PDA

View Full Version : What is FSU going to do ...

jimmyceatworld
12-30-2007, 11:48 PM
with all of those suspensions for tomorrow's game? What was it, 32 or something like. I don't know how good all the players are that won't be playing, but it's got to be a big factor doesn't it when it's that many players? I heard many of the suspensions will be 1-3 games so they'll run into next season which means more woes for the Seminoles.

GreenMonster
12-31-2007, 01:01 AM
Just taking a stab in the dark here, but I'm thinking they will play without them.

hawkfan
12-31-2007, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by jimmyceatworld
with all of those suspensions for tomorrow's game? What was it, 32 or something like. I don't know how good all the players are that won't be playing, but it's got to be a big factor doesn't it when it's that many players? I heard many of the suspensions will be 1-3 games so they'll run into next season which means more woes for the Seminoles.

I wonder how many games regular students would be suspended from. They wouldn't. They would have expelled from school permanently for cheating, just like all these players should have been. Don't treat STUDENTS differently. They are going to school to get an education, not play football.