PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous Poll--have you ever used drugs?

charlesrixey
01-04-2008, 12:30 PM
i don't want to know who (unless you really just feel like telling everyone) but curious to see how prevalent it is among forum seekers

anonymous voting may provide a more accurate depiction'

obviously, as a member of the armed forces of the United States of America, i certainly don't condone the use of drugs, but everyone has a past (or for some, a present)and demographics are interesting

This is not for any legal purpose, or for use as slander in future posts (which is why it is preferred that personal experiences are not shared, unless you really don't mind)

Adidas410s
01-04-2008, 12:37 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/photos/jamesrick_cp_6174702.jpg

Cocaine's a hell of a drug...

pirate4state
01-04-2008, 12:39 PM
:doh:

Don't have a problem with the poll itself, but I would hope they understand that:

2). Illegal activity topics are forbidden.
Topics and comments involving the promotion, sale, participation, or distribution of illegal substances and/or activities are forbidden. Examples of this are illegal drugs, underage drinking, and gambling activities. Under no circumstances will 3ADownlow be used to facilitate illegal activities of ANY kind. We intend to set a good example. (Items in the news may be excluded, but not necessarily and may depend upon the content or the direction the discussion takes.)

So talking about taking illegal drugs is not acceptable!

Adidas410s
01-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Don't have a problem with the poll itself, but I would hope they understand that:

Topics and comments involving the promotion, sale, participation, or distribution of illegal substances and/or activities are forbidden. Examples of this are illegal drugs, underage drinking, and gambling activities. Under no circumstances will 3ADownlow be used to facilitate illegal activities of ANY kind. We intend to set a good example. (Items in the news may be excluded, but not necessarily and may depend upon the content or the direction the discussion takes.)

charlesrixey
01-04-2008, 12:41 PM

so it's good as long as it's just this poll with no elaboration?

3afan
01-04-2008, 12:43 PM
never used ANYTHING

pirate4state
01-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
so it's good as long as it's just this poll with no elaboration? actually the more i think about it no i don't think so :p

charlesrixey
01-04-2008, 12:46 PM
actually the more i think about it no i don't think so :p

:p

Adidas410s
01-04-2008, 12:47 PM
actually the more i think about it no i don't think so :p
yep...it's a topic even if there aren't comments! ;)

pirate4state
01-04-2008, 12:47 PM
:crazy1: