PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater HC

Stownhorse
12-28-2007, 07:48 PM
Jackson might be leaving, so Ive heard. But we have heard these rumors for a couple of years. I heard something about a Midland or Odessa job.

kepdawg
12-28-2007, 07:52 PM
I thought he left last year.

Stownhorse
12-28-2007, 07:52 PM
:clap:

wildstangs
12-28-2007, 10:22 PM
As far as I know, none of the Midland - Odessa jobs are open.

GreenMonster
12-28-2007, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Jackson might be leaving, so Ive heard. But we have heard these rumors for a couple of years. I heard something about a Midland or Odessa job. Being selected to coach the North squad at the THSCA All-Star game shows just how well respected Jackson is amongst his peers. He's a great coach and the folks down there in Sweetwater sometimes seem to forget just what a good thing they actually have.

VWG
12-29-2007, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Being selected to coach the North squad at the THSCA All-Star game shows just how well respected Jackson is amongst his peers. He's a great coach and the folks down there in Sweetwater sometimes seem to forget just what a good thing they actually have.

Amen to that. You never know what you might end up with.
Jackson is a solid coach. Fans think you should go three rounds deep every year at some places.
NEWS FLASH! It ain't that easy, no matter where you coach at.

Ranger Mom
12-29-2007, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by VWG
Amen to that. You never know what you might end up with.
Jackson is a solid coach. Fans think you should go three rounds deep every year at some places.
NEWS FLASH! It ain't that easy, no matter where you coach at.

I hope I don't start anything here, but I have heard the same about the Cuero coach....CUERO!!!!

There are some (not on THIS board) that are calling for his job because they haven't won State in a while!! Are these people nuts???

wildstangs
12-29-2007, 11:09 AM
You wont find me complaining about Jackson. In fact, I have told a few fans in the stadium how to get to college and earn a degree if they think they can do a better job.

Sweetwater Red
12-29-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Being selected to coach the North squad at the THSCA All-Star game shows just how well respected Jackson is amongst his peers. He's a great coach and the folks down there in Sweetwater sometimes seem to forget just what a good thing they actually have.

Are you saying he might want to leave because he doesn't feel
appreciated? He does want to leave but it's because 5A AD/HC pay is alot
better than 3A AD/HC pay.:thinking: