PDA

View Full Version : Just Two Years Ago Today

Phil C
01-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Texas 41 USC 38

He's going for the corner - he's got it!!

zebrablue2
01-04-2008, 07:43 PM
one of the best bowl games I ever watched.

BobcatBenny
01-04-2008, 07:47 PM
Mack Brown should have bought a Mega Millions Lottery ticket at that very moment. :D

Gobbla2001
01-04-2008, 08:52 PM
I remember jumping up offa the couch and goin' nuts with my step-dad... awesome stuff...

AP Panther Fan
01-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Texas 41 USC 38

He's going for the corner - he's got it!!

Phil C...are you still watching that tape on a regular basis? I thought your wife was going to remove the VCR/DVD or take away your remote?:D

Just kidding, it was a great moment!:)

Gobbla2001
01-04-2008, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Phil C...are you still watching that tape on a regular basis? I thought your wife was going to remove the VCR/DVD or take away your remote?:D

Just kidding, it was a great moment!:)

I wish I could... had it on the dish network DVR but I'm watching direct TV these days... I remember checking the direct tv DVR for it once and remembering it's on the dish network one... oh well, next time it's on espn classic I'll record it...

Old Tiger
01-04-2008, 08:55 PM
That game was just to SWEET!

PHS Wildcats
01-04-2008, 08:58 PM
I remember jumping up out of my chair and grabbing my little nephew, because he's a horn fan as well and shaking him in the air in celebration. Thank god CPS wasn't around!!:clap:

AP Panther Fan
01-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I wish I could... had it on the dish network DVR but I'm watching direct TV these days... I remember checking the direct tv DVR for it once and remembering it's on the dish network one... oh well, next time it's on espn classic I'll record it...

good idea....or you could get Phil to send you a copy ;) :D

Emerson1
01-04-2008, 09:08 PM
http://media.putfile.com/winningscore
http://media.putfile.com/finalcall

I hope they load

Emerson1
01-04-2008, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I had it on my pc and watched it a few months ago, needed the space so I deleted it. It was great quality to, even widescreen i think it was

LHMom
01-04-2008, 09:44 PM
My husband & son were at the game. There's an old thread on here with a picture from Sports Illustrated, and they were in the crowd at the end-zone where Vince scored the winning TD.

(I ask myself now, Why didn't I go with them??!!!)

AP Panther Fan
01-04-2008, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by LHMom
My husband & son were at the game. There's an old thread on here with a picture from Sports Illustrated, and they were in the crowd at the end-zone where Vince scored the winning TD.

(I ask myself now, Why didn't I go with them??!!!)

I REMEMBER THAT!:D

and good question!;)

runthequarter
01-04-2008, 09:53 PM
Yes a great game. Brian Robison at the bottom of the pile stopping the run on 4th down was the play of the game IMHO. Without that Texas never get the ball back. So why does everyone hammer Mack Brown for winning one? Aint like anyone else has. Ive even read where Stoopes is getting hammered. He won one. If you dont win one they hammer ya ie Texas A and M and if you do win one Texas and Oklahoma they hammer ya till you win another one. Yes there is no pleasing no matter what.

Emerson1
01-04-2008, 09:58 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6xq_CmYgaA4

eagles_victory
01-05-2008, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by runthequarter
Yes a great game. Brian Robison at the bottom of the pile stopping the run on 4th down was the play of the game IMHO. Without that Texas never get the ball back. So why does everyone hammer Mack Brown for winning one? Aint like anyone else has. Ive even read where Stoopes is getting hammered. He won one. If you dont win one they hammer ya ie Texas A and M and if you do win one Texas and Oklahoma they hammer ya till you win another one. Yes there is no pleasing no matter what. I thought Huff stopped that play

pirate4state
01-05-2008, 11:05 AM
I bought both Rose Bowl DVDs:

Texas/USC
Texas/Michigan

Both great games.