PDA

View Full Version : Please start another area to post

trojan37
01-02-2008, 11:05 PM
I have seen this on other forums. Just to get the crap talk out of the 3A football discussion, since half the time noone is talking about 3A football on their. You could do "the downlow bar and grill" or something like that, just to get all the non-3A football crap out of there.

Emerson1
01-02-2008, 11:12 PM
No

trojan37
01-02-2008, 11:14 PM
And why not. Why have an area titled 3A football discussion when half the talk in there is not about 3A football at all. Completely seperate all the junk out of that part of the forum.

crzyjournalist03
01-03-2008, 05:57 PM
most forums that have done this have immediately killed their atmosphere.

SintonFan
01-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by trojan37
I have seen this on other forums. Just to get the crap talk out of the 3A football discussion, since half the time noone is talking about 3A football on their. You could do "the downlow bar and grill" or something like that, just to get all the non-3A football crap out of there.
Buy me a Beer and Cook me a Hamburger and I'll acquiesce.

sinton66
01-10-2008, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by trojan37

It's not going to happen. We have conducted a dozen polls on this subject and a clear 75% of the members prefer it just as is. We've been doing this for 8 years now, and we've grown every year, so we must be doing something right.