PDA

View Full Version : Breathe easy Cows fans...

Adidas410s
01-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Jessica Simpson will NOT be at Texas Stadium on Sunday...

http://www.showbizspy.com/2008/01/09/jessica-simpson-to-give-dallas-cowboys-game-a-miss/

http://www.showbizspy.com/story/images/jessica-simpson-22-12-2007.jpg

Dallas Cowboys’ fans can breathe easy - Jessica Simpson is giving their vital Play Off game this weekend a miss.

The Texas songbird came under a barrage of criticism after she watched the team lose badly to the Philadelphia Eagles earlier this season.

Her current boyfriend, Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, had his worst game for the team as Simpson sat in the stands.

But her representatives have calmed fears that the singer would again jinx the high-flying Cowboys against the New York Giants.

“She is not attending. She’s working on a new album,” her publicist Cindy Berger said. “She will not be there, but she’ll be watching on TV and cheering Romo on.”

Big Papa
01-09-2008, 01:17 PM
i still dont understand why people make so much of a big deal about this....hasnt she been at two other games where the boys won... and i dont think she was at the game against redskins late in the season anyways

BobcatBenny
01-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Obviously she thinks the Pokes are going to lose.

Otherwise she wouldn't be worried about the bad publicity. :eek:

Adidas410s
01-09-2008, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Big Papa
i still dont understand why people make so much of a big deal about this....hasnt she been at two other games where the boys won... and i dont think she was at the game against redskins late in the season anyways
The only game she's attended in person was the Philly game. Remember that last year Romo played TERRIBLE when Carrie Underwood was on the sidelines in the December game vs the Eagles.

Ranger Mom
01-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
The only game she's attended in person was the Philly game. Remember that last year Romo played TERRIBLE when Carrie Underwood was on the sidelines in the December game vs the Eagles.

I have read several times that she has attended at least 3 games this season!:confused:

trojan37
01-09-2008, 02:40 PM
I don't think it matters if she's there are not. Playing the Giants for the third time this season spells doom for the Cowboys. They'll be able to spend all the time they want in Cabo San Lucas after Sunday!:D :D

Big Papa
01-09-2008, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have read several times that she has attended at least 3 games this season!:confused:

as have i....i think one was on thanksgiving too..

'84 Stang
01-09-2008, 04:41 PM
maybe the rest of the 'boys are looking to see if she is in the stands.......I ALWAYS played my best games when the gf came to town to watch me play....