PDA

View Full Version : Ny Giants@ Dallas Cowboys

SintonFan_inAustin
01-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Cowboys dust off the sloppy games they been playing and take care of the Giants 38-13.

piratebg
01-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Cowboys come out and take care of business.

Cowboys 31
Giants 17

Ranger Mom
01-07-2008, 02:15 PM
I voted Cowboys simply because that is who I WANT to win!

piratebg
01-07-2008, 02:17 PM
I voted Cowboys because I always vote Cowboys. :D

Macarthur
01-07-2008, 02:17 PM
I'm with you guys. I think it's close for a while, but the boys pull away.

Shockey has been a big key for them against Dallas and he's gone. I think they double team/bracket Plax and Toomer really is not a big play threat any more. That leaves the running game. I think NY will be missing one or two OL. I think NY will run the ball some, but I don't think they can run it well enough.

And I really think the bye week will come into play. NY has expended a lot of energy the last couple of weeks. I've heard some NFL players say that their legs feel like they are running is quicksand this time of year. I just think they run out of gas. Let also not forget NY lost 2 or their last 3 to end the season so it's not like they are on some huge run.

Bigworm
01-07-2008, 02:18 PM
cowboys 13 Giants 10

CenTexSports
01-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Eli plays like Peyton and Romo plays like Vince and the Giants win by 10.

I like Romo and Wade but once again, as long as JJ is an active owner, I will hope they lose.

Atom Ant
01-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Cowboys win.....Eli has had 2 good games in a row. That means he's due for a big screw up.

Ranger Mom
01-07-2008, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports

I like Romo and Wade but once again, as long as JJ is an active owner, I will hope they lose.

I have never understood how you could hate an entire team because you hate the owner.

To me...that's almost like saying "I hope America collapses because George Bush is President."

Okay...that may be a bit out there, but you get my drift!!:p :p

pirate4state
01-07-2008, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have never understood how you could hate an entire team because you hate the owner.

To me...that's almost like saying "I hope America collapses because George Bush is President."

Okay...that may be a bit out there, but you get my drift!!:p :p

I know, I usually hate an entire team because of their owner, the coaches, the fans and the team colors! :mad:

piratebg
01-07-2008, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I know, I usually hate an entire team because of their owner, the coaches, the fans and the team colors! :mad:

Example :confused:

eagles_victory
01-07-2008, 03:16 PM

I like Romo and Wade but once again, as long as JJ is an active owner, I will hope they lose. never understood why people hate Jerry Jones so much

pirate4state
01-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Example :confused: The Washington Redskins

CenTexSports
01-07-2008, 03:17 PM
I don't hate the team. I dislike Jerry Jones and I refuse to cheer for his team or support it financially (through attendance or Cowboy gear).

I prefer to support a team with an organization that I admire (owners included) because the players change over time. When the Cowboys were owned by Clint M and run by Tex and Tom, I promise you there was no bigger fan. I spent many Sunday afternoons climbing a ladder on the house to move the antena (sp) to try to pick up the Cowboy games from Wichita Falls.

Roger spoke at my high school football banquet.

I have no respect for JJ and for that reason I don't cheer for the Cowboys.

BTW, I lived in Miss when Eli went to Ole Miss and I am a fan of his so this weekend, I am for the Giants. I was also a Giant fan when Dan Reeves was the coach there.

Ranger Mom
01-07-2008, 03:19 PM
My daddy always said a "real" cowboy fan is one who sticks by them through thick and thin.

To me...that includes owners you don't like!!

You, CenTex, have never been a real cowboy fan!!:eek: :p

Yep....you got it...I am feeling rather ornery today! I think it's because I have to work for 5 days this week!!

piratebg
01-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
My daddy always said a "real" cowboy fan is one who sticks by them through thick and thin.

To me...that includes owners you don't like!!

You, CenTex, have never been a real cowboy fan!!:eek: :p

Yep....you got it...I am feeling rather ornery today! I think it's because I have to work for 5 days this week!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

My sentiments exactly RM.

GO COWBOYS!!!

CenTexSports
01-07-2008, 03:24 PM
Twenty years ago I would have wanted to beat you up for saying something like that but as an older person, I think you just need to be spanked (I am pretty (H)ornery too).

Plus I was living in the Kansas City area when JJ took over and it was easy to move my allegance to Lamar Hunt and the Chiefs when the DALLAS TEXAS COWBOYS were bought by that inbred from Arkansas.

Ranger Mom
01-07-2008, 03:25 PM
Twenty years ago I would have wanted to beat you up for saying something like that but as an older person, I think you just need to be spanked (I am pretty (H)onery too).

Plus I was living in the Kansas City area when JJ took over and it was easy to move my allegance to Lamar Hunt and the Chiefs when the DALLAS TEXAS COWBOYS were bought by that inbred from Arkansas.

That's what I like about you....I can joke around with you and you don't get all bent out of shape like some others around here!!!!

Hill Man
01-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Jones is successful, a great business man, built a team who won super bowls and seems to be building another soon.
However - and to help explain the dislike of Jones comes down to this... When he bought the team the first thing he did was to get rid of what was the very symbol of the Cowboys -- Tom Landry. Without so much as a thank you or kiss my a**, he fired him and Tom having to hear about it through the press first.
Coach Landry was the symbol that was everything right about the Cowboys win or lose... he deserved better from Jones..

How many fired head coaches get a parade in thier honor - Dallas did that for Coach Landry and thousands came including myself. How many fired coaches get several school stadiums, streets, and highways named after them? Tom did.

If anything is named after jones he is going to have pay for it in advance which I sure he has...

I was born with the Cowboys and I grew up in Dallas, going to my first games to watch when they played in the Cotton Bowl. My heros have always been Cowboys and I still pull for them but when I see Jones' face, I want to rip it off and hand it back to him...

::mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Its been what 17 years? as you can see I am still pissed offed..

Ranger Mom
01-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Hill Man
Jones is successful, a great business man, built a team who won super bowls and seems to be building another soon.
However - and to help explain the dislike of Jones comes down to this... When he bought the team the first thing he did was to get rid of what was the very symbol of the Cowboys -- Tom Landry. Without so much as a thank you or kiss my a**, he fired him and Tom having to hear about it through the press first.
Coach Landry was the symbol that was everything right about the Cowboys win or lose... he deserved better from Jones..

How many fired head coaches get a parade in thier honor - Dallas did that for Coach Landry and thousands came including myself. How many fired coaches get several school stadiums, streets, and highways named after them? Tom did.

If anything is named after jones he is going to have pay for it in advance which I sure has...

I was born with the Cowboys and I grew up in Dallas, going to my first games to watch when they played in the Cotton Bowl. My heros have always been Cowboys and I still pull for them but when I see Jones' face, I want to rip it off and hand it back to him...

I understand you completely...but at least you still pull for them!!:)

crzyjournalist03
01-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Hill Man

If anything is named after jones he is going to have pay for it in advance which I sure he has...

but the fact that it HAS been 17 years makes me wonder how some of you ol' farts ;) can't forgive and forget. You name me any owner, athlete, or team in the history of professional sports, and I guarantee you that they have made mistakes...even the venerable Tom Landry made a few in his time.

Was the firing or Landry egregious? That's the opinion of many, but the fact is that Dallas quickly won three Super Bowls thereafter. Could it have been handled better? Absolutely. But I don't see how that's even close to enough to make anybody turn on a team that they honestly call their favorite.

Hill Man
01-07-2008, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
but the fact that it HAS been 17 years makes me wonder how some of you ol' farts ;) can't forgive and forget. You name me any owner, athlete, or team in the history of professional sports, and I guarantee you that they have made mistakes...even the venerable Tom Landry made a few in his time.

Was the firing or Landry egregious? That's the opinion of many, but the fact is that Dallas quickly won three Super Bowls thereafter. Could it have been handled better? Absolutely. But I don't see how that's even close to enough to make anybody turn on a team that they honestly call their favorite.

I didn't turn on the team, never have... just Jones.....I still pull for the team and said so..
The next best way I can describe the attitude toward Jones -- is it was like having your Dad thrown out of a job he gave his heart to, producing for the company year after year but replaced by a machine that was more effecient.. to jones it was just business, to us "old farts" it was personal. He should of allowed Coach Landry at least the option to retire...
He could do himself a favor with us "old farts, if he was not so visual as the face of the team by being on the sidelines, on commercials, etc. If may soften our attitude towards him to the point of forgiveness but..... he has his vanity to satisfy, it will not happen.

injuredinmelee
01-07-2008, 07:27 PM
the already sluggish Cowboys cant shake the doldrums and lose to the Giants. The Giants out-muscle the Boys up front esp on defense and move on to the NFC championship game to face the packers by a score of 24-21.

CenTexSports
01-07-2008, 07:27 PM
I think it was time for Landry to retire but Jones (was) is a classless owner that can not keep his butt off the field and out of the football operations. When he almost did the above because Jimmy required it, he ran a successful team. Ever since then you have the Chan's etc and how many years without a playoff win?

I want to be a Cowboy fan but I just can not bring myself to do it and I don't think I will ever be to the degree I once was. But you never know.

SintonFan_inAustin
01-07-2008, 07:47 PM
I think it was time for Landry to retire but Jones (was) is a classless owner that can not keep his butt off the field and out of the football operations. When he almost did the above because Jimmy required it, he ran a successful team. Ever since then you have the Chan's etc and how many years without a playoff win?

I want to be a Cowboy fan but I just can not bring myself to do it and I don't think I will ever be to the degree I once was. But you never know. He is a better owner than the ex cowboy owner. He willing to pay whatever it takes to help the team, unlike previous owner. JJ lost some loyal Tom Landry fans when he fired him and broght in a non experience NFL coach. It took me a couple of weeks before i realize it had to be done, even though it was done the way it went down. T.O. seems to be a game day situtuation if hes going to play, If the cowboys start out slow, it could be a long day in Irving.

PHS Wildcats
01-07-2008, 08:55 PM
I'm rooting for the Giants, but Cowboys will probably win:mad:

bandera7
01-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Im definitely pulling for the Giants. I am sick of the cowboys this season, having to deal with all my friends talk about how awesome they are...and besides, its also sour grapes, cause the Eagles didnt even make the playoffs.

tigerfan69
01-08-2008, 02:30 AM
GO COWBOYS BEAT THE GIANTS

SintonFan_inAustin
01-12-2008, 08:17 PM
http://assets.giants.com/uploads/assets/giants_cowboys_overlays.jpg

Giants secondary will be missing 2 cornerbacks Sam Madison and Kevin Dockery. T. Owens could have a big day if Giants blitz and go man to man with backup on the corner.

piratebg
01-12-2008, 08:18 PM
Tomorrow can't get here fast enough. I'm going CRAZY!!!

SintonFan_inAustin
01-12-2008, 09:41 PM
All-Pro team versus an All-Joe team.

The Cowboys have 13 players selected to the pro bowl vs 1 for the Giants.

Michael Strahan said. "Yeah, their whole team is All-Pros and Pro Bowlers and all that stuff going against us slapsticks. It should be interesting. If we are lucky, maybe we will have a chance."

Jack_Daniels
01-13-2008, 12:59 AM
Eli throws 3 picks. Cowboys roll 35-7. TO has a big day and they rush for over 100. Favre comes to Dallas where he is 0-5? to lose again. The Boys are in the SB awaiting destiny with the Pats. Dallas wins 31-30 to end the Pats dream and make Miami's dream come true.

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Jack_Daniels
Eli throws 3 picks. Cowboys roll 35-7. TO has a big day and they rush for over 100. Favre comes to Dallas where he is 0-5? to lose again. The Boys are in the SB awaiting destiny with the Pats. Dallas wins 31-30 to end the Pats dream and make Miami's dream come true.

heroin or acid?

Jack_Daniels
01-13-2008, 01:22 AM
Ozarka Spring Water

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 11:15 AM
Number 1 seed in NFC Divisional round has won 17 straight:) .

make that 18 after this game;)

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 02:04 PM
http://startelegram.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/01/13/img_0646.jpg

12:30 pm

piratebg
01-13-2008, 02:07 PM
Slowly getting there. Only a couple more hours now.

XtremeCouture
01-13-2008, 03:06 PM
giants win because romo will choke

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 03:10 PM
http://startelegram.typepad.com/cowboys_corner/images/2008/01/13/img_0644.jpg
http://startelegram.typepad.com/cowboys_corner/images/2008/01/13/img_0645.jpg
1:15 pm
Romo's Romans

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 03:11 PM
3 more Cowboy votes for my score prediciton of 45-10 :D

piratebg
01-13-2008, 03:14 PM
Nice pics SFIA. Keep em coming. :)

kaorder1999
01-13-2008, 03:25 PM
I couldn't care less who wins.

Snydertigersrul
01-13-2008, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
I couldn't care less who wins.

The Cowboys will donkey stomp the Giants today, mark that down.

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 03:37 PM
http://www.faniq.com/images/photos/photo_large/62/34362-19.jpg

1 hour left to get ur popcorn ready :)

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 03:53 PM
http://www.faniq.com/images/photos/photo_large/97/90797-12.gif

piratebg
01-13-2008, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
http://www.faniq.com/images/photos/photo_large/97/90797-12.gif

I remember hearing about this but never saw it. What game did this happen at? :D

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
I remember hearing about this but never saw it. What game did this happen at? :D let me verify

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 04:00 PM
it was against the eagles

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 04:02 PM
http://www.faniq.com/images/photos/photo_large/97/90797-17.gif

Marion Barber

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 04:11 PM
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/lonestarstruck/website/graphics/CowboysGiants.gif

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 04:31 PM
if the cowboys lose this will be so sweet

ONE TIME ONE TIME

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by iknoweverything
if the cowboys lose this will be so sweet

ONE TIME ONE TIME http://www.faniq.com/images/photos/photo_small/09/32109-425.jpg

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 04:35 PM
i am expecting the cowboys to play great and the Giants play bad. If both are on their A game, it will come down to the last minutes of the game.

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 04:37 PM
http://www.faniq.com/images/photos/photo_small/09/32109-425.jpg

wow great reply being that they havent won a playoff game since 92. But i give you an a for effort.

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 04:39 PM
wow great reply being that they havent won a playoff game since 92. But i give you an a for effort. '92 :doh: how did they win a super bowl in 95?

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 04:40 PM
http://www.faniq.com/images/photos/photo_small/97/90797-3.gif

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 04:54 PM
td SHIPPPPPPPPPPP ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 04:54 PM
Bad start for the Cowboys :mad:

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 05:02 PM
god its quiet on this board when they are losing. Wait till they do somethin good 121232 people will chime in

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 05:10 PM
Roy Williams survives...

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 05:12 PM
if they dont stiffen up against the run, defense could be in for a long game

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 05:17 PM
http://www.faniq.com/images/photos/photo_large/97/90797-17.gif

Marion Barber

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 05:20 PM
i am suprised the giants didnt go for it on 4th

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 05:21 PM
i am suprised the giants didnt go for it on 4th i was glad they didnt, they had it going there way up to that point.

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 05:23 PM
Cows finally showing some fight...things getting a bit chippy after the plays...

GET YA POPCORN READY!!!! TD TO

slpybear the bullfan
01-13-2008, 05:28 PM
Do you think the CowBoys might want to work on getting plays off quickly after calls that might be reviewed?

I think the TO TD will stand, but they Boys showed zero effort in trying to snap the play off to avoid a challenge.

Something we have been slow on this year and I wish we would get better.

O definitely lookin better last series... a healthy does of Marion Barber will do that.

Big question now... can our D find itself? Stay Tuned....

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 05:28 PM
dallas has no d

slpybear the bullfan
01-13-2008, 05:30 PM
dallas has no d

9th rated D in the league. They have a D... just will it show up.

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
9th rated D in the league. They have a D... just will it show up.

look who they freakin played

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 05:34 PM
look who they freakin played NFL teams

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 05:38 PM
look who they freakin played

From the rules page:

3)...
Use intelligence and wit. This is not a smack site. If all you have to offer is the tired old rah rah stuff, the vets on this site will tire of you quickly. Be prepared to offer facts and statistics to back up your claims.

There's a reason you're a re-tread around here...

:rolleyes:

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 05:41 PM
they play in the nfc. it sucks. teams cant score. when they played the patriots(a good offense) they didint stop them. the end

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 05:42 PM
they play in the nfc. it sucks. teams cant score. when they played the patriots(a good offense) they didint stop them. the end
Nobody stopped the best offense in NFL history. You're a moron...

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Nobody stopped the best offense in NFL history. You're a moron...

ban for personal attack pleasekthx

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 05:45 PM
ban for personal attack pleasekthx

From the rules page:

3)...
Use intelligence and wit. This is not a smack site. If all you have to offer is the tired old rah rah stuff, the vets on this site will tire of you quickly. Be prepared to offer facts and statistics to back up your claims.

There's a reason you're a re-tread around here...

Time to bust out the bozo filter on you...

Phil C
01-13-2008, 05:51 PM
GO COWBOYS!

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 05:53 PM
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii14/vickem12/gay.jpg

ENOUGH SAID LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 05:58 PM
Cows finally taking charge...

18 plays, 88 yards, and about 10 minutes...

2 yards to the endzone...

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 06:00 PM
if they dont make it on 3rd down, do they go for it on 4th down or FG? FG and they get the ball first in the 2nd half

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 06:03 PM
if they dont make it on 3rd down, do they go for it on 4th down or FG? FG and they get the ball first in the 2nd half

no worries...20 plays, 90 yards...TD!!!

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 06:07 PM
hey adidas & iknoweverything take your pissing contest to private messages - thanks :)

GO COWBOYS!!! :cheerl:

slpybear the bullfan
01-13-2008, 06:10 PM
Cowboys D needed a big stop on this drive and did not get it. That 15yd Facemask was a killer too. Now, the Gmen at least will have a shot at a FG before the half... Darn shame.

GO COWBOYS!

slpybear the bullfan
01-13-2008, 06:12 PM
Thank you Jaques Reeves for the Facemask, and for failing to cover Boss on 3 and 10. GRRRRRRR...........

And don't get me started on Roy today.

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 06:12 PM
looks like we'll be tied heading into halftime...

Hey...Roy Williams was showing some fight after that one! ;)

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 06:13 PM
ttttttttttttttttttttttttdddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Roy willaims is crap

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 06:13 PM
that was pathetic defense right there :rolleyes:

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 06:14 PM
looks like we'll be tied heading into halftime...

Hey...Roy Williams was showing some fight after that one! ;)

the best thing that could happen is him getting ejected :thumbsup:

Adidas410s
Thank you Jaques Reeves for the Facemask, and for failing to cover Boss on 3 and 10. GRRRRRRR...........

And don't get me started on Roy today.
What has Roy done today? The few times he's been beat they didn't complete the passes. Plus...he's doing a good job staying away from the ball so he can't get another horse collar...

iknoweverything
if the giants dont score there it could have been over. That was huge

Phil C
Now will the real Dallas Cowboys please show up in the second half for thirty minutes of play?

Adidas410s
you stay classy Coughlin haha...

PHS Wildcats
YES!!!!! TD:clap:

slpybear the bullfan
Yup. To answer my earlier question... the D did not show up.

It is a crying shame to wipe out that 7 pt lead you got off that beautiful 20 play drive with a defense that cannot find itself.

slpybear the bullfan
01-13-2008, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
YES!!!!! TD:clap:

Nice Sig PHS, but I believe you can update that little bit about the Stealers....

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 06:17 PM
the best thing that could happen is him getting ejected :thumbsup:
That's pretty much what I wrote for my prediction:

Prediction: Barber gets 20 carries and 100 yards. Romo starts a bit slow but doesn't make any huge mistakes. Eli Manning picks apart the Cows secondary early but an injury to Roy Williams takes away the hole in the defense and the combo of Pat Watkins and Keith Davis eliminate the deep ball and force Eli into 2 INT's. The Giants start the year in Dallas with a loss and will end the year in Dallas with a loss. Bring on the Packers...
Dallas Cowboys 28
New York Giants 24

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 06:18 PM
Yup. To answer my earlier question... the D did not show up.

It is a crying shame to wipe out that 7 pt lead you got off that beautiful 20 play drive with a defense that cannot find itself. Prevent defense prevented the Defense from coming up with a stop :mad:

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 06:19 PM
Nice Sig PHS, but I believe you can update that little bit about the Stealers.... and condense it to 6 lines

iknoweverything
Nice Sig PHS, but I believe you can update that little bit about the Stealers....

they won a real division

slpybear the bullfan
What has Roy done today? The few times he's been beat they didn't complete the passes. Plus...he's doing a good job staying away from the ball so he can't get another horse collar...

Tried to arm tackle on 3rd down in first quarter... knocked off tacklers on Toomer RAC... was getting beat badly when Manning was thrown to Burress but was deflected... and just got his rear end blocked off the field by Jacobs.

IMHO the Boys are much better without him.

IMHO the Boys are much better WITH Barber... WOW!

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 06:24 PM
they won a real division

are all the rest fake?

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 06:25 PM
are all the rest fake?

everyone in the nfc is

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 06:26 PM
celina coudl have home field advantage in the nfc

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 06:28 PM
everyone in the nfc is

alright

pirate4state
celina coudl have home field advantage in the nfc

step away from the bottle dude

that's just crazy talk right there

Adidas410s
Tried to arm tackle on 3rd down in first quarter... knocked off tacklers on Toomer RAC... was getting beat badly when Manning was thrown to Burress but was deflected... and just got his rear end blocked off the field by Jacobs.

IMHO the Boys are much better without him.

IMHO the Boys are much better WITH Barber... WOW!
I'm pretty sure he wasn't in on that Toomer play. He wouldn't be on that side of the field.
Yeah he was beat by Burress...I think I wrote earlier that "he survived" cuz Manning blew the throw.
Other than that...he's been a non-factor today IMO. It's just easy to blame Roy Williams for the fault of poor defensive play.

Phil C
01-13-2008, 06:37 PM
I hope the Cowboys can come back and win it. If they don't some will say Mr. Romo should have stayed home and studied the playbook instead of going to Mexico. I tend to agree. There is pleaty of time after the playoffs until July to take this type of vacation. Go Cowboys!

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 06:42 PM
without barber this team is not good

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 06:44 PM
Now its up to the defense to come up with a stop, Giants defense is being worn out.

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 06:45 PM
:mad: , giving Giants to many chances to stay in the game:mad:

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 06:52 PM
without barber this team is not good

good thing he's on the team then :p

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 06:53 PM
good thing he's on the team then :p :D Now hes agreeing the Cowboys are a good team :D

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 06:57 PM
this is a new york team that is not that good to begin with plus they are missing 3 starters in the secondary and the cowboys have them at home. A good team would not be struggling with them

slpybear the bullfan
01-13-2008, 06:59 PM
Wow... PLease catch that next on Patrick! I thought he would go for lots there.

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 06:59 PM
this is a new york team that is not that good to begin with plus they are missing 3 starters in the secondary and the cowboys have them at home. A good team would not be struggling with them

don't forget that they also play in a fake conference :thumbsup:

why are we all watching this game for anyway? it's fake. are we in the matrix?

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 07:00 PM
"Maybe some other Cowboys should've gone to Mexico" - Joe Buck

best line of the broadcast...unfortunately it was following Crayton's drop of a first down pass! :(

coach
01-13-2008, 07:00 PM

how can you claim they play in a week conference.....3 teams made the playoffs and one will be in the conference championship

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 07:03 PM
your right this game doesnt matter because the patriots are going to win the super bowl easy

pirate4state
hey! a tackle! :cheerl: :clap:

Phil C
Even if we win we are not playing good enough to beat Green Bay much less the Patriots. :(

Come on Cowboys! Play like you are capable!

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 07:04 PM
4th QTR

hold to a FG!!

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 07:04 PM
your right this game doesnt matter because the patriots are going to win the super bowl easy

good then go play somewhere else for the next 15 minutes :thumbsup: run along now

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Even if we win we are not playing good enough to beat Green Bay much less the Patriots. :(

Come on Cowboys! Play like you are capable! win first then we worry about GB

slpybear the bullfan
01-13-2008, 07:07 PM
*sigh*

I miss the D of the early 90s.

GO COWBOYS.

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 07:08 PM
Cowboys need another opportunity now...they let one get away on their last possession

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 07:08 PM
Roy William didnt look like a pro bowl player in that take out they put on him that was weak.

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 07:09 PM
what did the play clock do to Jacobs? :confused: that was just stupid LOL

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 07:09 PM
i lold at brandon jacobs throwing the ball into the playclock

bobcat1
01-13-2008, 07:10 PM
Roy Williams is the weakest link. They have beat him like a Red Headed Step Child all Day Long!:mad:

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 07:11 PM
:foul: :foul: :foul:

stupid freakin penatlies

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Roy Williams is the weakest link. They have beat him like a Red Headed Step Child all Day Long!:mad:

good God...no they haven't. Watch the damn games people!!!! Roy Williams isn't the only problem!!!

Maybe Crayton will finally catch a pass...GRR!!!!

pirate4state
holy crap that was ugly

iknoweverything
the whole team has teh ghey. that is their problem

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 07:17 PM
td and its over baby come on

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 07:17 PM
Bobby Carpenter makes the first play of his career...glad we used a 1st round pick on that...

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 07:18 PM
a to down here would be GREAT!!!

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 07:18 PM
that commercial was awesome

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 07:19 PM
the whole team has teh ghey. that is their problem teh ghey?

slpybear the bullfan
01-13-2008, 07:19 PM
good God...no they haven't. Watch the damn games people!!!! Roy Williams isn't the only problem!!!

Reeves is weakest link on the D. As much as I don't think Roy needs to be here next year, Reeves is ugly out there today. Only surpassed in ugliness by the Special Teams today.

(although nice down on the punt there.)

What happened to our pass protection last series? No quick slant that our much heralded O Coordinator could use as an audible call?

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 07:21 PM
THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW LET'S GO!!!!

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 07:22 PM
as long as Romo is still fired up I feel good...

Romo to Witten...here it comes...get ready...and if they give him safety help then TO will have single coverage over the top

Phil C
as long as Romo is still fired up I feel good...

Romo to Witten...here it comes...get ready...and if they give him safety help then TO will have single coverage over the top

I hope so Ad. Come on Cowboys! Pull it Out!

Adidas410s
THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW LET'S GO!!!!
My heart dropped when Crayton bobbled that ball..

get him out and put Glenn in...

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 07:23 PM
Crayton not having a good game.

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 07:24 PM
My heart dropped when Crayton bobbled that ball..

get him out and put Glenn in...

yeah, no kidding

who else thinks Crayton looks like Martin Lawerence? LOL

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 07:25 PM
Crayton's first big play of the game...

drawing a defensive holding call...

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Jesus ---- throw the damn ball away

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 07:27 PM
you would think that they would cover the only guy he throws the balll to

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 07:28 PM
romo needs to worry about the game and not the refs. what a cry baby

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 07:30 PM
what a bad call in a playoff game

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 07:31 PM
wth

Phil C
01-13-2008, 07:31 PM
Dallas is playing terrible. It shouldn't have come to this.

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 07:32 PM
this is it. no first down the Giants have it wrapped up :mad:

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 07:33 PM
this is ridiculous - they don't deserve to win this game the way they are stinking it up

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 07:34 PM
either try and get 10 yds back or go for TD on 2 tries

Adidas410s
lol...they've got Anthony Wright on the Giants sideline...

iknoweverything
romo is making a ass out of himself whinning and crying

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 07:35 PM
either try and get 10 yds back or go for TD on 2 tries
you don't take two deep shots from midfield with 4 minutes left...you get a first down and keep moving the chains. You only have 1 timeout + the 2 minute warning...

iknoweverything
what do you do here?

Phil C
We blew the playoffs last year and this year again. Only this year we really wasted an opportunity with the home field edge and everything. What a waste. And you don't get these type of chances that often.

slpybear the bullfan
Protection is sad... and sadder we can't call a play to get us out of it beside throw it deep.

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 07:36 PM
Cowboy season coming down to a must stop

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 07:37 PM
Protection is sad... and sadder we can't call a play to get us out of it beside throw it deep.
exactly...where is Jason Witten??? I thought we had one of the best O-lines in the NFL??? They've disappeared in the 2nd half...

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 07:38 PM
one last chance to pull out a win

iknoweverything
either way this proves what the cowboys are. CRAP

pirate4state
Make it count

no stupid penalties

Phil C
01-13-2008, 07:39 PM
Jerry isn't going to like this. I look for some changes maybe.

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 07:39 PM
Jerry isn't going to like this. I look for some changes maybe.
yep...watch him dump Wade and try to keep Jason Garrett on as his head coach instead. Wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 07:40 PM
Jerry isn't going to like this. I look for some changes maybe. give the Giants credit, Cowboys will make some changes but not because of coaching

Phil C
01-13-2008, 07:40 PM
yep...watch him dump Wade and try to keep Jason Garrett on as his head coach instead. Wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

The way the offense played today Ad I am not sure that is the solution.

Phil C
01-13-2008, 07:41 PM
We may knock our defense but they held them to 21 points so far. Offense didn't put enough points on the board.

slpybear the bullfan
exactly...where is Jason Witten??? I thought we had one of the best O-lines in the NFL??? They've disappeared in the 2nd half...

Whitten dissappeared to the same place that the Slant Play, Marion Barber, Crayton's Hands, and the QB Bootleg went to.

Here you go... 2 minutes and we will see just what Romo is made of.

Hats off to the Giants... beat up secondary making our offense look silly.

Good stop by D last two series... I wondered how they would handle a pass, and they did a good job.

SintonFan_inAustin
Cowboys dont pull it out i be getting calls from New York from my brother in law :mad:

Buccaneer
Cowboy season coming down to a must stop

Cowboy season coming down to a must score!

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 07:42 PM
let's go Red Sox!!!

:D :D :D

Phil C
01-13-2008, 07:42 PM
Cowboys dont pull it out i be getting calls from New York from my brother in law :mad:

Don't worry about it. You can call him next week after Green Bay gets through with them and do what we should have done today. :)

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 07:43 PM
whoa Witten is back on the field...

Phil C
01-13-2008, 07:44 PM
One last chance. Come on Dallas! Score a td!

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 07:46 PM
One last chance. Come on Dallas! Score a td!
Phil...go drive around with your car flags on...

Phil C
Phil...go drive around with your car flags on...

I have already done so but it looks like to no avail. :(

SintonFan_inAustin
we need a miracle play :)

Adidas410s
lol Jerry tried to call timeout too...

Phil C
01-13-2008, 07:48 PM
Come on Cowboys. Score a td. Block and hang on to the pass in the end zone. Do it!

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 07:48 PM
last play. its been a good season still if they dont score here

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 07:49 PM
no it hasn't...

Phil C
Come on Boys! Do it! Score!

iknoweverything
hahahahahahahahahahshhhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahah

Emerson1
That a way offensive line and Patrick Crayton, way to be in the game today.

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 07:50 PM
he had to throw it in endzone, still good season, Giants deserve it as they step it up in 4th Qtr

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 07:50 PM
unbelievable, but typical cowboy let down :speech:

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 07:51 PM
last play. its been a good season still if they dont score here if you can't finish it when it counts then it isn't a "good season" imo

iknoweverything
THE COWBOYS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE

SintonFan_inAustin
counting the seconds before my phone starts ringing with cowboy haters :)

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 07:52 PM
put down the sunshine...that's like saying the Mavs had a good season last year too...

PHS Wildcats
01-13-2008, 07:52 PM
:clap:

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 07:53 PM
if you can't finish it when it counts then it isn't a "good season" imo if a team finishes as Super Bowl Champs then its a great season, making it to the playoffs is a good season.

coach
01-13-2008, 07:54 PM
its a disapoining season

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 07:54 PM
lol if you lose to a 5 seed at home then its not a good season. im gonna go pull up all the treads and post about cowboys winning this and that and gonna make a big post about it. this should be ** n.

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 07:55 PM
if a team finishes as Super Bowl Champs then its a great season, making it to the playoffs is a good season. it's a winning season, but the last month was pathetic

you can have your opinion and i'll stick with mine

------

i'm glad i don't talk smack and thus won't be getting any phone calls from Cowboy haters :D

Txbroadcaster
no it hasn't...

while this loss sucks, I enjoyed this season and cannot say it was not a good season

SintonFan_inAustin
Originally posted by coach
its a disapoining season yea that they didnt win the Super Bowl, Reload and give it another try next year.

Buccaneer
01-13-2008, 07:56 PM
lol if you lose to a 5 seed at home then its not a good season. im gonna go pull up all the treads and post about cowboys winning this and that and gonna make a big post about it. this should be ** n.

Are you a Native Texan?

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 07:56 PM
its a disapoining season
agreed

if you are a TRUE long time Cowboy fan this should be a familiar feeling

PHS Wildcats
01-13-2008, 07:58 PM
How ironic, Crayton was the one promising a trip to the Super Bowl and in the 1st playoff game, he plays terrible. Well I guess he can still go the the big game....if he buys a ticket:)

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 07:59 PM
im gonna go pull up all the treads and post about cowboys winning this and that and gonna make a big post about it. this should be ** n. can he get banned before he gets to post all that crap :D

iknoweverything
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Are you a Native Texan?

yes, never thought the cowboys were that good never thought romo was that good. Still dont think they are that good and still dont think he is that good. oh well yall can do the same thing you do every year next year too. must get old.

coach
i hate to say this but when i saw the giants beat the bucs i said to myself one and done for the boys

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 08:00 PM
i hate to say this but when i saw the giants beat the bucs i said to myself one and done for the boys

clean your pms so i can reply to your awesome message pleas sir.

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 08:01 PM
lol if you lose to a 5 seed at home then its not a good season. im gonna go pull up all the treads and post about cowboys winning this and that and gonna make a big post about it. this should be ** n. knock yourself out - know that you'll now be doing exactly what you laugh at others for doing on this web site hahahahaha

coach
01-13-2008, 08:04 PM
clean your pms so i can reply to your awesome message pleas sir.

there u go db

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 08:07 PM
knock yourself out - know that you'll now be doing exactly what you laugh at others for doing on this web site hahahahaha

awwwwwwwwwww someone is upset :(

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 08:08 PM
yes, never thought the cowboys were that good never thought romo was that good. Still dont think they are that good and still dont think he is that good. oh well yall can do the same thing you do every year next year too. must get old.
sounds like a t-shirt fan to me...

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 08:08 PM
awwwwwwwwwww someone is upset :(

like you care, but really go ahead...i look forward to reading your posts to see what you can come with :thumbsup:

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 08:09 PM
like you care, but really go ahead...i look forward to reading your posts to see what you can come with :thumbsup: use your powers to disable him :) , nah i like to see what he comes up with.

Adidas410s
01-13-2008, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
while this loss sucks, I enjoyed this season and cannot say it was not a good season
I enjoyed the season too...just don't think it was "good" when it's ended so poorly over the past few weeks. Let's just say...it was "A Good Walk Spoiled"

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 08:10 PM
like you care, but really go ahead...i look forward to reading your posts to see what you can come with :thumbsup:

well i lied about because im way to lazy to that. ill just keep having fun doing this. you guys are so fun.

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 08:12 PM
well i lied about because im way to lazy to that. ill just keep having fun doing this. you guys are so fun.

uh huh, i think you're scared

obviously we are fun or you wouldn't keep coming back again & again for more

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 08:13 PM

oh dont worry yall are. i love it

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 08:13 PM

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 08:15 PM

i'm not worried - i know i'm fun :inlove:

{turn left, right?}

Emerson1
01-13-2008, 08:19 PM
Go mavericks!

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Go mavericks! Go Rangers :)

iknoweverything
01-13-2008, 08:23 PM
i would rather have eli than romo

wedo
01-13-2008, 08:25 PM

Your crazy dude!!

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 08:25 PM

you know that thing i asked you to stop using earlier

it applies to your comment above

roflmao

SintonFan_inAustin
01-13-2008, 08:26 PM
i would rather have eli than romo in a fake league ? then it wouldnt matter which one u pick

Bull Butter
01-13-2008, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Go mavericks!

From one playoff choker to another:D

SpeedOption
01-13-2008, 08:40 PM
My Boys should have won. Its a shame to have such a great year and have it go down the tubes. Ask the Colts. TO is great. Romo is a star. Wade has done a great job. Jerry Jones has put the pieces in place to win one. Looks like next year if the patriots falter.

AP Panther Fan
01-13-2008, 08:46 PM
I am going to have a Patriots beat the Packers party!:mad:

pirate4state
01-13-2008, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I am going to have a Patriots beat the Packers party!:mad: HAHAHAHAHA I bet you are wanting out of your house right about now and/or have kicked Mike out. LOL

AP Panther Fan
01-13-2008, 08:48 PM
HAHAHAHAHA I bet you are wanting out of your house right about now and/or have kicked Mike out. LOL

How did you guess! Their party is about to end.....and I WILL CELEBRATE!

AP Panther Fan
01-13-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I am going to have a Patriots beat the Packers party!:mad:

Anybody, want to join me? The Packers are goin' down....and I will enjoy every minute of it.....

:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

BobcatBenny
01-13-2008, 09:29 PM
I voted correctly. :eek: :(

piratebg
01-13-2008, 10:27 PM
Well, the Cowboys shot themselves in the foot all afternoon and all the Giants had to do was just hold on. And they did. I don't see them getting past the Green Bay thopugh. I'll probably cheer for the Pack the rest of the way. I'd rather see the Lombardi Trophy in Green Bay than in New England anyway.

I hate to see the Cowboys season end this way but they do have a good team coming back. I just hope they can at least fill some of those holes in the secondary. Compared to years past, this was a good season. No matter what, I still support my Cowboys. Nothing will ever change that.

bobcat1
01-13-2008, 10:50 PM

I went back thru it and every possesion for the Giants was spent throwing at Roy Williams. He couldn't cover his arse with a blanket. Pitiful!

GreenGobbla
01-14-2008, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
I voted correctly. :eek: :(

as did i...looks like brady will get another title with the boys and the colts gone...