PDA

View Full Version : Funny Quote from Kansas Player

eagles_victory
01-08-2008, 02:49 PM
"I don't think there's anything left to do at this level," Collins told ESPN's Joe Schad. "Me and Aqib Talib had a bond that we were going to go out or stay together. I'm 6-6, 310 pounds. I'm really athetic for my size. The NFL said I could be a high third-round choice but I think I can go higher when you show off some good technique."

How is there nothing left to do they didnt even win the division title in their conference?

Phil C
01-08-2008, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
"I don't think there's anything left to do at this level," Collins told ESPN's Joe Schad. "Me and Aqib Talib had a bond that we were going to go out or stay together. I'm 6-6, 310 pounds. I'm really athetic for my size. The NFL said I could be a high third-round choice but I think I can go higher when you show off some good technique."

How is there nothing left to do they didnt even win the division title in their conference?

He means you can't overcome the BCS nonsense.

crzyjournalist03
01-08-2008, 03:07 PM
I guess if your ultimate goal when the season starts is to win a BCS game, then the mission is accomplished.

It's like a wild-card team winning the Super Bowl or the World Series...who cares if you don't win your division or conference if you win the big one...or in college football's case, one of the big five.

pirate4state
01-08-2008, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
It's like a wild-card team winning the Super Bowl or the World Series...who cares if you don't win your division or conference if you win the big one...or in college football's case, one of the big five. Don't let Keith see this!!! hahahaha :D

SILVER BOOT WINNERS!!

crzyjournalist03
01-08-2008, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Don't let Keith see this!!! hahahaha :D

SILVER BOOT WINNERS!!

the Silver Boot isn't considered to be just as important as the World Series???

hmm...:thinking: :D