Arizona
St. Louis
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Green Bay

Wow! Poor Houston.:thinking:

Bull Butter
12-31-2007, 05:04 PM
How ironic, both Dallas & Houston have road trips to Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Green Bay. It will be interesting to see if any of those will be late in the season.

piratebg
12-31-2007, 05:05 PM
I'm looking forward to Dallas playing the 49ers and the Steelers. I got fans of both teams in my family that like to talk a lot. It'll be fun. :D

sahen
12-31-2007, 05:06 PM
half of the texans games against playoff teams...of course 6 of those 8 are the 3 other AFC South teams....however with how things change so quickly in the NFL who knows how good or bad any of those teams will be til next year...

it looks as if Dallas is in the same situation w/ 8 games agaisnt playoff teams too

Sweetwater Red
12-31-2007, 05:09 PM
I was wondering what Detroit's schedule was going to be like.
I found this site. It includes all teams and the 2009 schedule.

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_afce.htm

Bull Butter
12-31-2007, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by sahen
half of the texans games against playoff teams...of course 6 of those 8 are the 3 other AFC South teams....however with how things change so quickly in the NFL who knows how good or bad any of those teams will be til next year...

it looks as if Dallas is in the same situation w/ 8 games agaisnt playoff teams too

You could make that 9 teams, since Cleveland was 10-6

Sweetwater Red
12-31-2007, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by sahen

I bet they're just happy to have Detroit off their schedule finally.:D :devil:

crzyjournalist03
12-31-2007, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I bet they're just happy to have Detroit off their schedule finally.:D :devil:

I could have sworn that the 'Boys beat the Lions this year....:thinking: :devil: :p

Sweetwater Red
12-31-2007, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I could have sworn that the 'Boys beat the Lions this year....:thinking: :devil: :p

2006-

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/boxscores/2006/12/31/2260_boxscore.html

2007-

Well, if Jason Hanson wouldn't have...and the refs would have...
and Jason Witten wouldn't have...:thinking: :D

crzyjournalist03
12-31-2007, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
2006-

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/boxscores/2006/12/31/2260_boxscore.html

2007-

Well, if Jason Hanson wouldn't have...and the refs would have...
and Jason Witten wouldn't have...:thinking: :D

2006? that was a year ago man...get over it!

The Cowboys lost to six other teams that year and weren't that good.

Sweetwater Red
12-31-2007, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
2006? that was a year ago man...get over it!

I am the only Lion fan among 20 Cowboy fans here at work. I
have to bleed it for all it's worth.:)

runthequarter
12-31-2007, 06:24 PM
DALLAS COWBOYS
HOME
Washington W
Philly W
NY Giants W
San Francisco W
Tampa Bay W
Baltimore W
Seattle W
Cincinnati W

AWAY
Washington L
Philly L if they keep McNabb
NY Giants W
Arizona W
St. Louis W
Cleveland W
Pittsburgh W
Green Bay L if Favre stays

Man what a schedule for home field. 6 playoff teams with the Giants and Redskins in their division. With this schedule they are assured of a playoff spot and at the least a first round bye. Should get home field too. You get Arizona, St. Louis, Baltimore, San Fran, Cincinnati as given wins. Thats 5. Even if you split with your divisoin thats 8 wins. At worst split with the other 4 thats 10 wins minimum. Thats the worst they can do. Ill bet Jerry is happy with this schedule. I would be. 13-3, 14-2 After a Super Bowl win this year. The Boys are back and wll win back to back SB's.

waterboy
01-03-2008, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by runthequarter

Man what a schedule for home field. 6 playoff teams with the Giants and Redskins in their division. With this schedule they are assured of a playoff spot and at the least a first round bye. Should get home field too. You get Arizona, St. Louis, Baltimore, San Fran, Cincinnati as given wins. Thats 5. Even if you split with your divisoin thats 8 wins. At worst split with the other 4 thats 10 wins minimum. Thats the worst they can do. Ill bet Jerry is happy with this schedule. I would be. 13-3, 14-2 After a Super Bowl win this year. The Boys are back and wll win back to back SB's.
Hold on there. Back to back SB wins? The New England Cheaters........er, Patriots might have something to say about that. I guess it's possible though. I think the Cowboys better get back to playing like they did earlier in the year, or they may make an earlier than expected exit from the post-season. Personally, I think there should have been some kind of sanctions against New England this year.......kinda like they do in the NCAA when someone blatantly breaks the rules and cheats.