PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Needed In Jasper

Astrosdawg07
01-08-2008, 10:40 PM
An early Monday morning wreck left two Jasper High School students injured, but lucky to be alive after the vehicle they were traveling in went off the side of a bridge and fell to a creek bed below. The accident occurred at approximately 7:40 am on County Road 62, just off Recreational Road 255, in the northwest section of Jasper County.

Mason Paul Balusek, 17, was driving his late model Ford pickup truck to school with his passenger, 16 year old Dakota Jones. According to Jones' mother, the teens hit a bump at the foot of the bridge which caused the truck to spin around once. At that point the truck hit the bridge's low side barriers, flipped over the barrier and fell to the creek bed far below. The truck landed very hard upside down, crushing the roof in, and then flipped back onto it's wheels.

Balusek was trapped inside the truck and had to be rescued by members of the Lake Rayburn and Angelina River Fire Departments. Both Balusek and Jones were taken to Christus Jasper Memorial Hospital where they were later reported to be undergoing treatment.

The wreck was investigated by Texas Department of Public Safety Highway Patrol State Trooper Eric Malone.

http://news.mywebpal.com/partners/974/images/news/ACFC800.jpg

44INAROW
01-08-2008, 11:02 PM
Sounds like the boys had their seat belts on (at least I hope so) thank God they are alive and I hope and pray they are able to make a complete recovery

JasperDog94
01-08-2008, 11:04 PM
Keep us posted AD.

LH Panther Mom
01-08-2008, 11:16 PM
Wow! They definitely had a guardian angel. Prayers from me for their full recovery.

bobcat1
01-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Thank God they are living still and for a full recovery.

zebrablue2
01-09-2008, 07:58 AM
prayers sent.