PDA

View Full Version : Dating Question

eagles_victory
01-03-2008, 03:15 PM
Ok so I have been dating this girl for about 7 months now and for like the first 4 months or so we were dating I had a job. But then I went back to school and due to a tough school schedule and wanting to have the weekends off for football season I didnt work.

But still through the first 7 months I always paid for everything because she never had a job. But now she has a job and I dont does that mean I should expect for her to pay for me everywhere we go? :D

JasperDog94
01-03-2008, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Ok so I have been dating this girl for about 7 months now and for like the first 4 months or so we were dating I had a job. But then I went back to school and due to a tough school schedule and wanting to have the weekends off for football season I didnt work.

But still through the first 7 months I always paid for everything because she never had a job. But now she has a job and I dont does that mean I should expect for her to pay for me everywhere we go? :D Absolutely! Let us know how that conversation goes.:)

crzyjournalist03
01-03-2008, 03:19 PM
if she's an understanding girl, she will probably offer to pay for things every now and then. If she's marriage material, it doesn't really matter who's paying, because once you're married, it's all coming from the same account anyway, so even while you're dating, you end up breaking even either way because for every 10 bucks you save, that's 10 fewer bucks that she has when you put your accounts together.

Now, if you think you might let her go any time soon...get whatever you can out of her now!!!! :D :D :D

pirate4state
01-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Just start forgetting your wallet when you go out and see how she handles the situation.

eagles_victory
01-03-2008, 03:27 PM
she has this developing annoying habit of picking stuff out and then realizing she doesnt have enough money to pay for it when she gets to the counter. I mean sure its only been a 1 dollar icee and 2 dollars at a clothing store once but still lol

nobogey72
01-03-2008, 03:47 PM
My opinion is that she should have been paying all along. Even when she didn't have a job..... she could have gotten it from her daddy. And, if he didn't have any, then you should have hit the road. :D :D

alaskacat
01-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
she has this developing annoying habit of picking stuff out and then realizing she doesnt have enough money to pay for it when she gets to the counter. I mean sure its only been a 1 dollar icee and 2 dollars at a clothing store once but still lol

Welcome to the world of women, I think it is genetic:)