PDA

View Full Version : For the Fans of A Shot At Love on MTV

eagles_victory
01-02-2008, 10:38 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080103/ap_en_tv/people_tila_tequila

NEW YORK (AP) — "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila" is apparently over for Bobby Banhart. The 25-year-old male film student selected last month by Tequila on her popular MTV reality dating show is no longer — or maybe never was — dating the 26-year-old bisexual Internet celebrity.

ADVERTISEMENT

During MTV's live New Year's Eve programming, Tequila said that Banhart had broken up with her because of her hectic work schedule. "He couldn't handle it," she said. "He broke up with me."

However, Banhart said in a Dec. 30 message posted on MySpace that "she never called me after the last show and no one would give me her number."

The network announced Wednesday that a second season of "A Shot at Love" will air this spring and will once again feature Tequila looking for love, reality TV style, among a group of men and women.

"This time I wanna find love for real," Tequila said during "Tila Tequila's New Year's Eve Masquerade 2008."

Casting notices circulated online for a second season of "A Shot at Love" before the finale, the network's most-watched broadcast since November 2005.

___

jimmyceatworld
01-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Why post this?

Daddy D 11
01-02-2008, 10:54 PM
i hate that show. TV sucks now a days.

trojan37
01-02-2008, 10:58 PM
Reality is the dumbest thing to ever come on t.v. I watch Dallas Swat and The first 48. That's some good viewing. A bisexual looking for love, what kind of (I don't know what to say for fear of retaliation from the mods) came up with this show?:D

eagles_victory
01-02-2008, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by jimmyceatworld
Why post this? because this show has been discussed several times on the downlow. Dont question me Rookie

Daddy D 11
01-02-2008, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
because this show has been discussed several times on the downlow. Dont question me Rookie

ewwww firey:eek:

haha i think reality television is worse than...well its worse than anything!

eagles_victory
01-02-2008, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
ewwww firey:eek:

haha i think reality television is worse than...well its worse than anything! im just messing with Jamsey

Daddy D 11
01-02-2008, 11:07 PM
oh im just bored:)

i tend to get in trouble here when im bored, well actually only once but still. boredom for me equals trouble:devil:

jimmyceatworld
01-02-2008, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
because this show has been discussed several times on the downlow. Dont question me Rookie

You can kiss between my two back pockets.

Ranger Mom
01-02-2008, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by trojan37
Reality is the dumbest thing to ever come on t.v. I watch Dallas Swat and The first 48. That's some good viewing. A bisexual looking for love, what kind of (I don't know what to say for fear of retaliation from the mods) came up with this show?:D

And people make fun of ME for liking American Idol! At least there is SOME real talent on it!!

When I flipped through and saw two girls kissing, that was enough for me! If that's your lifestyle, then that is certainly your choice, but I don't wanna see it personally!!:p

I'll take watching people sing anyday!!

Ranger Mom
01-02-2008, 11:10 PM
You can kiss between my two back pockets.

Yall would fit right in to the "Shot of Love" storyline!! :p

jimmyceatworld
01-02-2008, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Yall would fit right in to the "Shot of Love" storyline!! :p

no sexual innuendos implied

Ranger Mom
01-02-2008, 11:14 PM
no sexual innuendos implied

Maybe not implied, but I took it that way anyway!!:D

jimmyceatworld
01-02-2008, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Maybe not implied, but I took it that way anyway!!:D

That's what she said ... okay I've got nothing.

boba fett
01-02-2008, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by trojan37
Reality is the dumbest thing to ever come on t.v. I watch Dallas Swat and The first 48. That's some good viewing. A bisexual looking for love, what kind of (I don't know what to say for fear of retaliation from the mods) came up with this show?:D First 48 is such a cool show!!! Still haven't caught Dallas Swat.

what kind of ______________

words that can be used: crap, nonsense, insanity, weird, did i mention crap?...the list goes on & on....is it really that difficult for you to come up with suitable words?

Ranger Mom
01-02-2008, 11:17 PM
That's what she said ... okay I've got nothing.

LOL!! I don't know why I found that so funny!!:crazy1:

jimmyceatworld
01-02-2008, 11:20 PM
I think I'll start coining that phrase

... or am I a couple of years too late?:doh:

CelinaProud
01-03-2008, 07:29 AM
am I a couple of years too late?:doh:

That's what she said.....

3afan
01-03-2008, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
i hate that show. TV sucks now a days.

hardly - it depends on what YOU chose to watch .......... if you chose sucky shows, then yes, TV sucks

waterboy
01-03-2008, 09:39 AM
It sure is a good thing I have cable. None of the shows on network TV (or MTV) appeal to me (except for the local news). Thank God for the History Channel, the Military Channel, National Geographic, the Science Channel, all the sports channels, and when I'm feeling especially nostalgic - TV Land. I remember the days when we only got 2 or 3 channels and had to get up to change the channel ............. and, no, I'm not very old (a young 46).:D

crzyjournalist03
01-03-2008, 10:41 AM
People actually watch that show???

rockdale80
01-03-2008, 02:18 PM
I can watch two girls kiss.....:)

King_LeYoeNidas
01-03-2008, 05:31 PM
I caught most of the episodes just to watch these morons fight over a non attractive asian chick. The redneck from WV was hilarious. Who acts like that.......

Anyway, a 2nd season of Tila is nothing compared to Rock of Love 2, yeah!!!!