PDA

View Full Version : Matthew328

YourMom
11-24-2001, 01:09 AM
Hey Matthew328, I think you should let BIGDAWG and Gunn08 back on the site. They both are sorry for their comments and will not do it again. That should be their Christmas present from you. Thanks.

YourMom
11-24-2001, 02:28 AM

Jacket2000
11-24-2001, 04:08 AM
After being banned twice already? Dont hold your breath, no one misses them.
J2K

rsjmann
11-24-2001, 10:30 AM
I sure don't. Been awfully pleasant since their ban. Why would they want to come back now since Wylie is out. They would only stir up trouble again. Maybe next year. Looks like they got a friend to use a unique username to try and get you to let them back in.

Matthew328
11-24-2001, 11:09 AM
Yup I let em back once...and I got burned..not gonna do that again

YourMom
11-24-2001, 03:32 PM
What kind of Christmas spirit is that guys?

JBS013300
11-24-2001, 04:48 PM
I'm new to the site, what did they say to get banned?

coolguycody_c
11-24-2001, 04:52 PM
All I can say is that there were just a few people making the whole school look bad. I went to Vernon and was at the Aledo game last night. I saw several people from Wylie there and I thought it was a good show of sportsmanship. Thanks to those of you who came to support Vernon this weekend. GO LIONS!!!

Jacket2000
11-25-2001, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by YourMom:
What kind of Christmas spirit is that guys?

Our Christmas spirit went out the window along with Wylie's state championship hopes.
Ok, I gotta stop with that one. That was harsh.
J2K

YourMom
11-25-2001, 02:35 PM
Hey jacket2000, how bout you tell me where to meet you in Ennis and me and you will have a little talk. I ain't afraid to drive half way across Texas. Don't chicken out and don't make any excuses!!!!

[This message has been edited by YourMom (edited November 25, 2001).]

rsjmann
11-25-2001, 03:21 PM
I think YOURMOM is bigdawg and gunn08 with another username on a different computer email sevice. The threats are getting to hard to hide. YOURMOM had better watch it or I would bet he/she will be banned next. Kepp up the good work on the site Bearcat1, Jacket2000, and Matthew328.

BrahmaFan
11-25-2001, 03:30 PM
Gosh Jacket...it sounds like yourMom is really a nice old lady maybe she wants to buy you lunch?

YourMom
11-25-2001, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaFan:
Gosh Jacket...it sounds like yourMom is really a nice old lady maybe she wants to buy you lunch?

Oh, jacket2000, your mom is a very nice lady.

Super Joe
11-25-2001, 10:18 PM
YourMom, Im not really sure of your reason for being on this board. But, the purpose of 3Adownlow is to talk football. It's not to try and get your friends (probably yourself) back on the board. So, please stop trying. Apparently your friends have been kicked off twice. I wouldnt expect them to be allowed to bring thier trash back on the boards. Please quit threatening people you really arent scary.

YourMom
11-25-2001, 10:56 PM
Hey SuperJoe.....um......shut up!

jykoy
11-26-2001, 08:59 AM
Wow, the gayness level of YourMom has reached an all time high. Congratulations Yourmom.

whsfan
11-26-2001, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Jacket2000:
Our Christmas spirit went out the window along with Wylie's state championship hopes.
J2K

Okay Jacket2000, you win. I've been sitting back silently for a while now. But you can't leave well enough alone. Instead you just keep pushing and provoking. So first, I'll admit that there have been several bad posts made a handful of Wylie kids.

On the other hand, you (J2K) have a very long list of degrading comments. You just keep antagonizing and a few of them reply.

J2K you are just being a keyboard bully. No different than a street bully with a different playground. You've heard Wylie players come on here and say Vernon out played Wylie. You've heard Vernon fans talk about Wylie players driving to Denton to support the Vernon Lions. You've heard Sweetwater fans say that Wylie didn't bash them. Instead they just played a hard game. What else does it take? You're bashing a whole team and a whole school just to get another response. Your life is simple. You bash people and they respond. Then you tell them to "Come on down to DFW. I'm not hard to find". Just baiting them in and then they respond again. Then you got em - ROM

Be a man Jacket2000 and grow up!!!

vfunk
11-26-2001, 08:13 PM
he "heard" all those things?? hahah...sorry...just had to antagonize a little further.

Adidas410s
11-26-2001, 09:23 PM
Guys,
No matter how much you argue or complain, it doesnt matter. J2K is a moderator on this board and what he says goes. If you dont like I am sorry, but you have 2 alternatives. Either stop complaining or go to another board. I know that you may not like it, but that is just how it is. Sorry guys!

San Antonio HS FB Fan
11-26-2001, 09:41 PM
Oh, whats wrong with a little hating amongst friends every once and a while?

Super Joe
11-26-2001, 10:20 PM
YourMom, if i could people on this board could see each other, We would officially be taking a hand count to get you kicked off here. Your ignorance is unmatched. Please just stop trying. You embarrass yourself and anyone you're associated with when you post the senseless trash that youre known for.

Jacket2000
11-27-2001, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by whsfan:
Okay Jacket2000, you win. I've been sitting back silently for a while now. But you can't leave well enough alone. Instead you just keep pushing and provoking. So first, I'll admit that there have been several bad posts made a handful of Wylie kids.

On the other hand, you (J2K) have a very long list of degrading comments. You just keep antagonizing and a few of them reply.

J2K you are just being a keyboard bully. No different than a street bully with a different playground. You've heard Wylie players come on here and say Vernon out played Wylie. You've heard Vernon fans talk about Wylie players driving to Denton to support the Vernon Lions. You've heard Sweetwater fans say that Wylie didn't bash them. Instead they just played a hard game. What else does it take? You're bashing a whole team and a whole school just to get another response. Your life is simple. You bash people and they respond. Then you tell them to "Come on down to DFW. I'm not hard to find". Just baiting them in and then they respond again. Then you got em - ROM

Be a man Jacket2000 and grow up!!!

Hey,I said Id quit with that one. Look, if you havent noticed, I only make post such as the aforementioned one to posters like YourMom, Rambo, BIGDAWG, etc... Ya think there may be a reason? Are ya seeing the pattern? I dont direct posts such as that to members that I respect. I only do it to the idiots b/c I know it'll get to'em. I havent said anything derogitory about Wylie High School, the Wylie football program, the Wylie coaches, or the people of Abilene. Ive only said things about/to the idiots that post on this board, who thankfully are no longer with us. For future reference, if I make a post directed towards you, I will either call you by name or include a quote from a post you've made. Hopefully, that'll clear up any future confusion.
Also, a wise man once told me, "If you dont want people to get your goat, dont tell'em where ya keep it." Might wanna think about that one for awhile.
J2K

CKB vc
11-27-2001, 06:15 PM
Why were YouMom, Rambo, and BIGDAWG kicked off? jw

Jacket2000
11-27-2001, 06:41 PM
Rambo and YourMom were banned for making threats and I think BIGDAWG made a racial slur.
J2K

whsfan
11-27-2001, 10:56 PM
J2K

I havent said anything derogitory about Wylie High School, the Wylie football program, the Wylie coaches, or the people of Abilene. J2K[/B]

Okay, J2K I would rather just discuss football. So, let's just stop this nonsense. What do you think J2K?

Jacket2000
11-27-2001, 11:48 PM
By gawd, that's a helluva idea!
J2K

CKB vc
11-27-2001, 11:49 PM
Thanks boys!!!