PDA

View Full Version : Where did my babies go???

Adidas410s
01-08-2008, 11:09 AM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

crzyjournalist03
01-08-2008, 11:27 AM
I'm guessing it had something to do with this:

4). No political/religious topics.
Political topics involving American political parties and their current candidates for office (or those already elected and/or currently serving) and religious topics are forbidden.

According to the way it's worded, the baby picture falls into that, but I didn't take what you posted as political, although I can see how someone who doesn't know you might have seen it as a campaign.

Adidas410s
01-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I'm guessing it had something to do with this:

4). No political/religious topics.
Political topics involving American political parties and their current candidates for office (or those already elected and/or currently serving) and religious topics are forbidden.

According to the way it's worded, the baby picture falls into that, but I didn't take what you posted as political, although I can see how someone who doesn't know you might have seen it as a campaign.
Yeah. Actually the story behind it is "interesting." The site was started by my fiance's brother who happens to be a staunch conservative. However, after reading about the Obama's appeal towards the younger generation...he decided that Babies for Obama was a worthy and (potentially) profitable cause! ;)

Phil C
01-08-2008, 03:07 PM
Now now Ad!

Let's BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!!

:mad:

:)