PDA

View Full Version : Washington Redskins

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Way to go on puttin the beat down on those cowgirls!

I knew they would lose, Washinton is playing with a lot of heart.

They are superbowl material.

loyalleopard
12-30-2007, 08:30 PM
Yeah, the cowboys lost a big game, huh??? Brad Johnson got to play, right? Sorry, the Redskins are NOT Super Bowl Material.

iknoweverything
12-30-2007, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by loyalleopard
Yeah, the cowboys lost a big game, huh??? Brad Johnson got to play, right? Sorry, the Redskins are NOT Super Bowl Material.

Cowboys had 87 yards with the starters. HAHAHAHAhA

eagles_victory
12-30-2007, 08:37 PM
Consider a couple of things first off. When one team is playing for everything and another team is playing for nothing the team playing for everything has a huge advantage. Washington prepared probably extra hard for this week because of the significance of the game while Dallas probably didnt prepare or watch near the amount of game film that would be watched for a game that actually meant something.

All the Cowboys starters played I think your missing a guy by the name of Terrell Owens. The Cowboys best offensive player and one of the top 2 receivers in the league. If you dont remember its the guy who scored 4 touchdowns on Washington last time they played.

Washington played with 3 times the intensity of Dallas because of the magnitude of the game that wont be the case in the playoffs.

As for Snyder325Tigers I wish Adidas would post his sig pretty much tells the story

iknoweverything
12-30-2007, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Consider a couple of things first off. When one team is playing for everything and another team is playing for nothing the team playing for everything has a huge advantage. Washington prepared probably extra hard for this week because of the significance of the game while Dallas probably didnt prepare or watch near the amount of game film that would be watched for a game that actually meant something.

All the Cowboys starters played I think your missing a guy by the name of Terrell Owens. The Cowboys best offensive player and one of the top 2 receivers in the league. If you dont remember its the guy who scored 4 touchdowns on Washington last time they played.

Washington played with 3 times the intensity of Dallas because of the magnitude of the game that wont be the case in the playoffs.

As for Snyder325Tigers I wish Adidas would post his sig pretty much tells the story

That is the most excusses i have ever read in a single post. They sucked plain and simple. They sucked the last 4 games on offense and they hdad a ton to play for. Either way they are not winning the super bowl so it doesnt matter.

eagles_victory
12-30-2007, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by iknoweverything
That is the most excusses i have ever read in a single post. They sucked plain and simple. They sucked the last 4 games on offense and they hdad a ton to play for. Either way they are not winning the super bowl so it doesnt matter. and the Redskins are?

iknoweverything
12-30-2007, 08:43 PM
and the Redskins are?

No, dont really give a crap about the Redskins winning anything i just dont want the cowboys to ;)

pirate4state
12-30-2007, 08:43 PM
That is the most excusses i have ever read in a single post. They sucked plain and simple. They sucked the last 4 games on offense and they hdad a ton to play for. Either way they are not winning the super bowl so it doesnt matter. Maybe not, but at least they'll get the opportunity to compete for a shot at the Superbowl, unlike the Eagles or whoever you root for!

eagles_victory
12-30-2007, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Maybe not, but at least they'll get the opportunity to compete for a shot at the Superbowl, unlike the Eagles or whoever you root for! Fans of the other 3 NFC East teams and their envy gotta love it as a boys fan

piratebg
12-30-2007, 08:56 PM
The Redskins played inspired football. It was win or go home for them, and they played their hearts out. They looked unstoppable. The Cowboys looked like they were just going through the motions. I hope these two weeks off help heal some of those injuries because the holes left by injured players were very noticeable.

boudreaux
12-30-2007, 08:58 PM
NFC: Washington (9-7) at Seattle (10-6), 3:30 p.m., NBC (Ch. 5)

AFC: Jacksonville (11-5) at Pittsburgh (10-6), 7 p.m., NBC (Ch. 5)

Dangerous games for the home teams.

NDFootball
12-30-2007, 09:10 PM
Fans of the other 3 NFC East teams and their envy gotta love it as a boys fan

Agreed.

NDFootball
12-30-2007, 09:15 PM
That is the most excusses i have ever read in a single post. They sucked plain and simple. They sucked the last 4 games on offense and they hdad a ton to play for. Either way they are not winning the super bowl so it doesnt matter.

Excusses? Well they locked up home field advantage...so I think they got what they were playing for :confused: :confused:

setxsports
12-30-2007, 09:25 PM
With TO out that hurts. Neumann as well!

SintonFan_inAustin
12-30-2007, 09:58 PM
:D Redskins make the playoffs, but dont see a road team winning in the playoffs . Seahawks take care of business in the wild card round and head to Green Bay for the Divisional Round.

Heres my take on the NFC playoffs:

Wild Card Round
Tampa Bay over New York Giants
Seattle over Washington

Divisional Round
Dallas over Tampa Bay
Green Bay over Seattle

Championship
Dallas over Green Bay :)

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-31-2007, 12:21 AM

Don't blow a gasket cause your cowgirls lost

piratebg
12-31-2007, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
Don't blow a gasket cause your cowgirls lost

The loss doesn't phase me one bit. ;)

I figured they'd lose this one anyway.

IHStangFan
12-31-2007, 12:23 AM
Yeah, the cowboys lost a big game, huh??? Brad Johnson got to play, right? Sorry, the Redskins are NOT Super Bowl Material. I'm not a fan of either of these teams...but fact of the matter is...the Cowboy's O has been inconsistent as of late and sputtered at times. The Redskins are playing the best ball they have all year and are looking pretty decent. With that said...GO COLTS!

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-31-2007, 12:25 AM
People can come up with some lame excuses for the loss.

The cowboys used Jessica Simpson as an excuse. LMAO, how rediculus is that!

piratebg
12-31-2007, 12:26 AM

The cowboys used Jessica Simpson as an excuse. LMAO, how rediculus is that!

And the Browns blame Tony Dungy for them not making the playoffs. Every team has stupid fans that do or say stupid things. Snyder inluded. :p

j/k but you get me. :D

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-31-2007, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
And the Browns blame Tony Dungy for them not making the playoffs. Every team has stupid fans that do or say stupid things. Snyder inluded. :p

j/k but you get me. :D

Are you a cowboys fan?

I HATE the cowboys and the patriots!

piratebg
12-31-2007, 12:32 AM
Are you a cowboys fan?

I HATE the cowboys and the patriots!

Til the day I die, my friend. I married an Eagles fan and we love to hate the Patriots together. :D

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-31-2007, 12:34 AM
Til the day I die, my friend. I married an Eagles fan and we love to hate the Patriots together. :D

Did you put the wife on the couch when the eagles beat the cowboys? lol j/p

piratebg
12-31-2007, 12:36 AM
Did you put the wife on the couch when the eagles beat the cowboys? lol j/p

I was a gentleman and didn't rub it in when the Cowboys beat the crap out them the first game. And I took it like man when she tore into the me the second time. She is the only person I will actually talk crap too when it comes down to Cowboys/Eagles. It's fun.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-31-2007, 12:38 AM
I was a gentleman and didn't rub it in when the Cowboys beat the crap out them the first game. And I took it like man when she tore into the me the second time. She is the only person I will actually talk crap too when it comes down to Cowboys/Eagles. It's fun.

haha thats the way you have to be.

eagles_victory
12-31-2007, 01:39 AM

The cowboys used Jessica Simpson as an excuse. LMAO, how rediculus is that! Im pretty sure the media used Jessica Simpson as an excuse not the cowboys team. Are you ever going to post one accurate fact?

Emerson1
12-31-2007, 01:52 AM
Im pretty sure the media used Jessica Simpson as an excuse not the cowboys team. Are you ever going to post one accurate fact?
I learned to stop reading after SN

eagles_victory
12-31-2007, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I learned to stop reading after SN whats sn?

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-31-2007, 03:27 AM
Well you guys kept me entertained.

Thanks