12-31-2007, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by marler1972
in the Cotton Bowl Parade today.

Why?:confused:

CelinaProud
12-31-2007, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Oh I dunno...maybe because we won more state championships than anyone else in the state, wait, I better not say that on here...I mean it could really tick someone off!:eek: Oh...and ;)

STANG RED
12-31-2007, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

Maybe because most of the good ones are transfers from Dallas area schools anyway. It's like a homecoming parade for them.:p :D

kepdawg
12-31-2007, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by CelinaProud
Oh I dunno...maybe because we won more state championships than anyone else in the state, wait, I better not say that on here...I mean it could really tick someone off!:eek: Oh...and ;)

That certainly can't be the resason! If so, then why is Farmersville in the parade, too? :thinking:

CelinaProud
12-31-2007, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
That certainly can't be the resason! If so, then why is Farmersville in the parade, too? :thinking:
I think they sponsored the float...I could be wrong but that's what the article I read said.

CelinaProud
12-31-2007, 12:39 PM
And not Celina...Farmersville......Again, that was the impression I got.

kepdawg
12-31-2007, 12:43 PM
And not Celina...Farmersville......Again, that was the impression I got.

Oh, okay! So Farmersville decided to sponsor a float so they can be in the parade and then thought, "You know Celina's won more state championships than anyone else in the state! We should invite them to join us in the parade?" :thinking:

marler1972
12-31-2007, 12:48 PM
Farmersville will be there along with Celina and Trinity

CelinaTurf
12-31-2007, 12:51 PM
My impression is there was sponsorship involved from a Farmersville "business" and that all three teams were invited by the Cotton Bowl as State Champs...

I have an idea boys, how 'bout a resounding CONGRATS instead of debating why one team got to go and another did or didn't. See there mods, sportsmanship, while forced, is alive and well on the 3ADL

Sweetwater Red
12-31-2007, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by CelinaTurf
My impression is there was sponsorship involved from a Farmersville "business" and that all three teams were invited by the Cotton Bowl as State Champs...

I have an idea boys, how 'bout a resounding CONGRATS instead of debating why one team got to go and another did or didn't. See there mods, sportsmanship, while forced, is alive and well on the 3ADL

I wonder if they are going to march in like the 10-1 formation?:D

runthequarter
12-31-2007, 02:52 PM
Yep probably. they should have let LH go too.

Old Tiger
12-31-2007, 02:59 PM
Oh I dunno...maybe because we won more state championships than anyone else in the state, wait, I better not say that on here...I mean it could really tick someone off!:eek: Oh...and ;) And you wonder why people say LH would beat the snot out of Celina this past year.:rolleyes:

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-31-2007, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by runthequarter
Yep probably. they should have let LH go too.

TRUE, I mean why let Celina go?:rolleyes: :D

CelinaProud
12-31-2007, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
And you wonder why people say LH would beat the snot out of Celina this past year.:rolleyes:
I actually DON'T wonder, it's transparently clear, day by freakin' day. And by the way Blue, not trying to pick a fight, just responding to another drop in the bucket.

bobcat1
12-31-2007, 06:46 PM
I actually DON'T wonder, it's transparently clear, day by freakin' day. And by the way Blue, not trying to pick a fight, just responding to another drop in the bucket.
+1 on the drop deal ;) and -1 on the snot beating theory by Blue Boy Casey.;)

SpeedOption
12-31-2007, 07:05 PM
Celina has won 1 in a row. LH has won 2 in a row with a win over Celina. Advantage Liberty Hll

Old Tiger
12-31-2007, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by SpeedOption
Celina has won 1 in a row. LH has won 2 in a row with a win over Celina. Advantage Liberty Hll ONE PEAT! JIGGA JIGGA WHAT WHAT?

bobcat1
12-31-2007, 08:01 PM
How many peats does Rockdale have TigerWR? We have been to the Pay window nine times and cashed in 8 times. No one else can say that they have done that can they. Zactamundo!

BILLYFRED0000
12-31-2007, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by SpeedOption
Celina has won 1 in a row. LH has won 2 in a row with a win over Celina. Advantage Liberty Hll

We got 8 in 3 classifications. No other small school has more than 5.... What you got????