PDA

View Full Version : Another reason to hate TWC

Jack_Daniels
12-30-2007, 02:01 PM
The paper and your tv guide channel said that you were going to televise the Green Bay Detroit game. I would have liked to have watched Bret Favre play. But NO. You put the Bears and Saints on. THANKS so much. I get to see Orton qb the terrible Bears instead of a hall of famer AT LAMBEAU with snow. Football the way its supposed to be played. Thank you so much for making customers so happy. You guys want more money with the NFL network and you have a chance to show us a good game and then dont. Thanks so much. Dish and the other companies are looking better. Watching Bret Favre play would have been nice. Thanks so much for having a clue. Im calling Dish. Thanks so much. Good move.

The paper and TWC tv giude BOTH said it was gonna be GB-Det. Thanks so much TWC. And yes I do understand the tv contract with the NFL and which games are seen where. But they advertised this game on thier own guide channel and in the newspaper listings. Thanks. Maybe curling from Canada is on.

c-town_balla
12-30-2007, 02:07 PM
its not Time Warrners deciesion it is the Fox affiliates call.
Just like if you have Austin CBS you don't have to watch the awful Texans you get the Titans...I don't know why the Waco CBS channel dosen't try to show the Chargers more

TMer25
12-30-2007, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Jack_Daniels
The paper and your tv guide channel said that you were going to televise the Green Bay Detroit game. I would have liked to have watched Bret Favre play. But NO. You put the Bears and Saints on. THANKS so much. I get to see Orton qb the terrible Bears instead of a hall of famer AT LAMBEAU with snow. Football the way its supposed to be played. Thank you so much for making customers so happy. You guys want more money with the NFL network and you have a chance to show us a good game and then dont. Thanks so much. Dish and the other companies are looking better. Watching Bret Favre play would have been nice. Thanks so much for having a clue. Im calling Dish. Thanks so much. Good move.

The paper and TWC tv giude BOTH said it was gonna be GB-Det. Thanks so much TWC. And yes I do understand the tv contract with the NFL and which games are seen where. But they advertised this game on thier own guide channel and in the newspaper listings. Thanks. Maybe curling from Canada is on.

Not Time Warner's decision. Your local Fox affiliate made the change. Time Warner is just sending you what the local affiliate is broadcasting. They made the switch, not Time Warner

Jack_Daniels
12-30-2007, 02:11 PM
My bad then. I wonder why? Crappy deal anyway.

TMer25
12-30-2007, 02:13 PM
Maybe because if the Saints win they can still sneak into the playoffs with some help

Old Tiger
12-30-2007, 02:24 PM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

SintonFan_inAustin
12-30-2007, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Jack_Daniels
My bad then. I wonder why? Crappy deal anyway. Saints game has playoff or had playoff possiblity(their losing right now) and the Packers game had maybe Favre playing for a QTR? They picked the right game.

mwynn05
12-30-2007, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Saints game has playoff or had playoff possiblity(their losing right now) and the Packers game had maybe Favre playing for a QTR? They picked the right game. umm maybe people still here from katrina or who have moved around here because of it so a better chance at better ratings....just a thought....