have cameras everywhere (even when you didnt know it) around you. Some people love it and thats fine but its not for me. I like having my privacy and controlling what is put in the public view about me.

No matter if you 'PICK' to be famous or you are born into it you should still have enough sense to stand up for yourself and deal with the stuff Brittany is going through in private... Hell I'd be willing to be almost 50% of the stuff that gets reported (like the whole thing about her family and her being on Dr. Phil) is a complete stunt... the more Brittany puts herself out in the spotlight the more money she makes off of it and then she wants to say how her life is soo awful.. please... I dont buy it for a minute and I am not going to. She gets more money in one week than most people get in a year... I am not falling for the poor poor pitiful Brittany.

Now now CHS. Sometimes fate decides if someone is to be rich and famous. We must be careful and cautious as a society with them. :(

CHS_CG
01-11-2008, 06:12 PM
Now now CHS. Sometimes fate decides if someone is to be rich and famous. We must be careful and cautious as a society with them. :(

Well if "fate" decides they are famous.. "fate" decides they are going to be a train wreck.. nothing to do with us as a society...

Phil C
01-11-2008, 06:13 PM
I feel so bad and guilty. I am going to go out on a date tonight with my wife and try to forget the problems discussed. It is with a heavy heart that I go though. :(

Phil C
01-11-2008, 06:13 PM
Well if "fate" decides they are famous.. "fate" decides they are going to be a train wreck.. nothing to do with us as a society...

Bit we must improve our efforts to help.

eagles_victory
01-11-2008, 06:27 PM

Hell I'd be willing to be almost 50% of the stuff that gets reported (like the whole thing about her family and her being on Dr. Phil) is a complete stunt... the more Brittany puts herself out in the spotlight the more money she makes off of it and then she wants to say how her life is soo awful.. please... I dont buy it for a minute and I am not going to. She gets more money in one week than most people get in a year... I am not falling for the poor poor pitiful Brittany. Thats simply speuculation on your part I dont see any of those statements backed with evidence or proof.

Old Tiger
01-11-2008, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
I believe she prefers to be panty free ...:D True I've seen pictures to prove it.

Phil C
01-11-2008, 09:57 PM
I feel so bad and guilty. I am going to go out on a date tonight with my wife and try to forget the problems discussed. It is with a heavy heart that I go though. :(

Well my wife stood me up and decided she would rather stay home and watch tv. Oh well! :)

sinton66
01-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Well my wife stood me up and decided she would rather stay home and watch tv. Oh well! :)

Did you tell HER to feel sorry for Britney?

Jack_Daniels
01-12-2008, 11:04 AM
If you have dirty laundry, wash it, dont dry it outside, and dont get dirty anymore. And looks like pantyless Brittany dont have much laundry to wash huh. If always figured that the more bad pub some people get the less talent thay have to actually keep being a star. Do you see others doing this stuff? No. The people with real talent last. Sure many are very talented, but there is a reason you dont see Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts, ect in the news like this everyday. Many have learned from Madona. Bad pub keeps your name out there. She did some shocking things, said shocking things, to rise to stardom. And many have subscribed to her recipce. Dennis Rodman comes to mind. Celebs know pub is pub good or bad. Ok what talent does Paris Hilton possess? Breathing? That may be a stretch. Celebs do stuff for free pub. basically its the media too. Driven by we have to get a sensational story we think people wanna hear. And they tell us its important. The bad boy/girl image is fueled by the media and the people who read that crap. We have seen it in the hip/hop world with gangsta music/guns/money/loose women all depicted to show whats COOL. Kinda like the old saying. Good girls go home bad girls go where they want. So I really dont care what Brittany or the Spears family do. I saw a kid a few years ago. He had a t-shirt on that was really funny and now prophetic. Black shirt red letters "Spear Brittany" funny. Im not advocating doing that to her but 5 years ago it was kinda telling the future lol

CHS_CG
01-12-2008, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Jack_Daniels
If you have dirty laundry, wash it, dont dry it outside, and dont get dirty anymore. And looks like pantyless Brittany dont have much laundry to wash huh. If always figured that the more bad pub some people get the less talent thay have to actually keep being a star. Do you see others doing this stuff? No. The people with real talent last. Sure many are very talented, but there is a reason you dont see Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts, ect in the news like this everyday. Many have learned from Madona. Bad pub keeps your name out there. She did some shocking things, said shocking things, to rise to stardom. And many have subscribed to her recipce. Dennis Rodman comes to mind. Celebs know pub is pub good or bad. Ok what talent does Paris Hilton possess? Breathing? That may be a stretch. Celebs do stuff for free pub. basically its the media too. Driven by we have to get a sensational story we think people wanna hear. And they tell us its important. The bad boy/girl image is fueled by the media and the people who read that crap. We have seen it in the hip/hop world with gangsta music/guns/money/loose women all depicted to show whats COOL. Kinda like the old saying. Good girls go home bad girls go where they want. So I really dont care what Brittany or the Spears family do. I saw a kid a few years ago. He had a t-shirt on that was really funny and now prophetic. Black shirt red letters "Spear Brittany" funny. Im not advocating doing that to her but 5 years ago it was kinda telling the future lol

:clap: :clap:

eagles_victory
01-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Jack_Daniels
If you have dirty laundry, wash it, dont dry it outside, and dont get dirty anymore. And looks like pantyless Brittany dont have much laundry to wash huh. If always figured that the more bad pub some people get the less talent thay have to actually keep being a star. Do you see others doing this stuff? No. The people with real talent last. Sure many are very talented, but there is a reason you dont see Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts, ect in the news like this everyday. Many have learned from Madona. Bad pub keeps your name out there. She did some shocking things, said shocking things, to rise to stardom. And many have subscribed to her recipce. Dennis Rodman comes to mind. Celebs know pub is pub good or bad. Ok what talent does Paris Hilton possess? Breathing? That may be a stretch. Celebs do stuff for free pub. basically its the media too. Driven by we have to get a sensational story we think people wanna hear. And they tell us its important. The bad boy/girl image is fueled by the media and the people who read that crap. We have seen it in the hip/hop world with gangsta music/guns/money/loose women all depicted to show whats COOL. Kinda like the old saying. Good girls go home bad girls go where they want. So I really dont care what Brittany or the Spears family do. I saw a kid a few years ago. He had a t-shirt on that was really funny and now prophetic. Black shirt red letters "Spear Brittany" funny. Im not advocating doing that to her but 5 years ago it was kinda telling the future lol aw the misinformed :doh:

Phil C
01-12-2008, 04:02 PM
aw the misinformed :doh:

Give them time to see the error of their ways eagles.

Phil C
03-11-2008, 01:47 PM

I like chess. :)

AP Panther Fan
03-11-2008, 02:03 PM

I wish fate would have just made me rich, I don't care about the famous part. :cool: :D

charlesrixey
03-11-2008, 02:24 PM

Oh, agreed, i apologize for the stickers i purchased from a machine at a gas station right off of I-20 near Mineral Wells in 1999, for my CD case!

Adidas410s
03-11-2008, 02:38 PM
I like chess. :)

Did you just search the word "chess" and come across this thread???

I_DONT_CARE
03-11-2008, 03:08 PM
SOCIETY CAUSED BRITNEY SPEARS' PROBLEMS? ARE YOU FLIPPING KIDDING ME? THIS IS ABOUT THE ONLY THING THAT WILL "HELP" HER. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://www.performancejackets.com/images/halloween-straight-jacket.jpg

buff4ever
03-11-2008, 03:14 PM
Here is my opinion of this whole thread....

First off someone said we shouldn't judge others, I agree, but we should evaluate them for how we want ourselves, children and people around us to be. So evaluate these people if you need to and don't prosecute them but learn from them and feel sorry if you would.

NOW THE IMPORTANT PART, I have always thought that maria sanstone from "the 9" was a cutie. Maybe go blue could make her the girl of april. :D :D :D (Only nice thing I saw in this thread)

crzyjournalist03
03-11-2008, 04:36 PM
it's amazing how many people thought this was a new thread...:doh:

Phil C
03-11-2008, 04:39 PM
Did you just search the word "chess" and come across this thread???

;)

buff4ever
03-12-2008, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
it's amazing how many people thought this was a new thread...:doh:

For the record I read the dates on post so that I know the relevance, I just really wanted to mention since no one else did the cuteness of maria sanstone on the 9.

I hope go blue read my post b/c I know he cares so much about my opinions.:D :D