PDA

View Full Version : Could this be considered child abuse??

Ranger Mom
01-03-2008, 04:00 PM
A friend sent this to me of her daughters!

I blanked out the face as I didn't want to cause those poor girls any further embarrassment!!

I would NEVER EVER put a bow like that on a baby's head!!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/-ryannpsd.jpg

pirate4state
01-03-2008, 04:02 PM
HAHAHA

Seriously freaky w/o the face!! :eek:

Anyway, yeah I never liked the big bow on the baby head. What's the point?

crzyjournalist03
01-03-2008, 04:04 PM
If that photo was taken circa 1990, then it's ok...if it was taken recently...then yes, that's abuse.

Sweetwater Red
01-03-2008, 04:04 PM
How is it not pulling her hair out?:eek:

Ranger Mom
01-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
HAHAHA

Seriously freaky w/o the face!! :eek:

Anyway, yeah I never liked the big bow on the baby head. What's the point?

I have NO clue!! I don't mind a little bow, but that is just absolutely ridiculous!

I took her sister out of it, but she is wearing the same exact bow, but it fits her head a little better.

No way, at age 8, would my daughter have been caught with a humongous bow in her hair like that one!!!

Ranger Mom
01-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
How is it not pulling her hair out?:eek:

She doesn't have much hair...it's on one of those headband (brain squeezer) things!!

Sweetwater Red
01-03-2008, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
She doesn't have much hair...it's on one of those headband (brain squeezer) things!!

Oh! I thought it was clipped to her hair. I was imaging having
a two pound weight clipped in my hair. Ouch.

pirate4state
01-03-2008, 04:14 PM
I have NO clue!! I don't mind a little bow, but that is just absolutely ridiculous!

I took her sister out of it, but she is wearing the same exact bow, but it fits her head a little better.

No way, at age 8, would my daughter have been caught with a humongous bow in her hair like that one!!!

Wow the 8 year old was wearing a matching one?? That's even worse! Get these people help - pronto!

I detest those stupid brain squeezing bows and any time I see one of my little cousins with one on, I remove it! :devil:

Ranger Mom
01-03-2008, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Wow the 8 year old was wearing a matching one?? That's even worse! Get these people help - pronto!

I detest those stupid brain squeezing bows and any time I see one of my little cousins with one on, I remove it! :devil:

Yes...it doesn't look QUITE so bad!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/silllybows.jpg

STANG RED
01-03-2008, 04:28 PM
When my daughter was a baby my wife would put a small bow on her little bald head with a dab of kayro syrup. Guess that's why she's so sweet now.:D She'll be 21 on the 13th. but still Daddy's little girl.

Ranger Mom
01-03-2008, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
When my daughter was a baby my wife would put a small bow on her little bald head with a dab of kayro syrup. Guess that's why she's so sweet now.:D She'll be 21 on the 13th. but still Daddy's little girl.

Hmmm.....I used Elmer's glue on my daughter's bows...maybe that explains some things!!:thinking:

pirate4state
01-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Hmmm.....I used Elmer's glue on my daughter's bows...maybe that explains some things!!:thinking: :eek: :eek: :eek: Elmer's glue??? Poor Ashton!! LOL