PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed in Palestine!!

PHS Wildcats
01-08-2008, 09:30 PM
My mom is having heart surgery in the morning at 7am. They are going to run a cathode through her leg and see if they can unblock it that way. If not then they are either going to have to do a "triple bypass" or open heart surgery. Everyone is going to be up ther except for me. I'll be at work. I'll be way too nervous to be there at the hospital. All I want you to do is pray for us. She's at Tyler's Mother Francis Hospital.

Thanks!!!

Snydertigersrul
01-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
My mom is having heart surgery in the morning at 7am. They are going to run a cathode through her leg and see if they can unblock it that way. If not then they are either going to have to do a "triple bypass" or open heart surgery. Everyone is going to be up ther except for me. I'll be at work. I'll be way too nervous to be there at the hospital. All I want you to do is pray for us. She's at Tyler's Mother Francis Hospital.

Thanks!!!

My wife and I will remember your mom. along with the family. I'm sure things will go well. They have great doctors there.

zebrablue2
01-08-2008, 09:52 PM
prayers sent and on the way.

CHS_CG
01-08-2008, 10:33 PM
Prayers coming from Caldwell. Best wishes and a speedy recovery

44INAROW
01-08-2008, 11:01 PM
sure will keep her and the family in my thoughts and prayers.. please keep us posted

LH Panther Mom
01-08-2008, 11:17 PM
Prayers are coming from me.

bobcat1
01-08-2008, 11:24 PM
Prayers sent from Celina.

PHS Wildcats
01-10-2008, 09:14 PM
Just wanted to give you guys an update!!!

On Tuesday the doctors found 3 clogged arteries around my moms heart, They flew her to Tyler's Mother Francis Hospital. They were going to operate on her yesterday, but her blood was too thin and there was a good chance of losing her during the operation, well the gave her some medicine to help with the then blood. This morning they ran the cathode through her groin to prep for surgery and the doctors couldn't find any clogged arteries at all!!! Her heart is still weak. The doctors in Palestine gave her the wrong medicine that she wasn't suppose to be on. So they gave her a stonger med, that will help with her heart and blood flowing to it. They are going to try that for 2 months to see if that will help, if not then they will put a "PaceMaker" in her. So I want to thank everyone on the downlow for there thoughts and prayers:clap:

LH Panther Mom
01-11-2008, 12:00 AM
Sounds like things are looking up for your mom! :)

FutureAD
01-11-2008, 01:23 AM
prayers to her on getting well soon and quickly...:D