PDA

View Full Version : 3's

ILS1
01-04-2008, 11:26 AM
Saw some movies yesterday, both were the 3rd installment of their respective trilogies.

Pirates Of The Caribbean:At Worlds End: Thought it was a decent movie, Johnny Depp was excellent as usually. I guess I was expecting a little more, so I was slightly disappointed. Nice little cameo by Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones. Depp always said he got his inspiration for Jack Sparrow by imitating Richards. I just got a feeling that there is gonna be a 4th Pirates movie, even though they said this was gonna be the last one.

Rush Hour 3: Funny, fast and action packed. Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker are so great together. When I say fast, I mean the movie was very short. 1 hr and 20 minutes long. Some of the best action scenes but there was something missing and I can't put my finger on it. Overall, it was a good movie.

:D :D :D

Sweetwater Red
01-04-2008, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by ILS1
Saw some movies yesterday, both were the 3rd installment of their respective trilogies.

Pirates Of The Caribbean:At Worlds End: Thought it was a decent movie, Johnny Depp was excellent as usually. I guess I was expecting a little more, so I was slightly disappointed. Nice little cameo by Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones. Depp always said he got his inspiration for Jack Sparrow by imitating Richards. I just got a feeling that there is gonna be a 4th Pirates movie, even though they said this was gonna be the last one.

Rush Hour 3: Funny, fast and action packed. Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker are so great together. When I say fast, I mean the movie was very short. 1 hr and 20 minutes long. Some of the best action scenes but there was something missing and I can't put my finger on it. Overall, it was a good movie.

:D :D :D

POC ended like there was going to be another one. It
appeared that it would center around a search for the fountain of
youth. Atleast, that's the impression I got.:thinking:

crzyjournalist03
01-04-2008, 11:42 AM
If there will be a fourth Pirates, it's at least a few years away since there hasn't even been talk of a script yet.

Sweetwater Red
01-04-2008, 11:59 AM
I googled and found this.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Scoop-Pirates-Of-The-Caribbean-4-Details-5506.html