PDA

View Full Version : The best receiving core

snake_attack
12-29-2007, 03:29 PM
Who has the best receiving core in 3a?

snake_attack
12-29-2007, 03:38 PM
i havent seen many teams this year besides the rattlers and their opponents but im going to be a homer and say that Navasota has the best receiving core

kepdawg
12-29-2007, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by snake_attack
i havent seen many teams this year besides the rattlers and their opponents but im going to be a homer and say that Navasota has the best receiving core

At least you were willing to admit it is a homer pick!

Old Tiger
12-29-2007, 03:46 PM
Liberty Hill

Sweetwater Red
12-29-2007, 03:50 PM
I've seen three teams that run the spread play this year. Those
teams were Canyon, Decatur, and Seminole. Unfortunately,
none of them had more than one WR that could catch the ball.
Most of the time the QB would drop back and then take off
running.

Who-dun-it!!?
12-29-2007, 04:09 PM
Who has the best receiving core in 3a?

Argyle was pretty good.

bigcat8
12-29-2007, 04:12 PM
gonzales had 2 good ones...

kepdawg
12-29-2007, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
Argyle was pretty good.

They definitely have to be near the top of the list.

block&tackle
12-29-2007, 04:22 PM
China Spring ges my vote. Hicks and #3 were very good. The rest were solid.

I saw the Argyle-Snyder game on tape and receiver drops cost Argyle that game.

snake_attack
12-29-2007, 04:41 PM
Who won it all in 7 on 7 this last year?

bobcat1
12-29-2007, 04:43 PM
The Champs are Here!

Centextrash
12-29-2007, 05:25 PM
Gilmer

big daddy russ
12-29-2007, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by bigcat8
gonzales had 2 good ones...
I'd agree with that. Those kids were pretty dang good.

GreenMonster
12-30-2007, 12:53 AM
Who has the best receiving core in 3a? don't you mean corps?? Like the Marine corps, or the corps of cadets. A core is the center of an object. A corps is a unit or group. So, with this new knowledge in hand, are you asking who has the best 1 receiver or the best group of receivers?

TexanFan4Life
12-30-2007, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
don't you mean corps?? Like the Marine corps, or the corps of cadets. A core is the center of an object. A corps is a unit or group. So, with this new knowledge in hand, are you asking who has the best 1 receiver or the best group of receivers?

You know what he meant.

GreenMonster
12-30-2007, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
You know what he meant. Stop enabling the desecration of our great language. These little punks think that everything should be spelled the way they would text it. Encourage them to to become educated.

kepdawg
12-30-2007, 12:59 AM
don't you mean corps?? Like the Marine corps, or the corps of cadets. A core is the center of an object. A corps is a unit or group. So, with this new knowledge in hand, are you asking who has the best 1 receiver or the best group of receivers?

I'm surprised it took so long for somebody to jump on that.

big daddy russ
12-30-2007, 01:50 PM
Stop enabling the desecration of our great language. These little punks think that everything should be spelled the way they would text it. Encourage them to to become educated.
Heck yeah, GM. Go get 'em. Makes it hard for everyone else on the board to read. I hate having to re-read some sentences because there's improper punctuation or grammar. On top of that, it makes perfectly intelligent folks look completely uneducated.

gatordaze
12-30-2007, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Heck yeah, GM. Go get 'em. Makes it hard for everyone else on the board to read. I hate having to re-read some sentences because there's improper punctuation or grammar. On top of that, it makes perfectly intelligent folks look completely uneducated.

Almost as much as I hate hijacked threads that start on football and end with the disection of the improper use of the word loose!

snake_attack
12-30-2007, 07:24 PM
Stop enabling the desecration of our great language. These little punks think that everything should be spelled the way they would text it. Encourage them to to become educated.

Well now u know where i got my educasion. :D

snake_attack
12-30-2007, 08:01 PM

Didnt our language come from many different cultures.

GreenMonster
12-30-2007, 08:19 PM
Didnt our language come from many different cultures. Yes, and every one of those cultures knew how to use a word in it's proper context. If you want to pat yourself and your buddies on the back at least do it properly. If your receiving corps is truely any good it will show up in the win collumn.

Fletch
12-31-2007, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Centextrash
Gilmer

Gilmer had a good off-season, signing free-agent Tuminello. He was a big addition, but couldn't get them over the hump.:clap:

IHStangFan
12-31-2007, 12:09 AM
Stop enabling the desecration of our great language. These little punks think that everything should be spelled the way they would text it. Encourage them to to become educated. LOL...w/ the current status of certain issues in this country..this is the least of our worries..but its a start I guess

GreenMachine
12-31-2007, 09:46 AM
Yes, and every one of those cultures knew how to use a word in it's proper context. If you want to pat yourself and your buddies on the back at least do it properly. If your receiving corps is truely any good it will show up in the win collumn. collumn would be COLUMN mr. grammar :rolleyes:

pirate4state
12-31-2007, 10:02 AM
Gilmer
Cuero
Gonzales

waterboy
12-31-2007, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Gilmer
Cuero
Gonzales
X2:clap: