PDA

View Full Version : Insane!!!!!!!!!! Simply Insane!!!

ILS1
12-31-2007, 01:39 PM
KNIGHT INDUSTRIES TWO THOUSAND: 1982 Pontiac Trans Am
http://media.popularmechanics.com/images/kitt-315-b-1207.jpg KNIGHT INDUSTRIES THREE THOUSAND: 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KRhttp://media.popularmechanics.com/images/kitt-315-a-1207.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

SWMustang
12-31-2007, 02:33 PM
what's insane? They upgraded KITT - all companies want to improve and get better and Knight Industries is no different. :)

runthequarter
12-31-2007, 02:35 PM
That Shlby looks gay. They shoulda stuck with the original.

SWMustang
12-31-2007, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by runthequarter
That Shlby looks gay. They shoulda stuck with the original.

I think if the premise is that KITT is cutting edge technologically speaking - a 15(?) year old Trans Am isn't going to cut it. Since GM hasn't made a Trans Am or Camaro in 5 years or so they went with a Shelby GT. It's a little more modded than I would like, but it'll move.

BreckTxLonghorn
12-31-2007, 02:57 PM
It would have been better marketing if they made one Trans Am, just for Knight Rider. Then all the rich folks would have demanded their own version, which they would get at a super high price, then after a year or so "bring back" the Trans Am line, with a special edition KITT series. Simple supply and demand.

SWMustang
12-31-2007, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
It would have been better marketing if they made one Trans Am, just for Knight Rider. Then all the rich folks would have demanded their own version, which they would get at a super high price, then after a year or so "bring back" the Trans Am line, with a special edition KITT series. Simple supply and demand.

I just hope KITT doesn't sound like a wormy Brit. It's be a whole lot cooler if KITT sounded like a Redneck:

KITT: WOOH DOOGY!!! I'm happier than a pig with two ####### when we get it over 100MPH!!!

BreckTxLonghorn
12-31-2007, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
I just hope KITT doesn't sound like a wormy Brit. It's be a whole lot cooler if KITT sounded like a Redneck:

KITT: WOOH DOOGY!!! I'm happier than a pig with two ####### when we get it over 100MPH!!!

hahaha.....I actually think KITT is going to be voiced by Will Arnett, so no wormy Britt voice to worry about....

kepdawg
12-31-2007, 03:32 PM
hahaha.....I actually think KITT is going to be voiced by Will Arnett, so no wormy Britt voice to worry about....

No more Mr. Feeny? :(

Sweetwater Red
12-31-2007, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
I just hope KITT doesn't sound like a wormy Brit.

The ATM at Texas National Bank has a woman's voice that sounds like
the woman from the new nanny show. :mad:

SWMustang
12-31-2007, 03:40 PM

I looked Will Arnett up but I don't know who he is or that I know his voice. Oh well, at least it ain't Limey.

SWMustang
12-31-2007, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
The ATM at Texas National Bank has a woman's voice that sounds like
the woman from the new nanny show. :mad:

ATM's with voices? I've never seen such a thing - really.

crzyjournalist03
12-31-2007, 04:10 PM
I'd drive that Shelby if I had the chance...