PDA

View Full Version : Congratulatons to Bruce, OrangeDefense and Rixey...

JR2004
12-31-2007, 04:57 PM
On your team's championship this year. It used to just be Rixey on here, but now with y'all there's at least three folks (possibly four of y'all, but I can't remember the other one.) on here that deserve some congratulations on championship number eight in football. It must feel pretty cool for y'all who have been with Celina through thick and thin to see an 8th championship added to the trophy case. I bet back in the early to mid 80's most Celina fans from that time never thought they'd be seeing this with where the Bobcats were at back then. I believe G2 has said that some of y'all have some pretty fond memories of those days of Celina football even though things weren't going so well.

I know there's many, many more of the old school fans like you three who don't use this or any other message board who deserve this championship too. Maybe next year I'll go to a game and meet the old school ones that some members of this board have spoken so highly of. Kep and G2 have both had many complimentary things to say about Bruce and Orange Defense. Look forward to seeing y'all at a game next season!

charlesrixey
12-31-2007, 10:44 PM
Bruce is a great one!

i don't know all of the poster names for the others, but chances are i know several of them

JR2004
01-02-2008, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
Bruce is a great one!

i don't know all of the poster names for the others, but chances are i know several of them

I've heard really good things about Bruce from Kep and G2. He sounds like the kind of guy you'd enjoy watching a football game with.