PDA

View Full Version : Glad to see all the new faces on the 'Low

slpybear the bullfan
09-22-2002, 09:52 PM
Glad to see so many posters on here. IT really is making this football season pretty interesting.

slpybear

BULLS '89 #70

[This message has been edited by slpybear the bullfan (edited September 22, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by slpybear the bullfan (edited September 23, 2002).]

Ranger Mom
09-22-2002, 10:10 PM
I have to agree, we seem to have a bunch of new "scrubs" - keep on posting!!

District303aPastPlayer
09-23-2002, 02:16 AM
I am a new scrub, i never got a welcome. But I am from Sinton, so i guess the Art Mack effect is going on. LOL. I am just kidding. I like this forum, its a lot better for state coverage, than say, Channel 6 or Caller.com

sinfan75
09-23-2002, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer:
I am a new scrub, i never got a welcome. But I am from Sinton, so i guess the Art Mack effect is going on. LOL. I am just kidding. I like this forum, its a lot better for state coverage, than say, Channel 6 or Caller.com

Ah don't worry I wasn't welcomed either when I got on here a couple years ago.But I bet there has been some times they wanted to boot me out.HeHe!!By the way a late welcome!!!

Jason1725
09-23-2002, 06:27 PM
Yeah I was glad to be toldd about this place. I will post some of my pictures I take if I can ever figure out how to do that. Hello to all the Newton and my fellow Jasper folks. Go Dogs!!!!

mojjo_1
09-23-2002, 06:36 PM
Jason welcome to the board. I can't wait to see the pictures. I think I know you.Is your brothers name Jeff?

sinton66
09-23-2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer:

NOT TRUE!!!!!! I welcomed you to the board. Guess you just didn't go back to that thread.

Ranger Mom
09-23-2002, 06:43 PM
I would officially like to welcome all of you to the "low". Sorry some of your "WELCOME's" were so late!!

Seriously though, this board is a blast. The majority of posters on here are GREAT(I have learned alot about football from some of these guys (& gals)....then you have a few "jerks" that like to stir things up.

Anyway, post, post and post some more - before long you will be VARSITY!!

Jason1725
09-23-2002, 08:06 PM
Yep, Jeff is my brother but don't hold that against me lol!

mojjo_1
09-23-2002, 08:29 PM
Well Jason now that you found the site you ought to get some info on what to look for on the other teams. I saw you at the J V game the other day. I may have been the one who told you about it. cc

Jason1725
09-24-2002, 01:40 AM
Man I am getting a brain cramp trying to figure out who you are. I don't think I will make it to this weeks JV game in Houston though, just too far away. I guess I could leave Thursday. Hmmmm! Anyway I am getting into our Freshman team, they have never lost a game. First time I saw your reply and read your mojo name I thought you were the snow cone guy lol! Anyway better get back to work talk to you later.