PDA

View Full Version : I can definitely tell it's the off-season!!

Ranger Mom
12-29-2007, 10:20 AM
I came here looking for a reason not to finish cleaining house right now....I can't find a reason here!!:(

Ranger Mom
12-29-2007, 10:27 AM
And another thing....don't it tick you off when people leave clothes in the washer AND dryer and you need it??

I have to take the clothes out of the dryer and find some place to put them....and then decide what clothes in the washer don't need to be dried!!:mad: :mad:

My son is at work and left his cellphone here, so I can't even call and gripe at him!!

I oughta just dry them all and when his shirts shrink, tell him that's what he gets!!

But I can't do that.....most of those shirts are ones that I bought!!

GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shackina
12-29-2007, 10:36 AM
well my mom still does my laundry and I'm .. old... but she grips at me for not turning them right side out, or what ever. can you believe she grips at me for that?? geeeees!!!

Ranger Mom
12-29-2007, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by shackina
well my mom still does my laundry and I'm .. old... but she grips at me for not turning them right side out, or what ever. can you believe she grips at me for that?? geeeees!!!

I still occasionally do my kids laundry...if it's wrong side out, it gets washed wrong side out!!:p

mwynn05
12-29-2007, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by shackina
well my mom still does my laundry and I'm .. old... but she grips at me for not turning them right side out, or what ever. can you believe she grips at me for that?? geeeees!!! arent you supposed to wash some shirts inside out

Emerson1
12-29-2007, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
And another thing....don't it tick you off when people leave clothes in the washer AND dryer and you need it??

I have to take the clothes out of the dryer and find some place to put them....and then decide what clothes in the washer don't need to be dried!!:mad: :mad:

My son is at work and left his cellphone here, so I can't even call and gripe at him!!

I oughta just dry them all and when his shirts shrink, tell him that's what he gets!!

But I can't do that.....most of those shirts are ones that I bought!!

GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just go throw them under his covers and let them dry there