PDA

View Full Version : c-town_balla

Old Tiger
01-06-2008, 09:39 PM
what did you think of DJ grant when yal played LBJ?

c-town_balla
01-06-2008, 10:27 PM
I thought he was pretty good I thought made at TCU or Houston level player....His hieght makes him a weapon tho...I didn't think he was really fast but he is strong and is actaully a pretty good blocker

TexanFan4Life
01-06-2008, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
I thought he was pretty good I thought made at TCU or Houston level player....His hieght makes him a weapon tho...I didn't think he was really fast but he is strong and is actaully a pretty good blocker

I saw an LBJ player on the Under Armour game roster. Where is he going next year?

I also saw Jermie Calhoun and Aundre Dean. Did they do well?

Old Tiger
01-06-2008, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
I saw an LBJ player on the Under Armour game roster. Where is he going next year?

I also saw Jermie Calhoun and Aundre Dean. Did they do well? That was who we are talking about you saw. Reason I asked was c-town_balla played against him.

Nobody knows or cares.

c-town_balla
01-06-2008, 10:44 PM
DJ grant was the the guy from LBJ

also LBJ put him at TE some and he couldn't even get off the line so its not like he is amazinigly strong im was just stunned with his blocking.

TexanFan4Life
01-07-2008, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
DJ grant was the the guy from LBJ

also LBJ put him at TE some and he couldn't even get off the line so its not like he is amazinigly strong im was just stunned with his blocking.

Where is Grant going to play college ball.

GoBlue -

you say nobody cares about Dean or Calhoun. But I just asked...so we obviously have 1 person who does.

IHStangFan
01-07-2008, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
Where is Grant going to play college ball.

GoBlue -

you say nobody cares about Dean or Calhoun. But I just asked...so we obviously have 1 person who does. I'm curious as well.

Old Tiger
01-07-2008, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I'm curious as well. Grant is going to be playing for the Texas Longhorns IHStangfan.

Daddy D 11
01-07-2008, 09:25 AM
Grant made a great catch in the UA game, and in a article last month, he stated that his blocking is what he is most proud of. interesting to hear that from a kid now a days, but good to hear.