10-16-2002, 07:24 PM
sounds good to me

Keith7
10-16-2002, 07:25 PM
but i dont know anything about it

3ABirdMan
10-16-2002, 10:17 PM
Anahuac - 21 Hardin-Jefferson - 28
HJ is too big up front, both sides of the ball. They have 2 very good receivers in a strong passing game. Anahuac may have a good D, but it won't be enough to shut down both running backs.

Bridge-city - 42 Hardin - 12
Bridge City was fired up for O'field 2 wks ago and won big, let down last week for HJ for a nail-biter. This week is Homecoming, and they'll be fired up again - Too much for the Hornets to handle.

Kountze - 24 Buna - 14
Kountze will still be on a high after last weeks success against Hardin. Buna is much improved this year, but not enough.

Orangefeild - 35 Hamshire-Fannett - 14
After taking a whooping from Buna last week, HF will be down (injury? grades?). Orangefield will have good success with Sauceda's speed, and will run wild over HF.

Birdman
10-16-2002, 10:39 PM
Having seen both teams, I think H-J will win by 3 touchdowns. Anahuac better strike early and often to stay in this game. The Hawks are awake and on the prowl.

BC over Hardin. Not picking a score, but the guys were a little embarrassed last week and the focus is much better.

Toss up...... Orangefield and Hamshire-Fannett. H-F has homefield advantage. What will Sauceda do against the Longhorns???

Buna over Kountze by 3. Newfound confidence by both teams make this an interesting match-up.

Now we will see on Friday night how this gets cranked up!!!! :D

Bobkat
10-17-2002, 08:05 AM
I hope your right ball_hawk...I hope Anahuac does beat Hardin-Jefferson. Will it happen? Probably not, but who knows. Anahuac will have a chance if they keep H-J's offense off the field like they did last week in the first half against Orangefield. They used ball control to keep Orangefield's offense off the field and it worked for a half limiting Orangefield to only two possessions in the first half. One resulted in an Orangefield scoring drive. If they can do this for an entire game, I think they can keep the score close and hope they can find a way to win in the end. I'm rooting for you Anahuac...If yall beat H-J and Orangefield can put an entire game together and beat H-F, it would put the Bobcats in a good position for one of those two playoff spots. Well let me put it this way, it would put the Cats in a position to control their own destiny, instead of relying on other teams for help.

OF 21
HF 20 Got to go with my Cats on this one.

Hardin 7
BC 35 BC just to strong and it's homecoming.

Kountze 14
Buna 26 Buna just the better team.

Anahauc 14
H-J 24 Just to much offense from H-J.

Compudyne
10-17-2002, 01:59 PM
Hardin Jefferson 28
Anahuac 27

Bridge City 42
Hardin 6

Buna 26
Kountze 6