PDA

View Full Version : Prayers please!

CHS_CG
01-03-2008, 09:40 PM
I know there have been a lot of requests here lately but one of my friends could use some more strength..

She found out today that her 2 month old daughter has sickle cell. They have an appointment on Tuesday to see if it is active or if she is just a carrier. Her dad is just a carrier but his mom and sister have active sickle cell. She could really use the prayers. Thanks guys.

bobcat1
01-03-2008, 10:04 PM
My prayers added. I have a friend at work that is in constant pain with this horrible disease.

zebrablue2
01-03-2008, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I know there have been a lot of requests here lately but one of my friends could use some more strength..

She found out today that her 2 month old daughter has sickle cell. They have an appointment on Tuesday to see if it is active or if she is just a carrier. Her dad is just a carrier but his mom and sister have active sickle cell. She could really use the prayers. Thanks guys.

I do not think there are ever too many requests. when they are needed, we will send the prayers. may the lord be with her and the family. prayers sent from bellville.

ProudHornetMom
01-03-2008, 10:56 PM
Will be in prayer. Waiting on test results is tough. Usually if only one parent has sickle cell trait, the child has a better chance of having the trait only, not the disease. We'll pray with confidence that it will be that way with your friend's child.

KingRob
01-04-2008, 08:17 AM
Prayers from Germany. Hope the results are negative.

44INAROW
01-04-2008, 08:27 AM
Will do - please keep us posted........

deer spotter
01-04-2008, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG

You gotem from deerspotter and all of his hunting buddies

Phil C
01-04-2008, 09:15 AM
Prayers from Sinton. Prayers requests and prayers are never out of order no matter how many the requests.

Ranger Mom
01-04-2008, 09:33 AM
Prayers from me also!!

Is this the girl you tried to IM me about last night, that I didn't answer???

Sorry about that!

txkmom
01-04-2008, 10:34 AM
Prayers from Texarkana and Queen City.

CHS_CG
01-04-2008, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Prayers from me also!!

Is this the girl you tried to IM me about last night, that I didn't answer???

Sorry about that!

yeah its ok.. I am just worried and scared for her. It feels like forever before Tuesday is here and we can find out if the baby is going to be a carrier or if she has active sickle cell. As bad as it may sound, I am very blessed in the fact that Taylor has never had any medical problems such as this. She has had the normal colds (not to mention eats all the time but wont gain hardly any weight) but shes never had to undergo any painful test and I am very blessed in that. I am really thankful for the prayers and keep them coming. If the baby has active sickle cell then she will be in and out of the hospital for multipule blood transfustions.. I cant even begin to think of the pain she will have to endure. Again thanks for all the prayers guys. Its nice to have back up from some good friends and even some complete strangers when you may not be strong enough alone!