PDA

View Full Version : Diboll's 6'5 Nikki Green

mistanice
12-30-2007, 07:24 PM
Been a while since Diboll has sent a basketball girl to college, but things are looking good for Nikki Green who is being recruited by many schools. UT,Georgia,Baylor...etc

She led Diboll to tournament championship in Lufkin with a win over Nacogdoches. She recorded a triple double - 17 points, 18 rebounds and 10 blocks.

http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/01/38/98/image_6398381.jpg

loyalleopard
12-30-2007, 08:32 PM
Congrats and Good Luck to the young lady. I hope she Chooses G E O R G I A, as in the University of.

eagles_victory
12-30-2007, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
Been a while since Diboll has sent a basketball girl to college, but things are looking good for Nikki Green who is being recruited by many schools. UT,Georgia,Baylor...etc

She led Diboll to tournament championship in Lufkin with a win over Nacogdoches. She recorded a triple double - 17 points, 18 rebounds and 10 blocks.

http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/01/38/98/image_6398381.jpg We beat them :D

Astrosdawg07
12-30-2007, 08:51 PM
6'5 is one large woman!!!

eagles_victory
12-30-2007, 08:54 PM
Does Diboll have the same coach as last year if so she was hot

jimmyceatworld
12-30-2007, 11:59 PM
Forget about that Giant. The real talk should be about FF's Choicetta McMillian who almost single handedly beat Diboll with 47 point performance I believe. She already has an oral commitment to Hampton (small D. I school in Virginia). The only thing I question about her is why only Hampton. Maybe I'm biased because she plays for my school, but anyone who has seen her play knows she's is something else.

eagles_victory
12-31-2007, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by jimmyceatworld
Forget about that Giant. The real talk should be about FF's Choicetta McMillian who almost single handedly beat Diboll with 47 point performance I believe. She already has an oral commitment to Hampton (small D. I school in Virginia). The only thing I question about her is why only Hampton. Maybe I'm biased because she plays for my school, but anyone who has seen her play knows she's is something else. Cetta had 47 against Diboll I didnt know that. She can definitly play honestly i dont know why there isnt more hype about her

mwynn05
12-31-2007, 12:03 AM
Forget about that Giant. The real talk should be about FF's Choicetta McMillian who almost single handedly beat Diboll with 47 point performance I believe. She already has an oral commitment to Hampton (small D. I school in Virginia). The only thing I question about her is why only Hampton. Maybe I'm biased because she plays for my school, but anyone who has seen her play knows she's is something else. Choicetta hit 47? dang...i didn't know she had committed d1 either....probably the first d1 basketball player ever from fairfield

kepdawg
12-31-2007, 12:04 AM
Is it possible that maybe both girls are good? :thinking:

jimmyceatworld
12-31-2007, 12:21 AM
I'm sorry if I sounded like that big girl from Diboll wasn't good. That wasn't my intention. She's a very good player. They were beating FF 19-6 at one point, but I just trying to say McMillian is one of the best players in 3A. I say that like I know a lot about girls b-ball which I don't, but I do know she has game and would embarass me pretty easily one on one ... well I guess that's not saying much but hopefully you get my point

mistanice
12-31-2007, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Does Diboll have the same coach as last year if so she was hot

Yeah, Laura Knight, she is good looking!

It's possible Diboll will see Fairfield in the playoffs. I would def. try to catch that game.

eagles_victory
12-31-2007, 05:09 PM
Yeah, Laura Knight, she is good looking!

It's possible Diboll will see Fairfield in the playoffs. I would def. try to catch that game. i wouldnt wish that on the Lady Jacks

mistanice
12-31-2007, 07:02 PM
i wouldnt wish that on the Lady Jacks

I wouldnt either. Its strange that Diboll isn't considered one of the top teams this season, after they returned everyone from last season's regional final team. They were a couple points short of making it to state.

eagles_victory
12-31-2007, 07:09 PM
I wouldnt either. Its strange that Diboll isn't considered one of the top teams this season, after they returned everyone from last season's regional final team. They were a couple points short of making it to state. we got robbed by Crockett (from what I heard) in the regional quarters so I had a feeling we would be good. Choicetta is as good as any hs girls player ive ever seen at the 3a leval. I saw yall last year vs Lorena in FF and you guys are definitly for real as well.

SpeedOption
12-31-2007, 07:25 PM

http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/01/38/98/image_6398381.jpg

Can't coach height. Dang she looks like a stud.

jimmyceatworld
12-31-2007, 08:56 PM
we got robbed by Crockett (from what I heard) in the regional quarters so I had a feeling we would be good. Choicetta is as good as any hs girls player ive ever seen at the 3a leval.

Crockett had a great post that killed FF's girls. The officials weren't calling many fouls (the first one they called was at the end of the 2nd quarter I think) which got many of the Fairfield faithful upset because the Lady Bull Dogs looked like they were fouling often, but that's just part of the game. It didn't help that after FF had a big lead, the coach put the girls in four corners and tried to drain the clock IN THE 2nd QUARTER. The ball kept on getting stolen and they lost all the momentum ... and the game.

mistanice
12-31-2007, 09:33 PM
Crockett had a great post that killed FF's girls. The officials weren't calling many fouls (the first one they called was at the end of the 2nd quarter I think) which got many of the Fairfield faithful upset because the Lady Bull Dogs looked like they were fouling often, but that's just part of the game. It didn't help that after FF had a big lead, the coach put the girls in four corners and tried to drain the clock IN THE 2nd QUARTER. The ball kept on getting stolen and they lost all the momentum ... and the game.

That Crockett girl you're speaking of graduated! Very different team without her.