PDA

View Full Version : Need some information from North and SE TX

GreatBigBurnetFan
10-23-2003, 10:18 PM
I was looking at a map tonight. I hadn't realized that there are 2 towns named Liberty. Which is the one in 3A, near Newton or between Galveston and Houston? Also I saw Quinlan, the question came to mind where did the name Quinlan Ford come from?
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFan

jason
10-23-2003, 10:23 PM
GreatBigBurnetFan:
I was looking at a map tonight. I hadn't realized that there are 2 towns named Liberty. Which is the one in 3A, near Newton or between Galveston and Houston? Also I saw Quinlan, the question came to mind where did the name Quinlan Ford come from?
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFanthats just the name of the high school
Quinlan Ford Panthers

there is a Private school in quinlan called Boles High School, i think they are either 1A or tapps...not sure though...

Rabbit'93
10-23-2003, 10:27 PM
The town is Quinlan but the High School is named after someone named Ford.

Cat22
10-23-2003, 11:05 PM
The only 3A Liberty I know is East of Houston on Hwy 90. That Liberty competes in 22-3A with the likes of Barbers Hill, Cleveland, Huffman, Spendora, Coldspring, Shepherd, and Tarkington.

Hupernikomen
10-23-2003, 11:47 PM
Cat22:
The only 3A Liberty I know is East of Houston on Hwy 90. That Liberty competes in 22-3A with the likes of Barbers Hill, Cleveland, Huffman, Spendora, Coldspring, Shepherd, and Tarkington.Yeah and there is also a Liberty Hill. Both are undeated BTW.

spiveyrat
10-24-2003, 06:26 AM
GreatBigBurnetFan:
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFanWhat map are you looking at??? I don't know of a Liberty in either area you are talking about.