PDA

View Full Version : A & M Blownout in in Mens BB !!

GetRDoneStangs
12-29-2007, 03:48 PM
Good thing two A&Ms where playing!

Texas A&M 83
Florida A&M 54

:clap: :D :clap:

eagles_victory
12-29-2007, 06:43 PM
good to see the aggies stepping out and taking on tough competiton

zebrablue2
12-29-2007, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory

gotta play somebody, right?

zebrablue2
12-29-2007, 07:04 PM

quote like this must mean you are not an aggie fan. saw the horns went down at home to an unranked team today. any comments?

Phil C
12-29-2007, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
quote like this must mean you are not an aggie fan. saw the horns went down at home to an unranked team today. any comments?

Well it wasn't ASU. :)

eagles_victory
12-29-2007, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
quote like this must mean you are not an aggie fan. saw the horns went down at home to an unranked team today. any comments? I am a Horns fan but see the thread frm Texan4life im not trying to disrespect the ags i respect there program just wondering why someone would post the score which is an obvious easy win for the ags. Wisconsin is a damn good unranked team by the way

etbu
12-29-2007, 07:37 PM
I am a Horns fan but see the thread frm Texan4life im not trying to disrespect the ags i respect there program just wondering why someone would post the score which is an obvious easy win for the ags. Wisconsin is a damn good unranked team by the way

They still lost so whats the point?:doh:

sahen
12-29-2007, 07:44 PM
baylor plays prarie view a&m tonight...hopefully another blowout for a&m

coach
12-29-2007, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by etbu
They still lost so whats the point?:doh:

the point is the ags schedule is week compared to the longhorns

GetRDoneStangs
12-30-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by sahen
baylor plays prarie view a&m tonight...hopefully another blowout for a&m

They play Florida A&M on Monday as well.

The Aggies have played a pretty solid schedule this year. I agree the teams the last couple of weeks are not that strong, but they had them all at home. They still have to play Rice and LSU before conferance starts.

Jack_Daniels
12-30-2007, 01:10 PM
Baylor 108 and PV Aggies 71. Everyone is tuning up for the conference. I could see Baylor win 15-20 games, maybe finish top 6 in the Big 12, and win a tourny game. That would be the best the Bears could do. Probably a NIT bid. They are actually decent. I could see them beating 1 top school in the Big 12. They played texas well at home last year losing by 3? Baylor really isnt bad. This post means the Bears will probably crach and burn since I said they could be decent. Sorry Baylor.

mwynn05
12-30-2007, 01:13 PM
Most programs schedule easy wins around the holidays so when their guys come back they can get back in their groove after being away from the game for a week or a few days...regardless of what you do its hard to keep intensity in practice around the holidays

Bulldog_12
12-31-2007, 01:06 AM
Wisconsin is a damn good unranked team by the way

Agreed that Wisconsin is a good unranked team, BUT they were without their leading scorer, Trevon Hughes (15 pts/gm). What killed the Horns was a lack of depth, specifically in the post. They just don't have anyone worth crap down low right now. Maybe when Gary Johnson comes back they will have a bit more, but Connor Atchley cannot be your only answer down low when it comes to Big 12 play. They will get dominated in the post by teams like A&M, KU, and KSU much like they did against Wisconsin.

sahen
12-31-2007, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Jack_Daniels
Baylor 108 and PV Aggies 71. Everyone is tuning up for the conference. I could see Baylor win 15-20 games, maybe finish top 6 in the Big 12, and win a tourny game. That would be the best the Bears could do. Probably a NIT bid. They are actually decent. I could see them beating 1 top school in the Big 12. They played texas well at home last year losing by 3? Baylor really isnt bad. This post means the Bears will probably crach and burn since I said they could be decent. Sorry Baylor.

Baylor is 10-1 right now and looking to enter conference barring a big upset at 12-2 at the worst...I really think we will beat Arkansas this saturday and will be 13-1 come conference play....Baylor is full of top 100 recruits who are finally getting some upperclassmen leadership...Our only loss this year was to number 6 (at the time, 4 now i think) Washington State by 3 points after we lost our 2 best clutch players to injuries with less than 5 minutes left...We had about a 10 point lead at that time as well...I think we can make the Dance this year and finish 4th or 5th in conference, maybe even shock some people and slip into 3rd, this team has a lot of talent and they are playing to their potential after a couple of years of growing pains...